Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

privatedelight

Maybe a lot more importantly, the particular person you are finding to know is also assessing their possible compatibility with you. fairfield personals Listen to them speaking, joking, laughing, explaining, complaining, blaming, praising, ranting, and preaching. It does not imply your date will see all ladies as variations on his mom, but how he treats his mother will inform you one thing of how he s likely to treat you. omegle sex gif If you re prepared to accept that they have over $500,000 in student loan debt, or have in no way managed a spending budget before.

www megapersonals

Like a lot of men and women, when the COVID 19 pandemic hit final spring, Megan, 39, was bummed she had to cancel her upcoming getaway plans abroad. dating websites vancouver bc Based on their answer, you ve also got excellent banter to go off of afterward. Right here are the top 60 so you will under no circumstances have to talk about rain in the forecast once again. 90's bumble ball Zoosk offers totally free and paid memberships, and a spend as you go system using Zoosk Coins .

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/10/2008 11:00:01 PM Crazy ex that I dated  

gamergirl1990
Biddeford, ME

Ok before I start telling my story my spelling does suck and I don't use , or . so w/e

Anyways I dated this guy for 10 months...For the first 5 months everything was going great then out of no where he turned into a mean rude person...Well after awhile of being treated like I was nothing more to him then a cheap lay I told him it was over...For the longest time he wanted to get back with me now I thought about it I wont lie but then he started cutting my name into his arm freaky I know....I mean he thinks it's ok to hurt a girls wrist or tell them who they can and can't talk too or how they can dress...I gave him 10 chances he messed up all he wanted to do was hurt me now was I in the wrong for breaking up with him? I don't think I was because of the stress he and his family put me under I lost my kid...I was 3 months along I know that might make me come off as a bad person because I am young I know I messed up but thats not why I am writing this...I just want to know if I was in the wrong for breaking up with him...Now he is making fun of my on my space I think he needs to grow up and get some help...He makes girls do things they don't want to do yet he gets away with it...Tell me what you all think if he needs help or not... Oh now he is with another girl and he is going to do the same thing he did to me to her....I hope she is ready to spend over 250.00 on this guy then get treated like you are nothing more to him then a cheap lay

11/11/2008 7:08:50 AM Crazy ex that I dated  
singlemama2008
Tifton, GA

you were right to dump this dude. what gets me the most is that he was cutting your name into his arm! wtf?! sounds like a scary guy to me. take this as a learning experience and move on. and dont react to him showing his a** on myspace. he wants your attention and be saying somethign to him about it you are giving him what he wants. if it is really bad stuff, then report him.

11/11/2008 9:49:27 AM Crazy ex that I dated  

gamergirl1990
Biddeford, ME

Yeah but I am the type of person not to report people...I just know this guy needs a lot of help if you are just going to cut someones name into your arm you have something wrong with you...But thats just what I think....I think I did the right thing by telling him it was over but a part of me still loves him even though he was rude and made me do stuff I did not want to do...Oh well I guess he will soon see that he needs help and that he is rude to girls... So can't wait till this girl hurts him

11/21/2008 9:20:09 AM Crazy ex that I dated  

thymekiller
Royalston, MA

Good lord girl you need to stay far away from this guy. Are you alright? He sounds like some people I grew up with, hard partiers that ended up in jail. After he finishes growing up he might be worth something but he's poison and will take you down with him.

I think you might want to talk with a couselor or a minister. Somebody who has to keep confidential anything you tell them.
He makes girls do things they don't want to do yet he gets away with it...

That sounds freakin serious. email me if you need help finding somebody to talk to. I have friends and relatives in ME.

11/21/2008 1:56:35 PM Crazy ex that I dated  

capone1985
Muskegon, MI

i was with a girl that was like that and she down right was rude mean thought she was better then me and every thing i wish i could find a nice girl out there

11/26/2008 10:02:52 PM Crazy ex that I dated  

gamergirl1990
Biddeford, ME

I dk I guess I am just bad at picking guys

11/26/2008 10:03:26 PM Crazy ex that I dated  

gamergirl1990
Biddeford, ME

he wants me back but i dk i think i am going to stay away until i know what i want

11/27/2008 12:58:40 AM Crazy ex that I dated  

howaboutme22
Madisonville, TX

Move on!!! U are young. Go out have fun!!!! Thank goodness u can see the evil that is in his sorry butt. Let him go and be thankful that u have a head on ur shoulders to see that u don't need him. U did the right thing!!! He does need help. Plz don't try to be the one to do it. He has to want it! Plus u don't want to end up another statistic. Good luck to u girl and kudos for dumping his crazy a&&!!!!

11/28/2008 2:15:20 AM Crazy ex that I dated  

gamergirl1990
Biddeford, ME

Yeah I wish he would just get some help because I do care about him but i did what I could now it's time for him to help himself... What really bugs me is that he is made because he thinks i never showed him that i loved him but i did all the time and i spent over like 300.00 on him and was always there for him but all because i did not need him when things went bad he got mad i mean i was also told to never need anyones help and do things on your own to stand you own you know? he said he needs the love he never gotten well i am like i always showed u and i waited on u and everything but i guess it was not good....One day he will soon see that he needs help I hope...

11/28/2008 3:14:40 AM Crazy ex that I dated  

howaboutme22
Madisonville, TX

Till then just stray away from him and keep ur head up.

11/28/2008 3:47:05 AM Crazy ex that I dated  
jacobsdad
Over 1,000 Posts (1,053)
Greensboro, NC

You should carve your name into his face right before shooting him in the knee. That way he'll always remember when he f**ked with the wrong person....just an idea

why do girls need to be told they made the right decision in breaking up with a douchebag. Not enough women in the world break up with them. Keep doing what your doing girl.

11/28/2008 3:47:43 AM Crazy ex that I dated  

gamergirl1990
Biddeford, ME

Yeah I had to block him like 10 times because he was writing to me on lots of names on yahoo

11/28/2008 3:49:17 AM Crazy ex that I dated  

gamergirl1990
Biddeford, ME

I can always hope that he gets with another girl and she treats him like crap and he will see what it's like and maybe just maybe he will learn from it...

11/28/2008 3:49:45 AM Crazy ex that I dated  
jacobsdad
Over 1,000 Posts (1,053)
Greensboro, NC

block him on yahoo? Hit him in the face with a 2x4

11/28/2008 4:00:50 AM Crazy ex that I dated  

seakats
Over 1,000 Posts (1,057)
Palm City, FL

God spared you from the abuse of a nutcasebe glad you don't have children with this man and move on fast.

And I must say Jacob's dad has some great ideas as well.

[Edited 11/28/2008 4:11:56 AM]