Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

dating app hookups

As generally, when I felt like I was having improved and improving I reached out to Youssef once again. free dating website miami In addition, you also have the chance to obtain a beautiful and beautiful new character. Probably EA is just a bit as well tiny at this moment in time to make encouraging EA dating viable, but when it has become additional mainstream it might be a natural progression for the movement. mega personal in columbus ohio For years, I was 1 degree of separation from the appreciate of my life and did not know it.

uk gay hookups

Drop in right here to find and share the greatest appreciate quotes, sayings and quotations. darien ga craigslist Every single story was brought to life by the Pink Banana inventive team and the talented directing duo CHIPS. Twitter users fall into the category of men and women who in some cases understand from their errors and who normally make their followers laugh. looptex chatsworth ga Don t overthink it—the actions are pretty uncomplicated.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/11/2008 11:02:08 AM This question is for girls, what is the main thing you look for.  

reaperx28
Chesapeake, VA

1. Good Looks, and Great Sex
2. Honesty, and Caring
3. Respectful, and Nice
4. Arrogant, and Typical Male
5. Smart, and Wise
6. Funny, and Charming

Which of the following answers best describes what you girls mainly look for in a guy?

11/11/2008 1:52:41 PM This question is for girls, what is the main thing you look for.  
ulookingatme13
Grottoes, VA

not a good way to ask the question id say all but Arrogant &typical male would be good cause if u had one u probley have the other too example Honesty u get caring too

11/11/2008 3:48:56 PM This question is for girls, what is the main thing you look for.  

chrissy67
Fredericksburg, VA

I want all but number 4

11/11/2008 9:13:26 PM This question is for girls, what is the main thing you look for.  

kekili
Norfolk, VA

Hmmm I'd say its not one or the other, but how much of each that a woman desires... I'd think we rather like a mix of it all!! Its just not that simple doll! This is the whole men vs women thought process. Women think in complexities, in variables! You guys think everything is black or white/ yes or no/ you do or you don't! Hmmmmm break it down from this woman's point of view!

Well, Obviously good looks & great sex- well, what's to hate there? Except that if he's 'into' himself TOO much he would be creepy, narsisistic. too much aware of others watching; not paying proper attention to his mate; could be conceited & boorish. Women want the man to think that THEY are beautiful! if he is too self involved, there's not enuff room in front of he mirror!! And great sex?? Well, is he a paragon in his own mind? Gotta hear & see what the other needs, not only what he thinks is good. nuff said!

If he's honest & caring... no, got nuffin... that's a good one. So long as he isn't all emo and cryin all the time! Got enuff of our own emotional baggage without his too!! We like sensitive & strong! a big cuddly bear! drop a tear or two at a sensitive moment but not gush all over cuz he doesn't get his way.

Respectful & nice is good. But too nice? too respectful? Yep, there always can be extremes. If they are excessive you have someone who might have self esteem issues. Can be annoying. Can appear desperate. That can be a drag too... we call em 'Klingons' Respect is good, but allowing someone to do anything without repercussions can have a downside. We need someone to admire & respect also. And to do so, there are lines we know not to cross. When it becomes apparent that there are no lines, you lose respect and some will take advantage, others walk away.

arrogant & typical... c'mon!! That's why we love the other sex!! We want strong self assured men. One who knows what he wants & expects it! ... ok, wait for it...so long as he doesn't become obnoxious about it!! Like a man who whistles or snaps his fingers for a waiter... do they look like servants?? No, that is NOT classy!! But, someone who is able to stand up for what is right... now there's a manly man!! We want a man who will do the rescueing, but allow us to be strong too... Who knows when its the right time to go caveman on us! What is it men say they want? A demure lady outside but in the bedroom a wildcat? same dif...

Smart & wise... great ones... but not to be confused with condescending & patonizing! Those are lethal! I like having someone interesting who can hold his own on the information highway! I love discussing theories, stuff! Everything. So a well rounded mind is awesome especially when they are not acting like you are stupid cuz they know it and you don't.

Funny & charming... again... really good! But if charming is smarmy, or reeks of fakeness... ugh!!! So not cool!! and funny is great!! Love someone who can make me laugh!! But do not appreciate those who try to make YOU the brunt of their humor! Or think embarrassing someone is the way to go, or hurting someone's feelings... subtlety... yep yep yep...!!

no babe... its your lot in life as a male animal to determine just how much of ALL of those you mix into your own recipe to find your perfect balance & thus... your perfect mate!! Good luck!

11/12/2008 8:58:20 PM This question is for girls, what is the main thing you look for.  

beu24
Beverly Hills, CA

None of the above. He has to be well educated, love God,goal driven and finanically secure.

[Edited 11/12/2008 8:58:41 PM]

11/29/2008 12:25:56 PM This question is for girls, what is the main thing you look for.  

oceanmimi
Leesburg, VA

Everything except I can do without #4, and he doesn't have to be wise, smart enough, definitely funny and for sure RESPECTFUL, looks are nice but not too good looking

12/7/2008 1:58:03 PM This question is for girls, what is the main thing you look for.  

angelica76
Fulks Run, VA

If they aren't honest and they don't care, then none of the other stuff means anything because they didn't mean it, they were lying.

12/9/2008 4:45:31 PM This question is for girls, what is the main thing you look for.  

ladyj34
Alexandria, VA

I want all of them except number 4. I know I'll probably be single FOREVER! LOL