Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler

Confirm your identity on line at UI. gay dating buffalo ny We have other deep concerns to ask a girl, but beneath are some hand selected ones specifically for a initially date. Time for some enjoyable and challenging funds conversations! jerusalem hookup At times we do items folks do not expect us to.

listcrawler om

Suspend judgement and do not determine when you happen to be on the initially date if you want a second one particular. craigslist aurora co personals It s a single of the very first dating apps to really hold daters accountable for their potential to stick to by means of. If you are far more interested in exploring unique types of relationships and acquiring matches on your personal, you will like OurTime. skins russian girl She captioned one of the stories featuring the rapper as my boyfriend and tagged the Slingshot singer.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/16/2008 4:47:59 AM What would be your dream date?  
billericachick4
Billerica, MA

WHAT WOULD BE YOUR DREAM DATE?

Where would you take your man or woman? What would you like to do on a date? I tend to be romantic so I would want it to be romantic...but I'm not sure...So I'm looking for ideas....

Let me know what you think....

11/16/2008 5:43:47 AM What would be your dream date?  

littlesarge
Dundalk, MD

Pick her up at her door with a dozen roses. Maybe drinks at a quiet bar, then dinner at a quant Italian resturant (they seem to be more romantic) After dinner maybe a movie, or a play. Find a quiet place for coffee and more conversation. the take her home at a resonable hour. If it's your first date a nice kiss at the door. If it's later in the relationship then maybe cuddleing on the couch.

11/16/2008 6:13:32 AM What would be your dream date?  
atlanta678
Tucker, GA

My dream date? A sane woman, a nice dinner and nice conversation, and afterwards, a nice long walk on the beach at night so we can stargaze and get to know each other over more nice conversation.. [I've done this date many times and it's a winner!]

11/16/2008 6:22:37 AM What would be your dream date?  
brujacakes2
Over 1,000 Posts (1,898)
Jim Thorpe, PA

Split a 30 pak and laugh all night with a best friend.

11/16/2008 7:49:20 AM What would be your dream date?  
sharolas
Over 2,000 Posts (2,231)
Elk Grove Village, IL

my dream date... hmmmm

First a nice romantic dinner for two, then afterward (only if it's warm out) a walk on the beach.

11/16/2008 7:50:30 AM What would be your dream date?  

b1hunid
Over 2,000 Posts (3,720)
Yukon, OK

It involves a hotel and some pizza

11/16/2008 8:01:33 AM What would be your dream date?  

bella2020
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,742)
Lebanon, OH

A perfect date would be a cozy Italian restaurant with wine ,a fireplace barely snowing.Alot of laughing,and good conversation and attraction to each other.

11/16/2008 8:03:03 AM What would be your dream date?  

nolybam
Barrie, ON

Nice nite at a hotel, and the walk along a beach, plus some food. Just spending some time alone somewhere would be a godsend

11/16/2008 8:05:42 AM What would be your dream date?  
sea_wink
Mesa, AZ

A picnic basket and beautiful outdoor setting next too a lake with the fishing poles in the water and having the time alone to have great conversation.......( wink ) Sea

11/16/2008 7:06:21 PM What would be your dream date?  
billericachick4
Billerica, MA

I would love to have 10 days away with the one I love in a bubble.....phones off, computers off, no communication with the outside world....Just me and him in a hot tub for 10 days.....with the fancy drinks.....

Keep them coming! Love to hear more....

11/16/2008 7:08:51 PM What would be your dream date?  

nyguitar77
Watertown, NY

My dream date would be actually having a date, and she wanted a second one!

11/16/2008 7:11:06 PM What would be your dream date?  

bonedaddy1965
Midlothian, VA

one of my favs would be rollercoaster ride fun fun

11/16/2008 7:12:52 PM What would be your dream date?  

funlovenleisure
Middlesex, NJ

Quote from littlesarge:
Pick her up at her door with a dozen roses. Maybe drinks at a quiet bar, then dinner at a quant Italian resturant (they seem to be more romantic) After dinner maybe a movie, or a play. Find a quiet place for coffee and more conversation. the take her home at a resonable hour. If it's your first date a nice kiss at the door. If it's later in the relationship then maybe cuddleing on the couch.

well, well... romance lives on.

thanks for renewing my faith in men!!

11/16/2008 7:40:04 PM What would be your dream date?  

thebestman
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,364)
Alpharetta, GA

I can show better than tell Any takers are welcome to email me and we can go from there

11/16/2008 7:43:13 PM What would be your dream date?  

rusty_shorts
Over 2,000 Posts (2,061)
West Palm Beach, FL

Dream date?.. Like, yeah.. I'm going to give away my great date ideas......not..

um.. Ok.. yeah.. my ideas pretty much stink...

But I'm thinking me and a hottie in a bikini at the water park could be fun..