Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www megapersonals

They do not have to share your like of horseback riding or your hobbies. temecula personals I m Lachlan Brown, the founder, and editor of Hack Spirit. A few years ago my wife and I and an additional Basic Authority and his wife were on a Church assignment. fit russian girls So here are some funny random concerns that you can ask your on line date.

car fun listcrawler

For about six months, they chatted online, emailed photographs to each other and Skyped. dating in groton ct If you haven t heard back from your match in a minute, these 20 ways to maintain a conversation going on a dating app are sure to ignite your inbox. I just do not understand why some people cannot be honest if they have it. wireshark omegle I wanted to leave, but I didn t want to leave her there alone for some other sap, so I resolved to stick it out for a bit and make positive she got dwelling, then by no means speak to her once more.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/9/2007 8:59:14 AM Boomers get together for everyone. Seymour IN Oct. 27  

queenofhearts61
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,649)
Seymour, IN

We gonna celibrate halloween the way we know how. I do not drink but it will be at a Bar/restaruant by the interstate 65 exit 50. I know everyone will have a ball so join us Oct 27th. Will be a disc jockey but bring your instuments if you play it is a casual setting so not to many restrictions. We can dance also. Contact Libraryliz or myself so we can let them know how many will be attending.

10/19/2007 9:58:10 PM Boomers get together for everyone. Seymour IN Oct. 27  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

We have been planning this for a long time I hope everyone tries to come. Seymour is 50 miles north of Louisville KY and 60 miles south of downtown Indianapolis IN. This is for anyone on DH.

10/30/2007 9:39:02 PM Boomers get together for everyone. Seymour IN Oct. 27  

chucky_t
Over 1,000 Posts (1,888)
Akron, IN

It already happened. Was smaller then excepted but successful.

11/15/2007 12:10:08 PM Boomers get together for everyone. Seymour IN Oct. 27  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

If anyone would be interested, I would be willing to have one set up here in IN again, If you would get enough coming we could even reserve a place to have it a party our way. But would have to have it as a guarantee as would be keeping a lot of locals, that are all young and like that hip hop stuff. In order to have more traditional kind of music and such would need to have a pretty good sized group.

We would not have to pay to reserve if we had a large group cause this is a small town. 2 motels right there and no one would have to drive home. They have good food till 10:00 pm and dancing and pool. It is a good place to party. 50 miles north of Louisville KY so anyone in KY, IN, OH, IL, MI and even TN would not have very far to drive. Think about it and let me know.

11/25/2007 8:38:27 PM Boomers get together for everyone. Seymour IN Oct. 27  
libraliz
South Bend, IN

Didn't know enough about this site to look for activities. I wouldn't mind getting together sometime either. A bit of a drive from up north, but sounds like a good time. Put me on your list to contact if you can. Thanks Liz

11/25/2007 10:48:06 PM Boomers get together for everyone. Seymour IN Oct. 27  

imamother
Dungannon, VA

Dang I missed the last one and if ya have another I am gonna be there if I have to get chucky to come get me. lol sound o.k. to you chucky? Dang somebody could pick me up. I an't hard to pick up. hehehehe

Oh I have changed my name but my face is the same, if I last that long. lol Don't know what happened. Oh I am off subject. sorry.

Hey everyone. miss ya.........................................mammy

11/29/2007 9:25:35 PM Boomers get together for everyone. Seymour IN Oct. 27  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

Sure do like the new picture Joan.