Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personnel sign up

OkCupid also looked beyond a initial date romp in the sack to the inquiries that could predict a relationship s long term results. high desert singles but it can be surprisingly difficult to answer extra frequently than not you ll be met with a clichéd response like watching films or playing tennis . 49 a week . japan cupid opinion There are not challenging and rapid rules about what makes a excellent or terrible 1st date question.

best app for hookups australia

FreeDating. huntsville singles dating Immediately after six months of dating, they decided to move in collectively. Learn mindful dating with EliteSingles, come across your zen and a partner to share it with in a busy world. freelocaldates con You can even come across appreciate by just one swipe of your finger.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/9/2007 2:27:23 PM Evil, Sin,and Iniquity  

4evr6y
Morgan, VT

I've posted this before, but think it would make a good topic.

This is what Jesus told Thomas...when he asked "Master what is evil?"

"Do not make the mistake of confusing evil with the "evil one",more correctly the "iniquitious one".He whom you call the evil one is the son of self-love,the high adminestrator who knowingly went into deliberate rebellion against the rule of my Father and his loyal Sons.But I have already vanquished these sinful rebels.Make clear in your minds these different attitudes toward the Father and his universe.
...Never forget these laws of relation to the Father's will:

"[Evil] is the unconscious or unintended transgression of the devine law,the Father's will.Evil is likewise the mesure of the imperfectness of obedience to the Father's will.

"[Sin] is the concious,knowing,and deliberate transgression of the devine law,the Father's will.Sin is the measure of unwillingness to be devignly led and spiritually directed.

"[Iniqity] is the willful,determined,and persistent transgression of the devine law,the Father's will.Iniquity is the measure of the continued rejection of the Father's loving plan of personality survival and the Son's merciful ministry of salvation...."

10/9/2007 4:30:36 PM Evil, Sin,and Iniquity  

4evr6y
Morgan, VT

"By nature,before the rebirth of the spirit,mortal man is subject to inherent evil tendencies,but such natural inperfections of behavior are neither sin nor iniquity. Mortal man is just begining his long ascent to the perfection of the Father in Paradise. To be imperfect or partial in natural endowment is not sinful.Man is indead subject to evil,but he is in no sence the child of the evil one unless he has knowingly and deliberately chosen the paths of sin and the life of iniquity.Evil is inherent in the natural order of this world,but sin is an attitude of concious rebelion which was brought to this world by those who fell from spiritual light into gross darkness.

10/13/2007 8:32:11 AM Evil, Sin,and Iniquity  

4evr6y
Morgan, VT

is this too heavy?

10/13/2007 12:45:36 PM Evil, Sin,and Iniquity  

swcw25
Woonsocket, RI

44444....if this is true....."[Evil] is the unconscious or unintended transgression of the devine law,the Father's will.Evil is likewise the mesure of the imperfectness of obedience to the Father's will..

Then,are we all "evil" in His eyes,because we obviously are not "perfectly obidient" of His will????? Or are there "some" who are "perfectly obidient"?....peace

10/13/2007 1:30:06 PM Evil, Sin,and Iniquity  

4evr6y
Morgan, VT

..swcw...good question ..i think as we know more of what God desires of us,we hopefully will be caught up in doing less and less things that would be out of the Fathers will.
ie. evil.
..of corse very few if any other than Jesus are in that catagory...though it should give us something to aspire to.
one thing for sure ...we won't be rejected by God for doing evil...for the simple fact that it is "unconcious or unintended"
when it becomes "concious or intended"then it becomes sin....
then we got to watch out or it would[if unrepentant] become iniquity....
then we mite find ourselves in deep
dudu...

10/13/2007 3:52:24 PM Evil, Sin,and Iniquity  

swcw25
Woonsocket, RI

Isnt there a very "fine line"_________lol between, Evil+SIN??? I know for me,"sound wise",I would rather sin than do or be EVIL!!!! But I guess thats not how it works,right?LOL

Also,isnt evil associated with the devil? I thought they kind of went hand in hand.

.....peace

10/13/2007 4:59:40 PM Evil, Sin,and Iniquity  

4evr6y
Morgan, VT

..swcw..if you read the first lines of the first post poast it will adress the subject of evil and the devil[iniquiots one]......
.. this is more of what Jesus aledjedly said to Thomas...
"You are confused,Thomas,by the doctrens of the Greeks and theerrors of the Persians.You do not understand the relationships of evil and sin because you view mankind as begining on earth with a perfect Adam and rapidly degenerating,through sin,to mans presant deplorable estate.But why do you refuse to comprehend the meaning of the record which discloses how Cain,the son of Adam went over to the land of Nod and there got himself a wife?And why do you refuse to interpret the meaning of the record which potrays the sons of God finding wives for themselves among the daughters of men?
"Men are,indeed,by nature evil,but not necessary sinful.The new birth-the baptisum of the spirit-is essential to deliverance from evil and necessary for entrance into the kingdom of heaven,but none of this detracts from the fact that man is the son of God. ...."
i don't know if this will help or not....i'm kinda befuddled half the time...

10/13/2007 5:21:32 PM Evil, Sin,and Iniquity  

swcw25
Woonsocket, RI

Befuddled maybe...but definately one of the "nicest befuddled men" I know!!!! I should have read your post better,sorry! LOL

Does this mean then,that I can have "evil thoughts" of 'killing" someone,but as long as I dont(so far LOL) its not a sin???

.....peace

10/13/2007 11:29:45 PM Evil, Sin,and Iniquity  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

Sin is simply what we do to harm ourselves. When we harm others we harm ourselves.

10/14/2007 4:39:57 AM Evil, Sin,and Iniquity  

swcw25
Woonsocket, RI

How simple it would be if when we sin we are "only" hurting ourselves.To "sin" for those who believe in God,is to go against His will,and I believe it hurts Him as well!
Yes,I am the one who "humanly" suffers(guilt,shame,remorse)but so does my "spirit",which"breathes" life and goodness into me.

.....peace