Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup site with phone numbers

General chat topics not about any specific topic. classified ads augusta ga All posts are totally moderated ahead of they appear on line for obvious factors. I am looking for additional severe issues, and I have nicely defined requirements. whereifoundlove com Alot of people today want to come to america, and they will do something to get here just since of what THEY believe america can present to them.

detroit hookup

Hook ups, friendships or even one thing long term were all possibilities for me, and this filled me with excitement. tempe hookups Girls who appreciate to read can sure carry a conversation, and they re probably the sort of girls you d want to introduce to your parents. You may perhaps run out of subjects or your conversations may even get awkward, but you ought to retain the other particular person engaged. sex goddess meme Usage Rank is primarily based on a Similarweb algorithm that things in Current Installs and Active Users in the selected nation, category, and leader boards for the final 28 days.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

11/20/2008 6:22:59 PM why do good guys finish last?  

bonedaddy1965
Midlothian, VA

I would really like to know cause its drivin me crazy.I have given time love blood money care gifts help so much somebody help

11/20/2008 6:25:23 PM why do good guys finish last?  

1bigiron
Over 1,000 Posts (1,136)
Stafford, KS

Some body has to pick up the peaces

11/20/2008 6:25:39 PM why do good guys finish last?  

raydawg300
Bedford, OH

I figure its because if you want something you have to take it most of the time (and I'm not talking about rape). But it seems like its easier to be an a**hole. I'm no a**hole, but, I'm working on finding a middle ground, because people just use people that are to nice...sad I know.

11/20/2008 6:26:59 PM why do good guys finish last?  

bonedaddy1965
Midlothian, VA

yeah it seems being an a**hole seems to be the norm

11/20/2008 6:34:01 PM why do good guys finish last?  

bonedaddy1965
Midlothian, VA

hmmmmmm any ladies care to add something to this would love to hear from them

11/20/2008 6:35:48 PM why do good guys finish last?  

phuntobearound
Crystal Lake, IL

From my experience, it isn't the nice guys that are problems it's the one who are clingy, opressive (call you multiple times a day), condependent. Often they think of themselves as nice & they probably are but they're usually stiffling and give up too much of themselves to please the other person. I usually end up with this type because they keep it together for a while and then when they get comfortable their true selves come to the surface. I want an equal not an ass-kisser.

11/20/2008 6:37:03 PM why do good guys finish last?  

1bigiron
Over 1,000 Posts (1,136)
Stafford, KS

Quote from sw1981:
Women are garbage. What do you expect?
Do you really think that?hmmmmmmmmmm That is sad.

11/20/2008 6:40:08 PM why do good guys finish last?  
mrj4u
Over 2,000 Posts (3,325)
Terre Haute, IN

theres a difference between being an a** kisser and being considerate. I think a lot of women aren't used to being treated well all the time, and overevaluate that fact.

11/20/2008 6:44:06 PM why do good guys finish last?  
nickiename
Over 1,000 Posts (1,056)
Las Cruces, NM

'cause they're so polite they let everyone else cut in front of them in line?

11/20/2008 6:44:32 PM why do good guys finish last?  

bonedaddy1965
Midlothian, VA

well im not an a** kisser lol considerate i am

11/20/2008 6:46:33 PM why do good guys finish last?  
bigdog747
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,217)
Roswell, NM

<----- not nice...

11/20/2008 6:48:10 PM why do good guys finish last?  
joefo99
Derry, NH

I think good guys only finish last if their name is Bone Daddy....

11/20/2008 6:48:14 PM why do good guys finish last?  
redmaryjane
Mayfield, KY

Because good guys always let her finish first.Sorry could'nt resist.LOL.

11/20/2008 6:50:20 PM why do good guys finish last?  
sowhats
Hamilton, OH

Quote from phuntobearound:
From my experience, it isn't the nice guys that are problems it's the one who are clingy, opressive (call you multiple times a day), condependent. Often they think of themselves as nice & they probably are but they're usually stiffling and give up too much of themselves to please the other person. I usually end up with this type because they keep it together for a while and then when they get comfortable their true selves come to the surface. I want an equal not an ass-kisser.
the key is , 2 a** kissers finding each other. those couples make me sick, i am jealous of them.

[Edited 11/20/2008 6:50:41 PM PST]

11/20/2008 6:50:52 PM why do good guys finish last?  

phuntobearound
Crystal Lake, IL

I've never been treated badly so this is not a doesn't know better. These men spend their time trying to please you at the expense of themselves. Even the OP stated "time love blood money care gifts help". That is smothering, it isn't "nice" or "considerate" it's codependent and stiffling.

My ex. husband for example, a basically nice guy who tried too hard to please me. He'd call at a minimum 7 times a day (usually 10 or more), wanted to be with me, not our kids, would have done anything for me. When he couldn't understand why I wanted to divorce him (there many other reasons beyond this, alcohoism, spending problem etc.) he went to a therapist and after his description she told him he was stiffling me.

[Edited 11/20/2008 6:55:11 PM PST]