Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

free bbw hookup sites

Take the time to figure out who you are. craigslist eufaula al This step is asking you to bring out your inner stalker. The app enables customers to locate dates through its sophisticated GPS primarily based search that can be narrowed down to particular areas. how to get facecam on omegle ipad So yes you can discover like online just be prepared to play the numbers game and to manipulate the odds in your favour.

meet and hookup websites

If you obtain that you disagree on specific answers, these can also grow to be the beginning of entertaining, friendly debates to maintain your evening exciting. craigslist yreka ca 7) per month to unlock VIP privileges, such as unlimited swipes per day and the capability to view profiles of customers in other places. This forum is littered with stories from dads who focused on females alternatively of divorce, and these dads wonder why they re nevertheless not divorced years later. www myprivatefling com You ll commence getting the most up to date news, benefits, events, and programs connected to AARP s mission to empower people to pick out how they live as they age.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/21/2008 5:04:17 PM why wink at someone?  

steven030463
Warren, OH

Sometimes I don't understand people. Why send a wink to someone and then if they want to email you or wink back you have your profile blocked. What is a wink anyway. Is it like winking at someone. I sent a wink once because they sent me one, but then i emailed them to say hello.I always send a email, I think its more personal.

11/21/2008 5:09:55 PM why wink at someone?  

jalamb
Tuscaloosa, AL

I have a girl trying to get in touch with me that apparently is too dumb to figure out this whole messaging thing. She winked me first, so I sent her a short message. She winked again. I sent another short message, she winked again. I sent one back telling her that you have to send an email, because winks do not relay a message, and she winked again.

Either she was f**king with me or the dumbest person to ever log on to the interwebs.

11/21/2008 5:11:08 PM why wink at someone?  
pierre777
Chicago, IL

Don't even mess with the winks dude, women appreciate the fact that you take the time to scratch out an actual thought.

11/21/2008 5:12:41 PM why wink at someone?  

steven030463
Warren, OH

Man I'm glad I haven't ran into that problem yet. Good luck and by the way, I see your in uniform. all I got to say Is THANK YOU SIR!

11/21/2008 5:14:09 PM why wink at someone?  
usakindatheart
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,135)
Overton, TX

they read your profile, did not like what they saw, and instead of
you ever winking them again, you get blocked.
men do it to women too,
and lord knows i have done so too.

usually i read something in their profile, that is a serious red flag
and why waste my time or theirs.

by the way i sent winks when i first got here,
and only 4 responded.
2 was married
3rd was a cop, which i do not care for the cop life style, so why go there
4th was a very nice guy, it seemed, but he had chick pics in every one of his
and when asked who they were, he would beat around the bush, and say everything
but. so i guess he had a wife or girlfriends...

anyways..
the forums is where you make connections.
have to do them about 3 months,
though, to really build awareness about your self,
careful what you say...
whinny threads are usually turned into basher threads, so ask real
date specific questions.

happy hunting
usa

11/21/2008 5:16:07 PM why wink at someone?  
sowhats
Hamilton, OH

once i got my photos up, i got a few winks, then i responded with an email, nothing in return, and immediate deletion, im getting to old for silly little head games. i deactivated winks very quickly after that. winks are lame.

11/21/2008 5:16:48 PM why wink at someone?  

d_voted
Winnipeg, MB

Don't like winks - probably won't respond unless there is something on the profile that looks interesting. However, if someone winks at me - says nothing about themselves on their profile then I don't respond.
Write me a letter and 'expose' yourself. (NO not that way) Let me into your mind or heart -

11/21/2008 5:19:24 PM why wink at someone?  

xangel_kissesx
Chandler, AZ

the wink thing to me i think people do not use seriously and is just a game to them. I put into my profile to please not just send me a wink and they still did so i disabled mine lol.

11/21/2008 5:20:43 PM why wink at someone?  

k9handler
Cincinnati, OH

I will usually wink back or write a short email. Some people just want to make contact to have someone to talk to and are not good at writing so they use the wink.

I just try to be nice to every one and respect them if they have taken the time to acknowledge me.

11/21/2008 5:34:57 PM why wink at someone?  
sowhats
Hamilton, OH

Quote from kaseylt:
ummm, its called "flirting"!
when they wink ,then block or delete you, thats not flirting , its a sign of what i should stay away from.

[Edited 11/21/2008 5:36:04 PM PST]

11/21/2008 5:59:14 PM why wink at someone?  

nyguitar77
Watertown, NY

I turned off my winks when I started getting them from people who obviously didn't read my profile.

11/21/2008 6:02:09 PM why wink at someone?  

junkyardhack
Ocala, FL

Winks are not a very good hello.

11/21/2008 6:16:21 PM why wink at someone?  
dawhit
Peoria, AZ

I hate winks. I think they are lame and sort of high-schoolish.

Were all adults here ( at least most of us) and should act like it.
If your interested in someone why not just tell them. What's the big deal!
Isn't that why we are here anyway? (unless your one of those that is just interested in the forums).

11/21/2008 6:30:05 PM why wink at someone?  

rodman322
Weatherford, OK

I AM F**KING NEW AT THIS SO COME ON GIRLS???

11/21/2008 6:46:32 PM why wink at someone?  

barthx
Valley Springs, CA

If you have a "free" membership, winking and these discussion groups are all that you are allowed to do. You cannot get even a trial membership that allows other communication. It's $30 minimum or nothing.