Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

famous hookups

is inefficient and frustrating. free dating sites columbus ohio Send and instant matches immediate messenger looking customers. We also have lots of strategies about generating positive you keep secure when you are utilizing our site and when you decide it s time to meet in real life. va beach rubratings Often, this transaction is gift wrapped with the promise that your person data is anonymized or sold in aggregate form, however users must be wary of such promises.

fetlife hookup

No, these date night questions for couples do not all will need to be incredibly deep. dating in goshen indiana With no swiping involved and a restricted daily selection, this app is developed not to overwhelm. To this day I hear mates of mine complain about having a terrible FYG, so the lasting influence a FYG can have is clear. nofap hookup And Scruff, a dating app for gay men, has a section referred to as Scruff Venture that assists customers coordinate travel plans and connect with host members in foreign nations.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/21/2008 7:33:36 PM Are you ready for another Great Depression?  
enigman_08
Meridian, MS

I've been keeping up with the economic crisis lately and there are a lot of strange things happening. It is very possible that we could see another depression. We just owe too much money to pay back, we export nothing, we import everything, and our money is losing value quickly. Americans, saturated by the media's version of what's happening, are seemingly oblivious to our crisis.

1. Have you thought about what you will do if the market crashes, banks close, and businesses close? I'm talking about bread and soup lines people.

2. If so, what type of subsistence living have you thought of adapting since there will not be the surpluses of today?

3. Are you ready or will you wait to prepare until it happens?

I am not trying to scare anyone. You can research this for yourself. Some keywords are Bretton Woods, G8 Summit, and 700 Billion dollar bailout.

[Edited 11/21/2008 7:34:28 PM PST]

11/21/2008 8:04:03 PM Are you ready for another Great Depression?  

birdhumming
Oklahoma City, OK

Nope. I am not ready. I would rather be an ostrich.
It scares me to death what kind of world my kids are having to become young adults in.
Have I taught them how to manage their money well enough to survive this crunch.

Shudder.

11/21/2008 10:12:30 PM Are you ready for another Great Depression?  
ccflowergirl
Tulsa, OK

i think about it a lot but what really scares me is my kids that smoke and are hooked on mountain dew i wouldn't want to be depended on anything when it or if that happens i have tried to stock up on extra can goods,and things like dry beans so i can help my kids and there family's. i heard that a good why to put some money back is in silver, and or silver dollars dated before 1960?? i'm not sure on the right date there.the real scary thing is the videos of the tent city's that are showing up around the us in the larger city's from people losing there houses, and the shame is that fox,abc, nbc, and cbs, do report on this.

11/22/2008 2:28:14 PM Are you ready for another Great Depression?  
enigman_08
Meridian, MS

Nope. I am not ready. I would rather be an ostrich.
It scares me to death what kind of world my kids are having to become young adults in.
Have I taught them how to manage their money well enough to survive this crunch.

Shudder.

We are in a calm before a major storm. We are in that intermediate state like what was happening between 1929 and 1932.

i think about it a lot but what really scares me is my kids that smoke and are hooked on mountain dew i wouldn't want to be depended on anything when it or if that happens i have tried to stock up on extra can goods,and things like dry beans so i can help my kids and there family's. i heard that a good why to put some money back is in silver, and or silver dollars dated before 1960?? i'm not sure on the right date there.the real scary thing is the videos of the tent city's that are showing up around the us in the larger city's from people losing there houses, and the shame is that fox,abc, nbc, and cbs, do report on this.

This is not conspiracy talk. You can check it out for yourself at reputable news sites. It's just not talked about much in the mainstream media.

[Edited 11/22/2008 2:42:19 PM PST]

11/22/2008 4:06:50 PM Are you ready for another Great Depression?  
spectrre
Shawnee, OK

I already survived the great depression but I called it my Marriage.
thank God Oklahoma is proofed against it besides I think America needs it as a wake up call.

11/22/2008 6:01:19 PM Are you ready for another Great Depression?  
sassy_lady37
Quapaw, OK

Ouch, that does ring true Spectrre.
I know what you mean with marriage, and I doubt anything else could get that depressing for me too.