Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup near me no sign up

You are in luck, we ve tried and tested the very best dating app choices on the marketplace and we re here to help you find your perfect match (the app, that is. dating ontario canada If you are looking for an alternative to Grindr, Hornet is an app that centers guys hunting to date other guys. The most important factor is to be oneself and keep as natural as achievable. abq adultlook Mico is absolutely free and get ready to shake points up dates.

boston hookup app

The app offers an impressive dating knowledge by producing you meet new customers. chat latino miami Even although Nick and I worked out, I nonetheless would recommend caution prior to jumping into a relationship with your FYG or FYGlet. Since leaving the alreadyopened screens of trade and of entertaining, a message. cam bogle snapchat 1) I sat across from a guy who had the Largest DANGLING BOOGER EVER though I watched him consume a plate of sweet and sour chicken.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3
11/22/2008 1:33:08 PM Getting more hits?  

mrfl81
Melbourne, FL

Okay so I put up my profile, it's been up for a few months now, made some changes here and there but have had no luck with getting any messages or winks or anything. Can anyone offer any advice to making my profile more enticing to the ladies?

11/22/2008 1:35:29 PM Getting more hits?  

raydawg300
Bedford, OH

Quote from mrfl81:
Okay so I put up my profile, it's been up for a few months now, made some changes here and there but have had no luck with getting any messages or winks or anything. Can anyone offer any advice to making my profile more enticing to the ladies?

Put your income at over $50,000 a year....I'm sure you'll get more hits then....It seems like that's the first thing they look at...I'm not trying to be a d*ck, but it's true.

11/22/2008 1:38:20 PM Getting more hits?  

mixedtreats
Butler, PA

That is so not true! The first thing we look at is your pic and then your age and go from there. This is a free date site...how rich could you be? Plus, most of us are making really good money ourselves. You have to be wrong about that one.

11/22/2008 1:38:39 PM Getting more hits?  

jungleskip
Winter Haven, FL

Quote from raydawg300:
Put your income at over $50,000 a year....I'm sure you'll get more hits then....It seems like that's the first thing they look at...I'm not trying to be a d*ck, but it's true.

Not trying to be a d*ck but succeeding admirably.

OP...I'd say spend time in the chats. THAT'S the way i meet everyone. Just be a clown and hang loose

11/22/2008 1:45:11 PM Getting more hits?  

deana8
Greater Manchester
United Kingdom

I NEVER look at the job/income bit when I'm scanning a guy's profile! That's just too boring at this stage! I look at the pictures and, if it isn't almost as long as the Bible, ( and some of them are! ) I read the profile..
Mind you, if the person has a silly online name or is shirtless, I don't even get that far! Fussy? Moi??

11/22/2008 1:47:02 PM Getting more hits?  

raydawg300
Bedford, OH

I'm sorry for speaking the truth. I'm not saying that goes for ALL women on this site. But I guarantee that you, me or any other man on this site would get an increase in hits with a higher level income listed on the profile. I am going to be graduating college in 3 weeks and will start making decent money, and I'm getting kind of leery about the women that will then want to be with me that did not when I was broke.

11/22/2008 1:54:09 PM Getting more hits?  

smitty4980
Fort White, FL

You have the same problem as the dude from Wisconsin.

See thread titled "What is so wrong with me I can't find a soul mate?"

Smitty

11/22/2008 2:13:09 PM Getting more hits?  

stress_test
Eltopia, WA

I don't think income has much to do with response to a profile. I have never listed my own income and I get in the neighborhood of 10-15 emails a day. A few months ago I was getting closer to 2 1/2 pages of emails a day.

I have changed little on my profile except my pictures and screen name.

I can say with a certain degree of certainty that anything negative in a profile will eliminate responses.

Another thing that I am sure of is putting "too much" information about yourself is a detouring factor.

Delete ¾ of the written content of your profile. Share that “after” you have their attention.
If you haven’t captured somebody’s attention in the first 20 seconds after they click on your profile, they click on they next one in line.
If you tell your entire life story in your profile it does several things that reduce interest:
1.) You eliminate any mystique.
2.) You eliminate topics of discussion.
3.) You clutter your profile to an extent that it reads like the “bible”.
4.) You give the impression that you are “into you” and not really interested in anybody else.

Don’t wait on others to contact you and don’t use the wink feature as it’s annoying and a waste of time. People delete them before they even look to see whom they are from.
Instead of clicking the ‘wink’; send an email and ask if their pizza was cold or if they found their car keys yet. Or anything besides sending a wink, save the winks for your friends or for somebody whose interest you have already captured.
Replace pictures of yourself with another person, pets, cars or toys, with pictures of yourself having fun or just relaxing. Those pictures might mean something to you, but to other people they only distract from the topic you want them to be focused on; “you”.

[Edited 11/22/2008 2:14:03 PM]

11/22/2008 2:15:12 PM Getting more hits?  

kitise
Over 2,000 Posts (2,250)
Greenwood, SC

its money money..income pple..
where would i go with stay home woman? thats crap..

11/22/2008 2:18:26 PM Getting more hits?  
jaboone44
Upper Darby, PA

I have made small modifications to my profile. All I use is a brief short description, not a life story, what I'm looking for, and who I'm interested in meeting. I keep my profile simple, because I'm a simple type of guy, looking for a simple girl.

11/22/2008 3:24:40 PM Getting more hits?  

raydawg300
Bedford, OH

Quote from stress_test:
I don't think income has much to do with response to a profile. I have never listed my own income and I get in the neighborhood of 10-15 emails a day. A few months ago I was getting closer to 2 1/2 pages of emails a day.

In response to this I must mention your display picture.... It shows you in an office type of setting in front of what I'm assuming to be computer screens... This shows you in a position of knowledge/power...a.k.a. INCOME! now correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe I am, at least to an extent.

11/22/2008 3:47:16 PM Getting more hits?  

mrfl81
Melbourne, FL

Thanks for the replies everyone!! In reading my profile again perhaps it was a little too wordy so I trimmed the fat. I would change my income, but that would be devious, and I'm a "nice guy" lol I want someone who's interested in me for me...although if I'm doing it in the name of a psychological experiment lol

11/22/2008 3:49:01 PM Getting more hits?  
usakindatheart
Over 2,000 Posts (3,070)
Overton, TX

Quote from mrfl81:

do you have a father??? tell him to send me a line... if he is not married of course.

dh for a psychological experiment ... won't get much respect for that...
no one i know likes to be any one's guinea pig... just an up..

[Edited 11/22/2008 3:50:12 PM]

11/22/2008 3:49:02 PM Getting more hits?  
leftfooted
West Covina, CA

try directing your profile at one specific lady and not ladies in general

[Edited 11/22/2008 3:49:57 PM]

11/22/2008 3:57:59 PM Getting more hits?  

stick67
Homosassa, FL

All I can say is, Don't feel bad fellow man. I never get any either. I've been going into the forums more lately. Though there was 1 person and 1 only that has ever e-mailed me on
this site. She was a total sweetheart But come to find out she's got issues.

Page: 1, 2, 3