Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

car fun listcrawler

My brother Andrew was receiving married—to 1 of my mom s other ideal friend s daughters, believe it or not—and I necessary a date to the wedding. boca raton dating They weathered the pandemic together with every day laughs and frequent movie marathons. We created out for like 45 minutes at the end of a pier, she says. ashleyresch onlyfans When I opened the door it was the initial time I had noticed Camille in individual, but I currently felt a sense of familiarity.

skipthegames one night stands

You want to know that this guy has effectively rounded expectations and the readiness to do what he has to do to make anything take place. sanger singles This may well be a café, a hotel, a theatre, or some other public space. If you have crossed paths with a different user, they will show up at the major of your Happn page. snapfuck pics The platform does not use a matching scheme, instead, it is a huge venue of private ads.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/11/2007 8:50:01 AM >>A Regional (DH) HOLIDAY SEASON PARTY>>? feeback?  

sunnyday7
Over 2,000 Posts (3,153)
Longview, WA

lets get all of our ideas on the table....

>>> might be an excellant time to meet some of your friends.....and meet new ones !!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>lets............

10/11/2007 8:51:39 AM >>A Regional (DH) HOLIDAY SEASON PARTY>>? feeback?  

sunnyday7
Over 2,000 Posts (3,153)
Longview, WA

its lunch time in the east coast....... lets get some feedback>>>>>....

10/11/2007 9:05:21 AM >>A Regional (DH) HOLIDAY SEASON PARTY>>? feeback?  

sunnyday7
Over 2,000 Posts (3,153)
Longview, WA

Some of the regions would be>>>>> PORTLAND,OREGON,,,,DALLAS , TEXAS,,,,S.F,,,,LA,,,, CHICAGO....DEVER......BOSTON,,,, NYC,,,,,ATLANTA.....MIAMI......NASHVILLE...

WE COULD HOOK IT UP WITH A SPECIAL EVENT IN THOSE CITIES.....

FEEDBACK.....????????

10/11/2007 9:12:42 AM >>A Regional (DH) HOLIDAY SEASON PARTY>>? feeback?  
pisspot
Canandaigua, NY

What a great Idea!!! Would we have a bunch os small meet's or one big one centrally located? I would be willing to travel!!

10/11/2007 9:22:22 AM >>A Regional (DH) HOLIDAY SEASON PARTY>>? feeback?  

sunnyday7
Over 2,000 Posts (3,153)
Longview, WA

POT..... there are so many....aspects of this....the big plus is ...you could invite some of your local DH.... to attend....and would be able to meet some of the long distant ones...ALL AT ONCE.... so you do not have to pay air fare....everytime you want to meet someone in person.

big or small groups.... is fine......

10/11/2007 9:32:58 AM >>A Regional (DH) HOLIDAY SEASON PARTY>>? feeback?  

sunnyday7
Over 2,000 Posts (3,153)
Longview, WA

air flights...booked early...are only $198 rt from most major cities..... travelosity has a package.....for 349.....2 nites hotel and car rental......

10/11/2007 10:04:04 AM >>A Regional (DH) HOLIDAY SEASON PARTY>>? feeback?  

sunnyday7
Over 2,000 Posts (3,153)
Longview, WA

we will try to keep bringing this topic up over the next few weeks.....so if you do not have time now,to do a post..... you can do it later..

SOME CONSIDERATIONS/IDEAS :>>>>>

1. A pizza party the first nite....have it go on for a few hours....as an ICE BREAKER

2. CAR POOL to a local cinema....for a movie

3. Then off for dancing....or a cozy chat.....at an uppidy...coffee shop....on & on

10/13/2007 4:37:55 PM >>A Regional (DH) HOLIDAY SEASON PARTY>>? feeback?  

thepkk
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,868)
Ash Grove, MO

Unless it is close to me and real cheap count me out!

10/18/2007 5:19:50 AM >>A Regional (DH) HOLIDAY SEASON PARTY>>? feeback?  
darebare33
Louisville, KY

Hell! I have a 16,000 sq. ft. empty strip mall in Louisville. Bring some cots and sleeping bags and come there!!

10/22/2007 5:47:58 PM >>A Regional (DH) HOLIDAY SEASON PARTY>>? feeback?  
emtauburn
Appleton, WI

WOW that sounds like fun..a giant sleep over.

10/22/2007 9:29:09 PM >>A Regional (DH) HOLIDAY SEASON PARTY>>? feeback?  

libraryliz
Martinsville, VA

I have a cot and blankets. Kty is not that far. Might be worth investigating. Lizzy

10/26/2007 8:56:06 PM >>A Regional (DH) HOLIDAY SEASON PARTY>>? feeback?  

dazlinbynature
Fort Calhoun, NE

This has been talked about a few times. But like pkk - it has to be close and cheap for me too.

xoDaz

11/1/2007 9:32:08 AM >>A Regional (DH) HOLIDAY SEASON PARTY>>? feeback?  

sunnyday7
Over 2,000 Posts (3,153)
Longview, WA

people do not forget ,,,,to get the WORD OUT....on possible get

togethers............tell your friends...we need some IMPUT....ITS NOVEMBER ALREADY...

11/3/2007 11:00:50 PM >>A Regional (DH) HOLIDAY SEASON PARTY>>? feeback?  
bigdaddy500
Crawfordville, FL

May I suggest jacksonville to make it easier for some peolple in florida.

11/5/2007 1:12:14 PM >>A Regional (DH) HOLIDAY SEASON PARTY>>? feeback?  

cottagebithec
Over 2,000 Posts (2,910)
Utica, NY

I like this idea. Maybe we could pick a central location within each state...
ie. New York... midstate is in and around Syracuse. Perhaps a Host for each state could arrange the place and time and post it for sign ups by a cut off date and provide information on lodging, airports, transportation etc..

But we would have to stagger the dates so people could pick and choose. Like pkk said, she cannot afford to travel, so maybe there would be a get together in her state and others would do the same if they were in the same situation.

Just a few ideas to add to the pot.