Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

site like craigslist for hookups 2018

Tidbits are icebreakers that outline 3 interests of the user. christian dating dayton ohio But they re surely quite unrewarding and frustrating due to a quantity of really obvious factors. The very best dating web pages feature built in privacy attributes and even moderators to step in when a user is out of line or poses a risk to other folks. joss mooney onlyfans You might have noticed Connecting Singles has a new appear.

listcrawler com

The sexual conservatism of their method can turn out to be oppressive to ladies. dating sites rome So she produced OkCupid profiles that placed her in Portland, Austin, Boulder, and New York, and started dating mainly through video. Everest collectively? You just want to know irrespective of whether your date likes the outdoors or prefers becoming surrounded by walls at least 80% of the time. bumble and bumble student discount The 1960s television show The Dating Game featured three contestants who competed for a date with a bachelorette.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/25/2008 1:00:09 AM Complicated Grow Questions  

nazzzo
Corrales, NM

Don't reply if you don't understand any of this... please.
Also~ I have been doing this for 4 years, and I dont want to hear from you, unless you been doing it longer.~

I have a grow set up as listed:
two 150w H.P.S. light's
4 seedlings in soil (2months old)
a fan.. (duh)

Light schedule is: 18h light 6h dark

In the last week a friend of mine gave me 5 flowering plants, all were hydroponic though. I transplanted all the plants to soil, they all survived, and continued growing without being stunted.
They are currently under 14h light and 10h dark though. I cant put them under 12/12 because it will force my seedlings to flower prematurely, but I didn't want to mess up the flowering plant's light cycle too much.

So my question is: do I need to put the flowering plants into 12/12? & do I need to put my seedlings back into 18/6? Or are they both far enough into their own life cycle that it wouldn't matter to leave it where it is?

(If you have to ask what it is that I am growing, then please don't post here...thanks)

11/26/2008 12:59:53 AM Complicated Grow Questions  

carthun18
Saint Paul, MN

Its been awhile since i have done this. what worked for me when i was growing was unless i was in the flowering stage the were under lights 24. I ended up with larger plants and a bigger harvest. You must keep flowering plant separate from the others or the will flower i guessing that you know that i have harvested over 10,000 plants. i was 10 1,000 watt lamps. the average height of my plants was 6ft tall and 3ft around. but in my opion it was dumb to transplat flowering plants big risk. good luck and keep growin.