Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www rubmaps ch

As you get started to run out of sources, it can feel like a extremely accelerated, which is why you can finish up with some shotgun marriages, she says. gay personals louisville ky could be a good comply with up, instructs Johnson. These questions are not about acquiring to know a ton about every other, although it s the beginning of that. skipthegames baton rouge la She was ostensibly a religious person, but I started to doubt the sincerity of her beliefs.

www listcrawler xom

free dating sites birmingham al Ahead of she knew it, Zucker was dating her ex again. This conversation can also get into your expectations about work life balance and parenthood. rubmaps clovis The questions supplied here are a very good mix of open ended inquiries that can lead to a lot more concerns and a handful of simple ‘yes or no questions.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/25/2008 9:37:45 PM Can childhood friends ever have more than a friendship  

jillers
Saint Louis, MO

A life long friend and i have been texting recently and it usually turns sexual like have you ever questions every time he always asks if we were hanging out right now would you sleep w me does he actually want to or just want an ego boost

11/25/2008 9:40:34 PM Can childhood friends ever have more than a friendship  
samstillalways
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,665)
Sonoma, CA

he wants to do you and cast you aside

11/25/2008 9:42:46 PM Can childhood friends ever have more than a friendship  

namanu
Grand Forks, ND

Quote from samstillalways:
he wants to do you and cast you aside

Lifelong friend...

We can tell this is so, why can't you?

11/25/2008 9:49:36 PM Can childhood friends ever have more than a friendship  

jillers
Saint Louis, MO

so you believe he is just wantin to see if he could get it. when he asks i always say theses not enough alcohol we have that line of relationship he acts cocky and i knock him back into reality

11/25/2008 9:54:28 PM Can childhood friends ever have more than a friendship  
samstillalways
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,665)
Sonoma, CA

there are girls you talk to like that and then there are the other types of girls that you actually respect and form a relationship with

11/26/2008 1:18:36 AM Can childhood friends ever have more than a friendship  
optimystk
Fort Mohave, AZ

curiosity maybe, he is your lifelong friend
you should know

11/27/2008 10:04:02 AM Can childhood friends ever have more than a friendship  

equalhalf
Laquey, MO

to anwer the qustion yes but what if it didn't work out and the to of you seperated and then things would never be the same again. You really have to look at it like that why would you want to take a chance on lossing what a person has but that's my oppion You know I wonder what to come to this world if all everyone thinks about is getting a peace of A**. I know sex is a wonderful gift and cal me old fashion yes I am And I maybe single now but in time that going to change and then she'll have that best friend type of relationship and in one room where they talk about the size of a man sex joy well Heck peps I know it a new age but looks what going on around us it sucks

[Edited 11/27/2008 10:11:30 AM PST]

11/27/2008 10:11:49 AM Can childhood friends ever have more than a friendship  

evileddy
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,044)
Ottawa, ON

Do him.. what have you got to lose?

11/27/2008 1:43:56 PM Can childhood friends ever have more than a friendship  

jillers
Saint Louis, MO

lol evil thanks for all of your inputs its just interesting to me part of me thinks he just wants to see if he can get me while part thinks maybe he realizes whats always been in front of him

11/27/2008 1:48:42 PM Can childhood friends ever have more than a friendship  

evileddy
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,044)
Ottawa, ON

Quote from jillers:
lol evil thanks for all of your inputs its just interesting to me part of me thinks he just wants to see if he can get me while part thinks maybe he realizes whats always been in front of him

If he is a friend.

You two can have sex and if it doesn't work out you can still be friends.

Don't put so much pressure on a little bit of penis in vagina emotions.

If he does pump and dump you.. then be happy you had some decent sex and he's out of your life as obviously he wasn't a friend.

I don't see how you can not win in this situation...oh.. right.. if you have sex because your a woman you will isntantly fall madly deeply passionately in love with him and if he doesn't he's a f**king a**hole.

lol

11/27/2008 2:03:24 PM Can childhood friends ever have more than a friendship  

jillers
Saint Louis, MO

lol im glad you understand us girls way of thinking. no but really im a firm believes in if you do get some etc but after not be a crazy girl and take it for what it is. sex but girls think sex equals the guy wants to b w you etc

11/27/2008 2:07:18 PM Can childhood friends ever have more than a friendship  

jillers
Saint Louis, MO

plus if it does get weird i will always have him in my life our moms are best friends so

11/27/2008 2:12:10 PM Can childhood friends ever have more than a friendship  
leftfooted
West Covina, CA

Quote from jillers:
seems as if he might want to sleep with you to boost his ego,would think that if he was to realize what has always been in front of him he would try to capture your heart and not boost his ego

11/27/2008 5:24:19 PM Can childhood friends ever have more than a friendship  

equalhalf
Laquey, MO

hello jillers to answer the qustion bestfriend I know for a fact can hook up but the results can be crushing the reason I say that is yeah it all good in the begeingbut what happens if when you fight and the you lose someone that was a friend at 1rst then you or him can't stant the other I have seen it way to may time and then there are time that it dose work out and then happly ever after

[Edited 11/27/2008 5:30:40 PM PST]

11/27/2008 5:31:47 PM Can childhood friends ever have more than a friendship  
texas_okie
Laverne, OK

I believe they can!

If you two have the spark, then go ahead and create a fire!