Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonals listcrawler

So we have been maintaining in touch with facebook and skype face to face chats. craigslist boone iowa personals There are not to a lot of men and women and the 1 do not respond. Video dates are now accessible if you cannot meet in particular person and there s a ‘speed date alternative for two minute virtual dates with other on the web members. bolivious I can re enable my account and come across the name of this button and reply back when I ve completed so.

local hookup app review

Silver Singles is a dating app that is exclusively for daters who are age 50 and above. craigslist kodiak personals If you are definitely interested in the person, you will drop subtle or not so subtle queues that you wish to see the individual once more for the duration of the first date. 95. mothership gay Meeting folks quickly on line, then heading out to meet them in individual can produce all sorts of scenarios.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/29/2008 8:47:49 PM just wondering  

andyg76
Hattiesburg, MS

How can someone say they are tired of the games and lies of dating yet still do it themselves? I wasn't told this quote directly, but it was said by someone who claims they are tired of the games... "I honestly believe most relationships today are built on lies and games and I have time for neither."
This person said this yet they are one the main players. Is this a sympathy card that people use to get more people to respond to them? Are there any truly honest people left out there? I'm not just tired of the game I'm sick and tired of it. I would much rather be alone than live these kind of lies. So, if there are any players or people who have studied the game longer than me that want to share as to what to look out for, please share.

11/30/2008 10:37:19 AM just wondering  
trainer523
Summit, MS

You are so right about the games,i don't understand why people feel they have to lie.It gets me in trouble sometimes for saying what i think or what i feel but im not sorry about it.At least they know where i stand.I think this world has gone way off base weather it's on a dating site or in the work place everyone seems to think the truth is wrong and the lie is right,no one wants to be upfront about anything.And i could just be saying all this,but unless you try me you will never know.So with that being said i guess we have to keep trying,just be carefull.

11/30/2008 8:16:22 PM just wondering  

andyg76
Hattiesburg, MS

I know that people have been doing this forever and will be doing it long after I'm gone, but it just seems that its wores now than it was 13 years ago when I was single then. Maybe its just me or maybe I'm just one of those people who knows what I want and will not take less than that. It just seems so cruel how people play with other peoples mind and feelings and emotions and don't even seem to care that they are hurting someone. Seriously if your not interested in getting to know someone why not just be straight up and tell them exactly what you are looking for? I'm sure it would be a lot less drama and at the end of the day everyone could be happy. Well, that's my 2 cents for what its worth.

1/13/2009 4:05:09 PM just wondering  

micmo
Grand Bay, AL

I agree with you lady--gameplaying just causes hurt and problems in a relationship.

[Edited 1/13/2009 4:14:43 PM PST]

1/14/2009 6:31:23 PM just wondering  

funtruckerman
Petal, MS

Don't feel like the Lone Ranger,I've had my share of it too.

1/15/2009 9:46:00 AM just wondering  

cheetah4u
Gulfport, MS

Some people are just dramatic and love drama....I personally try to avoid it and would rather be single and alone with my kids than to have anyone messy in my life. Done it, Learned from it, and not doing it again.

Others are just in pain themselves and until they deal with thier own issues they honestly can't begin to have a healthy relationship...I also tend to run from those in obvioius pain as I didn't do, can't cure it, aint dealing with it!!

2/12/2009 2:02:23 PM just wondering  
missj7483
Flowood, MS

Sweetie, idiots roam freely around. I was under the impression that on a dating site, men would be serious about DATING. I was wrong. I get as much bullsh** here as on the streets. But you have to stay positive. Keep being honest and try not to fall for the crap. That's all anyone can do. Gotta be true to you.

2/12/2009 10:12:32 PM just wondering  

andy3247
Saltillo, MS

That sucks for yall that depend on these sites alone...

Good luck to yall!!