Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal account

I high five persons all the time and I have not thought of it as flirting. asian singles cincinnati You can use been varrified to run a background check on a individual if you occur to meet somebody on a single of these dating services. Life following a break up, dealing with divorce, moving on and looking for appreciate once again. are you a harmonica player asian women sideways Eharmony is the 1st platform to use a proprietary matching system we created to match you with hugely compatible singles.

trucker hookup app

Even so you really feel about COVID 19, it is essential to be honest with your possible match so that every person feels protected during this time. edson singles I knew if I was going to do this, it had to be with a kindred spirit. My dogs are a significant element of my life, so we went out for a dog walk then for a meal at Burger King. reactivate doublelist account If they have not observed either, then ask them to recommend an alternative.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/30/2008 4:58:37 PM larger women  

mellyy1984
Ranchita, CA

would u date someone who is bigger and im not talking morbidly obese? how important is a person's physical shape to u? if u wouldnt date someone who was bigger, what r your reasons?

11/30/2008 5:01:37 PM larger women  

katytxlady
Slidell, LA

Oh Melly my love...you have set something in motion that is bigger than you or I....

11/30/2008 5:02:25 PM larger women  

mike22304
Over 1,000 Posts (1,151)
Alexandria, VA

Let the games begin!!!!!!

11/30/2008 5:04:02 PM larger women  

mellyy1984
Ranchita, CA

i guess im new to this but this topic really intrigues me so im interested in what people have to say good or bad.....

11/30/2008 5:05:59 PM larger women  

magtag
Over 1,000 Posts (1,505)
East York, ON

Quote from mellyy1984:
i guess im new to this but this topic really intrigues me so im interested in what people have to say good or bad.....

It'll be interesting all right! Hopefully, when the bad comes out, it won't be aimed at you! You have every right to ask a question and be curious, there's just no accounting for some people's reaction to this kind of question.

11/30/2008 5:07:00 PM larger women  
jokster6
Nutley, NJ

If you were a decent person,sure why not.Physical looks are really unimportant if that's not what your into.

11/30/2008 5:08:32 PM larger women  

magtag
Over 1,000 Posts (1,505)
East York, ON

Quote from mellyy1984:

It'll be interesting all right! Hopefully, when the bad comes out, it won't be aimed at you! You have every right to ask a question and be curious, there's just no accounting for some people's reaction to this kind of question.

edit - OH, and to answer the thread...I would date a person who is bigger if I found myself attracted to them. I certainly have my preferences, but they are by no means rigid...attraction is a funny thing, you either are or you're not...for me that can be any number of body types.

Now how the heck did THAT happen...edit became double post!!

[Edited 11/30/2008 5:09:36 PM]

11/30/2008 5:08:55 PM larger women  

katytxlady
Slidell, LA

Melly, you're gonna get 50% telling you that larger women are lazy, stupid, ya ya ya,
and 25% saying "I love thick women", the other 25% are going to send you private emails wanting to talk smack. Seems to be an overabundance amount of ignorance that chubby girls should should be greatful for any attention we get.

My personal favorite, the women that chubbs themselves that like to make comment about posters pictures.

Pull up your big girl panties, honey, 'cause you have started something that never looks pretty.

For future reference, read thru all the forums before posting one's like this. There are already 100 threads about BBW's.

11/30/2008 5:09:32 PM larger women  

lawn_dawg
Middleburg, FL

i would, but I mention in my profile that I would want someone who is trying to do something about it.
I used to weigh 210 lbs. I'm at 150 now. It was a hard long fight, but I did it. I have a soft spot for large people, but I need to know that they aren't going to sit back and let themselves go. Even when there is a medical reason or excuse, it still can be dealt with. It is not easy either. But well worth the effort.
I know people who are just naturally stocky or husky. But they are in shape.
So to answer your question, yes I would, but it's important to me.

11/30/2008 5:15:29 PM larger women  

bigcats374
Cedar City, UT

Quote from mellyy1984:
would u date someone who is bigger and im not talking morbidly obese? how important is a person's physical shape to u? if u wouldnt date someone who was bigger, what r your reasons?

I am around 130 pounds and even tho I have married 2 BBWs both at the 300 pound range, I am still open to dating a woman who is 15 to 25 pounds over her ideal weight. This is just me as I have seen first hand the health issues involved with severally over weight people.

11/30/2008 5:15:37 PM larger women  

mike22304
Over 1,000 Posts (1,151)
Alexandria, VA

let's use my Barbie Doll (see below) as the benchmark for future reference.

11/30/2008 5:17:39 PM larger women  

clarity101
Aurora, CO

in my experience...alot of men like to play with larger women but most would never be seen in public with one.
my weight is a constant battle for me. 6yrs ago i weighed almost 300lbs. i worked hard and lost almost half my weight. then i got really sick and lost more...everyone thought i was dying...lol i almost did. im fine now and the weight is piling on again. ugh! i just was not meant to be thin. i never want to be 300lbs again and i work at it everyday...but i am what i am.

11/30/2008 5:19:02 PM larger women  

smitty4980
Fort White, FL

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!OOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!OOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

I hink I bi my tongue off!

Smitty

p.s. You just witnessed the ultimate in self control to pass on this one.

11/30/2008 5:21:36 PM larger women  

sedonaphotofan
Over 1,000 Posts (1,873)
Sedona, AZ

I have never looked at a woman as large or skinny. We have to get along and have great conversation, that is a great place to start. Beauty does not know size.

Karl

11/30/2008 5:21:56 PM larger women  

katytxlady
Slidell, LA

<~~~ Bayou Goddess liking Smitty more and more.