Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

car fun listcrawler

Jon and I knew every other from school in Clacton on Sea, Essex we initial met 25 years ago. single ladies in destin florida Im sure some folks luck out, content for them. She s not greater than becoming alone, especially if you really feel the have to have to put a spin on your divorce in order for her to accept the truth. craigslist memphis herramientas I m prepared to leave, but when I open the front door, I realize my dumb ass didn t verify the climate.

www listcrawler

She captioned a single of the stories featuring the rapper as my boyfriend and tagged the Slingshot singer. get laid in tucson This query in on the web dating app is a very good way to get an individual speaking. If you re the kind of particular person who requires dangers or you are attracted to people who do, then this will help you figure out if you re on the suitable track. alt com reddit ✨ We enjoy our members and want everybody to have the very best expertise achievable.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

11/30/2008 6:30:09 PM wow the b b @g is mad at me  

gsb23
Rome, GA

11/30/2008 6:34:41 PM wow the b b @g is mad at me  
heavenlyeyez4u
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,089)
Russellville, AL

ummmm...is this a remake....we all need to be nice .......did you apologize for hurting the ladies feelings......

remember some dont remember the things they do...especially late at night....when the sand man comes round....

make sure you keep you nose clean....because if you lie it will catch up with you...then you will have to tell another one to cover that one up....and then before you know it your chit is so deep you couldnt dig yourself out if you wanted to....just sayn'

11/30/2008 6:37:32 PM wow the b b @g is mad at me  

gsb23
Rome, GA

have not told one lie here thanks

11/30/2008 6:40:25 PM wow the b b @g is mad at me  

gsb23
Rome, GA

she did say she was wrong for what she did and i need too say im sorry

11/30/2008 6:45:49 PM wow the b b @g is mad at me  
coppermare
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,804)
Grady, AL

This is my take..and I really give a flyin f**k what anybody thinks, after all it's just my opinion.
1. We all tend to jump the gun and say things when we get our feelings hurt or feel betrayed in some way....Yes?
Most here have lost it at one time or another?
2. You maybe have a quick temper and none of us actually knows what went on between you and Jazzy. Two peoples words against each other.
3. It's not up to me to judge who's right or wrong in that picture.
4. You made the mistake of coming into bama chat where people are very close and protective of each other and calling names. Now it doesnt matter what family does that's right or wrong, they will cut your throat over hurting one of their own. Lines will be drawn and battles will occur.
5. Maybe you don't think you owe Jazzy an apology but maybe you do owe the people here one. After all they did what came natural to them, take up for who they know.
6. If you want to stay here, ignore those that you don't like (don't pick) and go about proving you are really a good person that just stands his ground and got upset.

11/30/2008 6:54:35 PM wow the b b @g is mad at me  
4uacoyboy
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,143)
Madisonville, TN

Copper, you told it straight.

11/30/2008 6:56:21 PM wow the b b @g is mad at me  

tigger35670
Somerville, AL

I don't normally post alot but man after reading some of the things you said in b b& g I really do think you owe an apology. Being rejected is something that happens in life and in the dating world and I don't know the whole story behind what is going on but still there is no excuse for down right rudeness to anyone and that includes the one you are truely mad or hurt with. Nothing and I mean nothing should make anyone stoop to the level you did on BB&G. I think sometimes the best way to handle things is to do nothing because if you stop and think about it where does it really get you and who is the one that really ends up looking bad? Not the one you are bashing but you. so is all this cruelty really worth your reputation as what might possibly be a nice guy but everyone percieves you as an A$$. Is it really worth it? JMO

11/30/2008 6:57:19 PM wow the b b @g is mad at me  

sandymac12000
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,838)
Vinemont, AL

Don't know what happened and could really care less but
here to you Copper!

11/30/2008 7:06:06 PM wow the b b @g is mad at me  

gsb23
Rome, GA

ok too all the good people at b b @ g i am truely sorry for what happened last night and too day most of you seen too be good people what went on between jazz and i should have been handled private im sorry

11/30/2008 7:07:44 PM wow the b b @g is mad at me  

sandymac12000
Vinemont, AL

From what I gather, it's about time. When you got a squabble it would be nice to take it outside and let others just enjoy themselves.

11/30/2008 7:09:52 PM wow the b b @g is mad at me  

browneyz
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,896)
San Diego, CA

Now that is a nice way to put it. Most of us have been dumped and it does not feel to good. New begining? Hope so.

11/30/2008 7:11:43 PM wow the b b @g is mad at me  
heavenlyeyez4u
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,089)
Russellville, AL

thank you.....and I accept your apology....even though nothing was directed toward me....but blood is thicker than water....and we are all blood here.....so thank you sir...and your welcome to post anytime....

11/30/2008 7:11:51 PM wow the b b @g is mad at me  

gsb23
Rome, GA

but it is hard too apologize too a person that lies and keeps on lying

11/30/2008 7:14:02 PM wow the b b @g is mad at me  

kidtchr
Over 1,000 Posts (1,111)
Huntsville, AL

Say what you have to say, and keep moving. Don't keep bringing up the unpleasant. It makes you NOT look good.

11/30/2008 7:14:57 PM wow the b b @g is mad at me  

sandymac12000
Vinemont, AL

You need to stop right there. Leave the past in the past and that is part of the past. You will just stir up more chit if you continue.