Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

men hookup sites

Only when you ve chatted enough will it unlock your match s photographs the 2021 edition of Blind Date. wyoming chat rooms You can connect your Facebook account to your Oasis account, but Oasis says it will not post anything to your timeline. This is also an superb time to see how you really feel about their response to debt. skipthegames goldsboro In 2016 Stephen Portwas convictedin the UK of killing four young males he met on the gay dating app Grindr.

fb hookups

A financially savvy guy might say that he d get actual estate, or invest it or commence a business enterprise. latinas houston tx Join one particular of the very best free on the web dating web page amongst other American dating web pages and meet appealing single guys and girls from any part of United States. So, I signed up for Bumble just after two years out of curiosity and saw the people who ghosted me mid conversation nevertheless on the app bedpagedc One particular downside of this platform is that messaging is limited to premium customers.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/5/2008 8:18:29 PM What Would BE A Favorite Christmas Moment?  

shir567
Beaverton, OR

Is there a moment or ritual or thing about the holidays coming that lifts you. Something you enjoy weather the times around you are good or bad. Do you have a favorite Holiday memory. Something that helps you remember what it really is all about?
Shirl

12/6/2008 4:50:52 AM What Would BE A Favorite Christmas Moment?  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

Yeah...I don't do Xmas.. thats the ritual for me.. not doing Xmas.. its uplifting.. hassel free,no worries,no depression,and best of all..NO DEBT!

12/6/2008 9:33:16 AM What Would BE A Favorite Christmas Moment?  

shir567
Beaverton, OR

It doesn't have to be about commercial Christmas. My best memories, could never have been charged on a card. The best part can be the smells - like the tree, special things baking in the kitchen, sometimes it seems people, your loved ones just laugh differently. My favorite Christmas memory had no tree, presents not even food for the table. It was the most beautiful Christmas ever and I will never forget. The gift it gave was the beauty of life and that in spite of how hard we make life for ourselves, yes there are miracles
Shirl

12/7/2008 1:52:51 PM What Would BE A Favorite Christmas Moment?  
william7777_777
Salem, OR

Hi all
Don't do Christmas

Do do the Birth of Christ but not on the 25 of December... which is mostly a pagan festival overlaid with psuedo christain issues...

William

12/7/2008 2:20:39 PM What Would BE A Favorite Christmas Moment?  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

Quote from william7777_777:
Hi all
Don't do Christmas

Do do the Birth of Christ but not on the 25 of December... which is mostly a pagan festival overlaid with psuedo christain issues...

William

Sounds like you one of them fundementalist zeolous christain types that would be the 1st in line to martyr themself

12/7/2008 3:35:47 PM What Would BE A Favorite Christmas Moment?  

shir567
Beaverton, OR

Okay, so let me start out with a memory that got me to start this thread in the hopes others might like to share
My very best Christmas memory
I was 5. It was 1955. We were poor. No tree, no presants and we would concider any food a celebration. There was no question though that candy, turkey or sugar plums would only dance in my head.
At 5, I guess you really don't question those things. You really don't know any different.
Our house had 2 big picture windows in front. This was about all there was to the house. I always did love those window though it was like being outside, even when you weren't. This little house was also just out in the country, so around it was pretty open.
Anyway, I remember standing at the window Christmas Eve. Even at 5 you can feel lonely. I remember that too. Looking out, I could only think about how beautiful it would all be if it was just all white. So, the way a child will with hopeful faith. I asked if it would just snow for Christmas, I would be so happy and not want another thing.
I went to bed that night still wishing. Faith a little on shaky ground.
When I woke up in the morning, like a child expecting the best Christmas ever, I ran to the window to see.
Christmas Eve of 1955, is recorded as the greatest snow fall on Christmas Eve in Oregon history.
I really thought it was all for me. One of the most precious, beautiful days of my life.
And it didn't cost a cent

shirl

12/7/2008 5:36:40 PM What Would BE A Favorite Christmas Moment?  

drkkisses
Pendleton, OR

Gorgous Shirly...thanks for sharing...

My Fondest Christmas memory is of Chance, my Border Collie who passed several years ago...

I had gotten Chance in June, he was a dirty, stinky, bad mannered almost year old dog when I got him. Everyone told me he wasnt worth all the time I put into him...but I kept at him. Our first Christmas with him he "helped" me put up the tree...by running off with everything that I sat down when I wasnt looking! He was carefully putting them all in the middle of my bed....When I finally went to go and find what it was I had been looking for (I caught him running off with an ornmant so I knew he must the colprut.) I laughed when I found his "stash". It included several ornments, a rolled string of lights, a few candy canes, and numerous bows...he looked so guilty I couldnt be mad at him...
Every Christmas Chance watched me diligantly put up the tree. After more manners had been taught he never ran off with anything after that...but he would watch every ornmant that I put on as if to say "Oh I wish I could help!" (He always wanted to be in the middle of things).

Chance lived to be 12, and my first Christmas without him my best friend gave me a Border Collie ornmant, with wings and a halo. Looked just like Chance. I cried and cried when I saw it. (Chance was a very special devoted friend). Now every year Chances Angel is the first ornmant put on my tree, and the last taken off. So Chance can watch us as he always did....

12/7/2008 6:01:07 PM What Would BE A Favorite Christmas Moment?  

shir567
Beaverton, OR

Drkkisses
Thank you for getting it, and thank you for reminding me of my very best friends. Amazing how they work thier way into your heart and never let go. I would almost bet he came to you when you needed that scuffy little dog the most.

Merry Christmas

Shirl

12/7/2008 6:18:32 PM What Would BE A Favorite Christmas Moment?  

drkkisses
Pendleton, OR

Yes Shirl, he sure did. I had left my parents home at 17 (under bad conditions), fought my way through my last year of highschool, worked full time, school full time and still pulled good grades. Chance was my outlet, my butt wagging friend who always picked me up when I was down. He was my quiet cheering party, and my silent protector. (Saved my life more then once.)

He is my "heart dog", having him put down at 12 was the hardest thing I had ever done. Worse because it was his mind that failed him, not his body. He suffered a stroke at 11 and over the course of his last year of life went from one of the smartest dogs anyone knew, (he knew every trick in the book and amazed many people with his smarts) to a dog who needed to be reminded several times a day where is food bowl was, which door led outside, and what forced me to finally make the desion...he forgot who is family was. A dog who let my oldest daughter pull his hair out to the point that he had bald spots all over his body (He would lay next to her before she could even crawl and let her pull the hair out!!) , snapped at my youngest daughter who wasnt even near him....Never, and I do mean never had he snapped at anyone. It broke my heart, but I knew that my Chance was really gone.

12/7/2008 6:36:30 PM What Would BE A Favorite Christmas Moment?  

shir567
Beaverton, OR

I so understand. Never stop missing them. Not only is it unconditional love, but I learned more about being a good person from my dogs than I did people. So, glad you have that bitter sweet reminder for Christmas. He was one of your angels

Shirl

12/7/2008 6:41:24 PM What Would BE A Favorite Christmas Moment?  

patrick812
Over 1,000 Posts (1,139)
Eugene, OR

Nice stories from both of you. Have a Happy Christmas!!

12/7/2008 7:32:52 PM What Would BE A Favorite Christmas Moment?  

shir567
Beaverton, OR

Beatiful touch Patrick. And a Merry Chridtmas to you to.

Shirl

12/7/2008 8:38:31 PM What Would BE A Favorite Christmas Moment?  

coolhandluke462
Salem, OR

my favorite would be at my grandmothers when they take all the kids in the other room to tell the true story of christmas , and about the time they finish someone will throw rocks on the roof and say that santa is here, and all the kids go running into the living room to find presents for about 30 kids under the tree, they are all her great grand kids now.

12/7/2008 9:54:41 PM What Would BE A Favorite Christmas Moment?  

shir567
Beaverton, OR

It's surprising the things that touch us the most. Those things that when they were happening, we never realized they would make the best memories
Shirl

12/8/2008 9:37:01 AM What Would BE A Favorite Christmas Moment?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

One of my favorite giggles was when "Santa" showed up at my Chanukah party!