Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www listcrawler com

In addition to, the fully new playing method is also a specific feature of the game. new smyrna beach singles In 2003, Sue matched with the man who she would really like for decades to stick to. There are true people today out there, who are there mainly because they do not have the time or inclination to commit all evening looking hopeful at a person in a dingy bar or whatever each and every Saturday evening. scat hookup sites From not so discreet hook up requests to poop stained PJ pants, right here are tragic things that have occurred to us IRL.

bisexual hookups

Support Sharing & Assistance for real life Polyamorous relationships, new or otherwise. free dating sites in atlanta She had just signed up for a 3 month package but ended up only needing the premium account for two days. Getting far away from residence seemed to set me free from the shackles of overanalysis about who this man could be in my life. omegle always asking for captcha These services contain job search workshops or any customized job readiness workshop.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/6/2008 7:18:22 PM where the real women at??  

lovedownbelow
New Haven, CT

Where u at ladies? Where's the ladies u would want to bring home to ur mother? All there's left is ladies trying to find their next baby daddy or sugar daddy. For once CT, can the independent,funny,sexy,goal oriented,outgoing,loyal and down to earth ladies stand up.

12/6/2008 7:57:05 PM where the real women at??  
hopefull_1984
Wallingford, CT

Standing....at the moment

12/7/2008 6:15:06 AM where the real women at??  

beadz
Over 1,000 Posts (1,074)
Waterbury, CT

Make it stop!
We already have 5 other posts like this....

Please!!
.. if you want to find someone, take the initiative and start talking to people, but stop making posts like this.
Fact is Most people will define themselves as "good" people.
You won't know until you get to know them.
I've met a lot of great people by messaging them first, not from the boards.

at least I already have a migraine maybe that will make me feel better.

12/7/2008 6:47:56 AM where the real women at??  

winstonian
Middletown, CT

Where the real woman at? They probably sleeping, or the wrong ones out there prostituting nothing better to do in their lifes.

12/7/2008 6:50:11 AM where the real women at??  

liatris
Over 2,000 Posts (3,499)
Fairfield, CT

Quote from lovedownbelow:
Where u at ladies? Where's the ladies u would want to bring home to ur mother? All there's left is ladies trying to find their next baby daddy or sugar daddy. For once CT, can the independent,funny,sexy,goal oriented,outgoing,loyal and down to earth ladies stand up.

They are spending time with guys who know how to respect women

I am so tired of these type of threads.........both men and women deserve to be respected, starting a thread like this shows the opposite message......

Since this is the way you feel about women........you should never find a wonderful loving women on this site.....because who wants a man who doesn't respect women

12/7/2008 6:51:32 AM where the real women at??  

liatris
Over 2,000 Posts (3,499)
Fairfield, CT

Quote from winstonian:
Where the real woman at? They probably sleeping, or the wrong ones out there prostituting nothing better to do in their lifes.

No respect for women with this comment

12/7/2008 7:24:56 AM where the real women at??  
lizzettebarcel
Hampton, FL

They probably sleeping, or the wrong ones out there prostituting nothing better to do in their lifes

Sweet!

Where are the real women at, you ask?
Well, they are not readily visible or wear signs because it takes a real man to spot them

Wanda

[Edited 12/7/2008 7:29:47 AM PST]

12/7/2008 2:37:01 PM where the real women at??  

orchid08
Jewett City, CT

Where are the real women at, you ask?
Well, they are not readily visible or wear signs because it takes a real man to spot them

Wanda

THANKS Wanda!!!
You hit that nail right on the head!!!

12/9/2008 6:37:55 PM where the real women at??  

trish69
Danbury, CT

RIGHT HERE.......

1/2/2009 5:25:35 PM where the real women at??  
writermom
Over 1,000 Posts (1,285)
Ansonia, CT

Mean. Just mean. Disrespect attracts disrespect.

1/15/2009 12:49:39 PM where the real women at??  

wmlooking
Bridgeport, CT

Quote from lovedownbelow:
if u want to find any good women go to the philippines

1/15/2009 7:34:28 PM where the real women at??  

beadz
Over 1,000 Posts (1,074)
Waterbury, CT

Quote from writermom:
Mean. Just mean. Disrespect attracts disrespect.

1/15/2009 7:38:40 PM where the real women at??  

scarfs
Bristol, CT

OHHHH WM....I was married to a PHILIPINO and believe me that is NOT where REAL women are !!
You inadvertently hit a funny bone...and I apologize right Now for my comment!scarfs

1/15/2009 8:08:29 PM where the real women at??  

liatris
Over 2,000 Posts (3,499)
Fairfield, CT

Quote from wmlooking:

Go for it

1/15/2009 8:23:37 PM where the real women at??  

orchid08
Jewett City, CT

Quote from wmlooking:

Okay... then why don't you go to the philippines... why are you here?