Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

sites like listcrawler com

Share with your companion an embarrassing moment in your life. gay bullhead city az We ve got a extended list of fantastic initially date questions that you can use and impress, but recall to mix your queries so it s a excellent blend of short answers and lengthy answers. You may well adore it also and have now located widespread ground. best amatuer ass This question allows you to understand what the other person really enjoys in life, says Bennett.

skipthegames singles

Here are five on line dating stories that are so awkward and embarrassing, you can t support but swipe left. free speed dating chicago I have by no means wondered what his intentions have been or how he feels about me. Finding a co founder can really feel like a extra intense version of dating. adam4adam co Millennial & Gen Z customers use these apps to come across their partners.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/19/2007 3:43:47 PM Senior's Discount  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

heyyyyyyyyy who has the boyfriend.. Is someone holding out on the rest of us?? We all like to hear the good news too darn it

10/19/2007 3:50:28 PM Senior's Discount  

sadlyalone
Charlottesville, VA

Now, I am confused. You were just talking about you photographing youself when your B/F was out of town. Burned the Tape, and gave him the real thing, and upset Troy.

10/19/2007 3:52:18 PM Senior's Discount  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

lol ohhhhhhhhhhh noooooooo that was back in 99! lol

10/19/2007 3:55:42 PM Senior's Discount  

sadlyalone
Charlottesville, VA

Does this mean that you do not have a significant other. If not, howe far are you from Memphis?. me to understand

10/19/2007 4:01:07 PM Senior's Discount  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

No.. I don't. If I did.. I sure wouldn't be spending so much time here. I'm bout 3 hours from memphis

10/19/2007 6:50:22 PM Senior's Discount  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

Just don't ya all run over each other trying to get there.

10/19/2007 6:57:22 PM Senior's Discount  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

Don't see us running anywhere lol but who knows in this crazy place

10/19/2007 7:59:12 PM Senior's Discount  

cmed68
Poquoson, VA

I am on later than usual. I was selling kettle corn at a festival with my American Legion Post. We do this do raise money to support our youth baseball teams and also cancer research at the annual walk for life in my community. I love doing things like this. Those that came before me supported youth in many ways and when I was a kid I took it for granted. Nowadays I know how imporant it was to me and all my friends. To me doing anything to help all children better develop is one of the best things any adult can do and certainly supporting cancer research. God how I hate that horrible disease.

To get to the point of this thread the first time this came up in my life I was in my early fifties when I was asked if I would like to play seniors softball. It really set me back, I felt my expression change, and the person who asked me sensed it. I got over it. I am blessed in some ways looking younger than my age and please understand I do not say this to brag. I will start looking like a little old man soon enough and if I am lucky enough. In the meantime I am not going to think, let alone worry about it. As far as discounts I don't give it much thought but I do pull out my AARP card or retired military ID card when he occassion calls for it. Sometimes it does save a few bucks.

10/19/2007 8:13:04 PM Senior's Discount  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

cmed.. ya da man lol I might confess to it if it was a big enough savings

10/20/2007 7:01:42 PM Senior's Discount  

phucq
Panama City, FL

I'm always conflicted about it. Who wants to pay more, but who wants to look old. It made my day once when a young lady insisted on seeing my license before giving me the senior discount. That was a real "win-win" deal.

10/20/2007 9:11:19 PM Senior's Discount  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

That is a plus PH.

10/20/2007 10:02:05 PM Senior's Discount  

cottagebithec
Utica, NY

Hey guys, let's face it the people who are waiting on us in those stores are 12...

they have no idea what someone over 50 looks like... after 40 we all look the same to them .

10/21/2007 9:40:51 AM Senior's Discount  

phucq
Panama City, FL

You are so right Cottage, when I was young, everyone over forty looked old. I think they really did look older then than we do today, because everybody smoked when I was growing up, and nothing ages people faster than a lifetime of heavy smoking. My step father, who smoked five packs of Camels every day, died from lung cancer when he was only forty-six. Even when he was in his late thirties, he looked like an old man.

It's hard for me to accept that I'm finally old, because I'm in better physical condition today than at any time since my Air Force basic training in the early Sixties. The secret of staying young turned out to be nothing but dedication to a healthy diet, regular exercise, adequate rest, and common sense. You also have to get the stress and toxins out of your life, which is the hard part. Get your weight and waistline back to what they were when you were twenty-five, and I guarantee you'll knock twenty years off your appearance (unless you smoke).

Debra Kerr died yesterday, and I couldn't believe she was nearly ninety. Where did the years go, it seems like only yesterday she was prancing around a stage with Yul Brynner (another early causality of smoking). The older I get, the more I have to push back the number that represents old age to me. Right now, it's somewhere around eighty, but it won't be long before I'll have to revise that number up to ninety. What age do you think looks old to us now?

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4