Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal

Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Useand Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to eliminate posts identified as becoming in breach of these terms. macon ga dating sites I met a lady from England who was boat sitting a 50ft. In truth, the service s explicitly stated target is to get you to the point where you ve deleted the app altogether — presumably for the reason that you ve found really like and not since you ve had it with the app. valentina jewels onlyfans When I was in his nation, I did finish up spending two months with his loved ones, so we grew very close.

www skipthegames

Currently, there are about 66 million Tinder customers in the globe. lesbian charlotte nc If you don t, nicely, improved to discover it out sooner rather than later. Its relatively widespread for persons to date and there are a lot of classmates of mine who got married. doublelist charlotte The only catch was that she lived hours away.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/15/2007 7:35:21 PM Can you give the right answer to these 2 baseball questions  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

please hekp me with the right answers here--it's my homework assignment to be the next head baseball coach at a major university in the metro area of NY...Help!!!

1. Every player on one team finishes a nine inning ball game with the same batting average that he had at the start of the game !!!!!

2. A pitcher wins a nine inning game without pitching
to a single batter!!!!

10/22/2007 8:33:44 PM Can you give the right answer to these 2 baseball questions  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

what is the question?...I don't see any question marks...

forefit

10/30/2007 11:34:31 PM Can you give the right answer to these 2 baseball questions  

potentloveslave
Dade City, FL

1. Every player on the team walked everytime up.

2. A pitcher enters the game and interference of some sort is called and the pitchers team scores the winning run in the bottom of the inning.

Here is one for you. A ground ball is hit to first. The first baseman, inadvertently tosses the ball to the umpire at first, who in turn tosses it back to the first baseman, who touches first for the out, and throws home and gets the runner. We know the runner at first is out? But is the runner at third allowed to score????

10/31/2007 7:12:29 AM Can you give the right answer to these 2 baseball questions  

ladyfireeyes81
Redwood City, CA

you can't score if you are on third.

10/31/2007 10:27:03 AM Can you give the right answer to these 2 baseball questions  

potentloveslave
Dade City, FL

exactly ladyfireeyes. Once the umpire touches the ball, it is considered a dead ball. No runners can advance.

11/1/2007 12:36:33 PM Can you give the right answer to these 2 baseball questions  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

1. Every player on one team finishes a nine inning ball game with the same batting average that he had at the start of the game !!!!!

2. A pitcher wins a nine inning game without pitching
to a single batter!!!!

these are my answers game suspended after 9 innings and until it's replayed from point of suspension do the batting averages change or count--or there are 27 outs * not likely to happen) consisting of no at bats like HBP, walks, double plays--triple plays, SF, guys picked off and no errors...but no hits too

2) pitcher comes in top of 8th with 2 outs and picks off runner--does not pitch the 9th but team scores winning run in bottom of 8th...new pitcher in 9th