Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonals com login

But on their third date—during which Ben blindfolded Mikka, massaged her feet, and hand fed her chocolate and mango—they connected and have been dating ever since. gay personals hampton roads Despite the fact that little but not tiny, they show that your partner is a caring, psychological and caring particular person. In December we ll have been married 5 years and just welcomed our son last September. biome speed dating answers I was living at 58th at the time and we were on 14th Avenue, so I was like, Okay, I ve practically nothing to do these days, it really is a Saturday, I could possibly as well .

mega personal.eu

io, while I am not confident it gets significantly use anymore. the villages florida singles This invite was sent on Saturday afternoon. The Naked Masturbator. candid asian girls Words have the power to inspire, and you can never ever have also several motivational quotes.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/12/2008 5:06:32 AM Usefulness of the "Friends" function on DH?  

hapenindude
Burke, VA

Good day, Y'all!

I haven't used the "Friends" function, and was just wondering if it is a useful tool. Can someone enlighten me on the good, the bad and the ugly? Thanks!!

12/12/2008 6:27:37 AM Usefulness of the "Friends" function on DH?  

2real4u777
Lynchburg, VA

It's handy if ya wanna send DH emails to your friends.... other than that.... hmmm... not much.. LOL

12/12/2008 6:47:38 AM Usefulness of the "Friends" function on DH?  
allegrajane
Richmond, VA

Hi! I haven't tried the "friend's" function yet either. Do you mean emailing DH"friends" to emails of friends not on DH & thus getting them to join DH ??

12/12/2008 7:08:02 AM Usefulness of the "Friends" function on DH?  

cerenedra
Roanoke, VA

If you have someone in your friends, the above orange bar will show how many are online if you are in the forums. If you are checking your email or profiles, the friends name on the left bar pulses so you can see that one or more of your friends are online if you want to initiate a chat. You hit the friends line and it will take you to a page of accepted friends and you can see who is online at that time.

12/16/2008 5:55:36 AM Usefulness of the "Friends" function on DH?  

hapenindude
Burke, VA

Thanks for the replies! I wasn't necessarily referring to emailing DH "friends" to emails of friends not on DH & thus getting them to join A-Jane, although I certainly would recommend DH to anyone looking.

Sounds like a good tool if you like to chat a lot. I think subconsiously I wasn't too keen on it when I would look at a lady's profile and saw that she had a dozen male friends. Guys, weigh in? I'm wondering if any females kinda felt the same way when they look at a gentleman's profile. Care to weigh in, ladies?

After consideration it all seems pretty darn harmless to me now.

12/16/2008 6:20:01 AM Usefulness of the "Friends" function on DH?  

cerenedra
Roanoke, VA

I was of the same mind, I thought, whoa---player, not for me. But it turns out a lot of times friends are just friends. Right now, I even have a woman on as a friend and I'm quite straight, thank you. I imagine that sometimes it is true that they are trying to get "notches" on the belt. I guess it all depends on the person.

But, it is a way to alert you that one of your friends is online if you want to talk to them in real time and not email or the forums.