Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

gay hookup sacramento

Displaying an interest will open further conversations to come across a mutual interest. hook up in santa rosa ca If you are sort of a weirdo and you want your date to know it, these are the very first date concerns that will support you let your freak flag fly. That s you, I said, pointing at a a single eyed taxidermied owl. dating services in sri lanka Possessing the ‘boundaries talk on a initially date might be a bit unnecessary, but it requirements to happen sooner rather than later.

best place for random hookups

This project was supported by Grant Number 90EV0459 from the Administration on Children, Youth and Households, Family members and Youth Services Bureau, Department of Health and Human Services. dating sites tuscaloosa al It wasn t exciting, and I didn t get pleasure from it, but there s a fairly solid chance that if I hadn t gotten serious about dating, I wouldn t have met Jeff, and we wouldn t be married. It s necessary to know how your potential partner s connection with income is prior to points get messy. crazy omegle cat lady Not absolutely everyone is on dating apps everyday so based on prior reply occasions, adjust notifications accordingly.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/16/2008 5:46:09 PM I’m dreaming of a White Christmas  

meinbruder
Beaverton, OR

......NOT!!! It seems the *local* news has been rumor mongering about the expected snowfall over the next few days with a freeze expected to last through next weekend. I took the dogs out around eight o’clock last night and told The Boy “you will $#!T this time because I’m not coming out here again tonight”. It works every time. It’s one of the commands no one wants to talk about on the obedience circuit.

I had a look at weather dot com today, this sub-freezing and possible snow fall thing is supposed to last through the end of next week. I planned to test fit the chains I bought THREE years ago for my truck today, they work but the instructions are a bit lacking. According to the instructions, one needs to pull the set under and behind the tire then connect this to that, pull every thing up to an even position over the tire, and then pull the adjuster over there. It doesn’t tell one to disconnect all this crap before trying this maneuver. I know, I’m lame.

I’ve owned the damnthings three years and the chains are new in the bag. Which raises another grumble, I bought these chains at Schwab and told the sales*person* I wanted a complete set. There are only two in the bag, I was expecting four. The bag itself is heavy as sin and the two look like they could fit a Mac Truck. I spent an hour trying to fit these things before I got it right. My suggestion to anyone new to this sort of thing be sure the chains work and fit before venturing out from your driveway. Of course, this is what the instructions say as well.

Yahoo weather indicates above freezing temperatures and rain tomorrow, hit the store. I’m learning to track up my truck again before my hands freeze.

Caio, baby.
M

12/16/2008 6:17:20 PM I’m dreaming of a White Christmas  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

Quote from meinbruder:
......NOT!!! It seems the *local* news has been rumor mongering about the expected snowfall over the next few days with a freeze expected to last through next weekend. I took the dogs out around eight o’clock last night and told The Boy “you will $#!T this time because I’m not coming out here again tonight”. It works every time. It’s one of the commands no one wants to talk about on the obedience circuit.

I had a look at weather dot com today, this sub-freezing and possible snow fall thing is supposed to last through the end of next week. I planned to test fit the chains I bought THREE years ago for my truck today, they work but the instructions are a bit lacking. According to the instructions, one needs to pull the set under and behind the tire then connect this to that, pull every thing up to an even position over the tire, and then pull the adjuster over there. It doesn’t tell one to disconnect all this crap before trying this maneuver. I know, I’m lame.

I’ve owned the damnthings three years and the chains are new in the bag. Which raises another grumble, I bought these chains at Schwab and told the sales*person* I wanted a complete set. There are only two in the bag, I was expecting four. The bag itself is heavy as sin and the two look like they could fit a Mac Truck. I spent an hour trying to fit these things before I got it right. My suggestion to anyone new to this sort of thing be sure the chains work and fit before venturing out from your driveway. Of course, this is what the instructions say as well.

Yahoo weather indicates above freezing temperatures and rain tomorrow, hit the store. I’m learning to track up my truck again before my hands freeze.

Them Les Schwab Chains..the ones that look like a dog leash... throw them damn things away... I cut down my big truck chains today.. cross links fit across the tire width.. nothing like a set of REAL chains... throw the chain over the tire.. roll back..hook em..tighten the cam locks and go.. just that simple..take all of 5 mins./.. I will never spend the money for them dog leash chains..

You can buy a set of singles at any truck stop..T/A..Jubitz..Flying J.... set of singles are $100..thats two chains... they have 14 cross links.. cut em down so there is only 10 cross links.. they will fit a R75 16 tire....

12/16/2008 6:27:42 PM I’m dreaming of a White Christmas  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

OMG ---- what kind of language are you talking??? Never mind explaining ... I'm lucky having family here to come to my rescue.

12/16/2008 7:01:58 PM I’m dreaming of a White Christmas  

shir567
Beaverton, OR

Tri-Met

12/16/2008 7:42:38 PM I’m dreaming of a White Christmas  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

Nah ... I'm entitled to appear helpless on at least a couple of issues. Makes them feel needed, you know!

12/19/2008 11:58:03 AM I’m dreaming of a White Christmas  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

OMG --- my knight in shining armor --- carefully disguised as a son-in-law --- is on his way over! I'm getting out of here!! I'm getting out of here! I'm getting out of here!

12/19/2008 12:16:26 PM I’m dreaming of a White Christmas  

meinbruder
Beaverton, OR

Oh good grief.

I’ve got all the windows in this place open. I could have been over to your place a couple of hours ago, taken you to lunch, then the grocery store (that hideous Safeway), and then delivered you back home by now. It’s gorgeous outside.

On the other hand; there is a pile of snow in front of my flat big enough to cover a body. The body of a Clydesdale. Maybe it’s a good thing I’ve stayed home to keep an eye on it.

12/19/2008 2:52:36 PM I’m dreaming of a White Christmas  
william7777_777
Salem, OR

white hawk said:
You can buy a set of singles at any truck stop..T/A..Jubitz..Flying J.... set of singles are $100..thats two chains... they have 14 cross links.. cut em down so there is only 10 cross links.. they will fit a R75 16 tire....

That’s English…It’s a part of the perversion WE the white folks taught to the Indians as the Idea of Chairs was a new issue to them, when we knocked on their door...

I understood it. I got a set of chains that are sitting and needing to get ‘sized down’ to fit the Bus.

I always thought that it should be MANDATORY to get that Driver License one should be able to: (1) change a tire, and (2) put chains. HAVE TO KNOW HOW TO USE ‘EM TOO. I got stuck once up in high country with my Chev 4x4 with all wheel chained up. Got sideways on uphill switchback in deep snow and ice… Sh-t Happens.

Snow is good. Up on Mount Hood would be a good place. Got a lady friend flying in for Holidays. I got my two wheel scooter (yo 2wd ) and not a 4x4 down here… She’s a little paranoid of the white stuff.

Enjoy and take care

William

12/19/2008 5:26:43 PM I’m dreaming of a White Christmas  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

Quote from meinbruder:
Oh good grief.

I’ve got all the windows in this place open. I could have been over to your place a couple of hours ago, taken you to lunch, then the grocery store (that hideous Safeway), and then delivered you back home by now. It’s gorgeous outside.

On the other hand; there is a pile of snow in front of my flat big enough to cover a body. The body of a Clydesdale. Maybe it’s a good thing I’ve stayed home to keep an eye on it.

Thanks for the offer of transport. The roads were ridiculously clear and safe, and I could have made the trip myself. On the other hand, my family remembers only too well my inability to drive in snow or ice. Last year, faced with driving the I-5 in white out conditions, I concentrated so hard on not doing anything stupid ... that I missed the 217 turnoff and nearly ended up in downtown Portland ... before realizing I was completely lost.

Nowadays, I'm sort of like some foreign countries: If the Marines want to come to my rescue, I'm happy to let them fight my battles for me. (My son-in-law is a retired Marine.)

By the way, I would never go into THAT Safeway. I shop at Haggen's further down Murray.

12/19/2008 5:30:09 PM I’m dreaming of a White Christmas  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

Quote from william7777_777:

I always thought that it should be MANDATORY to get that Driver License one should be able to: (1) change a tire, and (2) put chains. HAVE TO KNOW HOW TO USE ‘EM TOO.

Oh, p-l-e-a-s-e! Like that's something I would ever learn! We California folk hardly know how to turn on windshield wipers!

12/19/2008 6:02:25 PM I’m dreaming of a White Christmas  

shir567
Beaverton, OR

There are some things I just can't seem to learn to do. I would gladly clean a barn, milk a cow, comb the dog, take out the garbage. I can earn the bacon, fry it up in the pan and yadda, yadda. However, I just can't get the concept of changing a tire, or starting a lawn mower. I have grasped the concept though, that if you are the one that knows how to do it - you will always be the one to do it. So, when it comes to some things, I will continue to happilly be a blond for the rest of my days. Chains are included in this

12/19/2008 6:33:06 PM I’m dreaming of a White Christmas  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

The only chains I care about have a little stamp on the back that says either 14K or 18K.

12/19/2008 8:40:42 PM I’m dreaming of a White Christmas  
sutol
Winchester, OR

Quote from aginghippy2008:
The only chains I care about have a little stamp on the back that says either 14K or 18K.

Lowe's also has a great selection of chain, in addition to 4 X 4's

12/19/2008 9:24:45 PM I’m dreaming of a White Christmas  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

Perhaps my dog and I should go make an inquiry tomorrow about their chains and 4 x 4s. Weather permitting ....