Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skip the games

My thoughts set was focused on applying dating apps for exciting. gay guys in los angeles Even though she d never met him in particular person, she told me it was the deepest digital connection she d ever had and that she often found herself rushing house from parties and events to Skype with him. She had just signed up for a 3 month package but ended up only needing the premium account for two days. dating app mexico city We entered the creating, and the youngsters dashed toward a cow statue dressed in baseball memorabilia.

www skipthegames com

It is Match s greatest competitor, and it s two largest age groups are 30 to 44 year olds and 55 to 64 year olds. trinidad hookup sites These unique services, however, are available only to premium members who obtain credits. Btw, we didn t hook up, he was a really good guy and not that sort of one particular evening stand. coomeet es confiable Quit swiping and texting and get straight to conversation.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/19/2008 5:11:21 PM NYE, am I the only one with no plans?  

51male
Cleveland, OH

I have no plans either....didn't know if I would be heading south or nat, so I didn't make any plans. Now I'm here for awhile more, so I'll probably stay home and have a few by myself, then go to bed.

12/20/2008 10:16:19 AM NYE, am I the only one with no plans?  

kttn100
Stow, OH

Oh...Gosh....

I have to admit. this.....I have not even thought that far ahead..... No...I don't have any plans...but to be on the positive side.... no plans as of yet......

12/20/2008 1:40:45 PM NYE, am I the only one with no plans?  
redhairedlove
Springfield, OH

No plans here either, potential date will be in California with brother

12/20/2008 2:13:26 PM NYE, am I the only one with no plans?  

funtoday4us
Mentor, OH

Hmm well as of right now...not anyone in particular in my life~So most likely will not change in 2 weeks...I am up for suggestions

12/24/2008 4:16:50 PM NYE, am I the only one with no plans?  

smilingbob63
Cuyahoga Falls, OH

yep...dateless also...wow this sucks...I didn't even think about it and here it is already

12/24/2008 4:22:50 PM NYE, am I the only one with no plans?  

marqeye
Over 1,000 Posts (1,669)
Kent, OH

Kttn100 I can change that for you sweetie!

12/24/2008 9:38:10 PM NYE, am I the only one with no plans?  

trailtracker
Marion, OH

I'll watch the ball fall on TV, then I'll shoot the shotgun in the air one time. (I'll try to remember to go outside this year) then I'll hit the hay. How's that for being a party animal!!!

12/28/2008 2:59:14 PM NYE, am I the only one with no plans?  

imcatt
Over 2,000 Posts (3,902)
Solon, OH

C'mon gang...time's a-wasting. Can't anyone think of someplace all of us dateless people can go to have fun??
I'm up for suggestions.......

12/28/2008 3:13:11 PM NYE, am I the only one with no plans?  

trailtracker
Marion, OH

Just setting here waiting for New Years Eve.

12/28/2008 3:43:14 PM NYE, am I the only one with no plans?  

funtoday4us
Mentor, OH

I mentioned BoneYard ...Mayfield Hts...to a few people...they have a band that night that performs classic rock~ It is an arcade/bar, but some said it is a bit expensive...I am open to seeing what others have to suggest!

I am a bit up in the air on this.....soooooo my nice cozy home is sounding very inviting ...don't have to be concerned about how many beers or Bailey's over ice...I consume that way~

Wish there were more Eastsider's around....of course I do have sleeping bag room....but be ready to be frisked ~ I will do the males...anyone want to handle the females ....

12/28/2008 3:51:43 PM NYE, am I the only one with no plans?  

fozzy63
Cleveland, OH

wow , i can see the boneyard from my place , only thing is i dont think they would let my 9 yr old daughter in , lol .

12/28/2008 3:52:12 PM NYE, am I the only one with no plans?  

jlm0401
Findlay, OH

not doing anything either first time in 9 yrs dont have to work and i got no plans

12/28/2008 4:02:01 PM NYE, am I the only one with no plans?  

minmin24
Grove City, OH

no plans here either lol

12/29/2008 4:35:05 PM NYE, am I the only one with no plans?  

nunbttr
Middletown, OH

<-----------No plan's here, either. But, I would be open, for a few suggestions. lol

(Email me)

12/29/2008 4:49:30 PM NYE, am I the only one with no plans?  

maxium4x4
Findlay, OH

You guys are so pathetic I think staying home and watching the TV through my fuzzy slippers is a safe place to be on New Years Eve.

Last year I went out to dinner alone and drove through the sobriety check point 3 times to annoy the Police....