Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

magepersonal

It also depends on what sort of person you are, I will talk to anyone in a bar, in line at the bank, while purchasing, on a train, well you get the thought. speed dating in davenport iowa Attempt to schedule to meet for coffee (someplace with upfront payments Starbucks/Coffee Bean, not Yellow Brick Road/Merchant s Lane) following lunch on weekends. This app is similar to Tinder but for the persons who want to opt for on line dating with out destroying their economy. hookup apps besides tinder A sighted friend is at least somebody you can trust who isn t going to stitch you up.

web crawler personals

When you scout hot chick, then say hi and start chat. batesville ar dating She says side effects and the worry of recurrence actually alterations you as a person. This is one particular of the best queries to ask a girl. usa sex guide brevard Make sure you have information on your phone and it s fully charged, or look at bringing your charger or a transportable battery with you.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/19/2008 12:07:25 PM We’re having a heat wave..  

meinbruder
Beaverton, OR

................a tropical heat wave. At least that’s how it feels.

I had to open the windows for some fresh air today, after a week of sub zero temperatures it seemed like the thing to do. Okay I locked up Sweet & Psycho for her own protection and The Boy still has roam of the house. Snow flakes are drifting out of a brilliant blue sky, silver clouds in the distance promise more snow, and all seems right with the world.

It’s taken a hour to drop the house down to fifty-eight degrees with windows open on three sides of the flat. I may have to put on my sunglasses to sit at my desk, it’s at a window with a Southern exposure. A gentle breeze even blows a snow flake through the screen-less window once in a while.

No reason for the post. I just thought it would be nice to make a positive statement about the weather today. I’ve been getting Pi$$ed O## for no real reason and need to find an up-lift in my day. How about you?
M

12/19/2008 1:55:03 PM We’re having a heat wave..  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

Palm tree covered with snow

Heres what I think of the Heat Wave,,, We's having a Winter paradise..yeppers we are...

This is what I woke up to this morning..in my backyard..

[Edited 12/19/2008 1:56:47 PM]

12/19/2008 2:16:45 PM We’re having a heat wave..  
william7777_777
Salem, OR

Hi folks

a couple of natives... Oregonians

I noticed driving up and down I-5 that the last palm tree in about 30 (ish) miles south of Redding.

I grew up in Seattle and there were two Redwood tree snag still there. One of them is still there. They were snags around 1900...

I got run of the golf course...

I have seen snow in Vegas and coming down the Hills behind Palm Springs...

It is warm outside...but then again I spent some time in the mountains. It's 14 degrees there now - so I'm here...

I hunting for some green grass so I'm heading south...

Later and enjoy

William

12/19/2008 5:12:22 PM We’re having a heat wave..  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

Quote from william7777_777:

I noticed driving up and down I-5 that the last palm tree in about 30 (ish) miles south of Redding.

Could you make a liquor run at Costco in California on your way back? Oooooops ... is that illegal? Bringing it back across the border without paying Oregon taxes? Never mind. I didn't say that.

12/19/2008 5:15:02 PM We’re having a heat wave..  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

Quote from meinbruder:
................a tropical heat wave. At least that’s how it feels.

Ya ... right ... and I was outside working in my yard in shorts and my sports bra. Not. But I do appreciate your attempt at cheering us up.

12/19/2008 6:04:46 PM We’re having a heat wave..  

shir567
Beaverton, OR

Sounds like a hot flash to me

12/19/2008 9:23:18 PM We’re having a heat wave..  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

That's one thing I can guarantee I am not having!

12/20/2008 8:10:56 AM We’re having a heat wave..  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

Quote from aginghippy2008:
That's one thing I can guarantee I am not having!

Oh..lucky you.... Well then if its not a hot flash..could we progress further on in age... and maybe its alzheimers?

12/20/2008 8:13:42 AM We’re having a heat wave..  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

You know ... I pushed the "reply" button ... and then couldn't remember the question I was responding to. Oh, well ........

12/20/2008 11:04:31 AM We’re having a heat wave..  
william7777_777
Salem, OR

Quote from aginghippy2008:
Could you make a liquor run at Costco in California on your way back? Oooooops ... is that illegal? Bringing it back across the border without paying Oregon taxes? Never mind. I didn't say that.

I go down to the cellar for hooch. I don't drive it back from Cali... So you know.

12/20/2008 4:50:30 PM We’re having a heat wave..  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

Huh?... whats that you said,,I can't hear you..OMG!!! my hearing is gone...

oh Never mind...I am reading..not listening....Dummy me....

[Edited 12/20/2008 4:50:54 PM]

12/21/2008 6:08:02 AM We’re having a heat wave..  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

Huh? Can't hear you! Can't remember what I'm responding to!

12/21/2008 1:13:42 PM We’re having a heat wave..  

countrygirlcd76
Klamath Falls, OR

sunshine today. yeah, it's been a while. you can go outside and not freeze to death. a nice break. merry christmas to all and a happy new year.

[Edited 12/21/2008 1:14:19 PM]

12/21/2008 1:32:03 PM We’re having a heat wave..  

shir567
Beaverton, OR

How is it all going for you? Did the pipes get fixed? Hot water? Kids Okay?

12/22/2008 6:38:17 PM We’re having a heat wave..  

countrygirlcd76
Klamath Falls, OR

it took a day and a half but we got hot water back. every one is good, went sledding with my nephew this weekend. he had fun. thanks. how are you. are you having a merry christmas so far.