Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

real hookups review

The way a lady sees her father will influence her perception of other men. hookup sign up If you re really serious about dating, you want to get on the internet. I dig relationships , but I have no challenge getting a single mom. listcrawler richmond va He was so excited it was his initially on the internet date.

craigslist hookups gay

The sign up approach for eHarmony is definitely in depth. north east singles I would never have met Anthony with out the help of internet dating for the reason that we would in no way have crossed paths, she says. We in all probability could have gone on for longer, but we both had children who needed consideration. bedpage macon These queries are worded in a way that sound playful and entertaining but the way he answers them will give you a lot of details.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/20/2008 9:14:29 AM Have you been told NO too much?  

theodorbear
Hopkinsville, KY

Have you been told "no" or "I'm not interested." or completely rejected so much based on little things that shouldn't even matter that you're about to or have already given up? After 5 years of caring for an elderly person in a city that is so unbelievably hostile that even a cat is arrested for walking across a yard, I have simply given up all hope of ever finding someone. I tried the chats and the forums and it seems there is always some hate monger there to destroy any chance of anyone actually meeting someone. Has anyone else experienced something similar? I'm just tired of the race. From now on if someone wants me, here I am, if not, I'm ok with that too.

12/20/2008 9:32:55 AM Have you been told NO too much?  

hannbalshottie
Hannibal, MO

I just love it when a guy I have talked to for awhile, begs me to go out with him, then when the big day comes, he doesn't show, call, email, or anything.... And then deletes his profile on top of everything else, or blocks you...
Kinda makes you wanna kickem where it couts....

Photobucket

Then the guys wonder why we women are cautious......

But I just keep trying, taking it one step at a time, one day at a time,and hoping that one day I will meet the right one.....

Photobucket

12/20/2008 9:40:39 AM Have you been told NO too much?  

texas_okie
Laverne, OK

No, I cant say that I have experienced what you are going thru.
The only thing I can say is that if it continues to happen, well
there may be something with your personality that a professional
can help you with...Im not trying to be mean, but constructive.

Good Luck

12/20/2008 9:43:21 AM Have you been told NO too much?  

asher4heart
Jasper, IN

dude ppl r shallow. its hard to find the right one...thats all there is too it. i get rejected all the time and its cuz ppl wont give me a chance.

12/20/2008 10:06:07 AM Have you been told NO too much?  

ok1954
Okmulgee, OK

Kinda like working in sales, you get a lot of no's before you get a yes. Patience and determination will usually help. JMO

12/20/2008 10:13:13 AM Have you been told NO too much?  

kilam83
Philadelphia, PA

Yeah I have.

Do I give a damn? No.

12/20/2008 10:18:34 AM Have you been told NO too much?  

lilmissala1957
Hartselle, AL

I haven't been told no so much as I have said No. I have given up simply because of my health issues. But I hate to see anyone else give up. You are still young and healthy. If you have a defeatist attitude then you are surely likely to fail. Don't give up as long as you can still give your best to a relationship.

12/20/2008 10:19:44 AM Have you been told NO too much?  
techicianbrian
Parker, CO

no cos some people the ones with most hate!

12/20/2008 10:22:50 AM Have you been told NO too much?  

spankdemnky
Florence, MS

Buddy, the very best piece of advice I can offer you is this: Woman, in general, sense desperstion and weakness. Carry yourself more confidently(not arrogantly) and dont overmatch your abilities. Woman like confident men, most have already had and raised their kids and arent looking to take on another.Not that you are, but if you seem needing caring for instead of captaining the ship, you might not be their choice. Good luck pal.

12/20/2008 10:26:14 AM Have you been told NO too much?  
usakindatheart
Over 2,000 Posts (3,304)
Overton, TX

Quote from texas_okie:
No, I cant say that I have experienced what you are going thru.
The only thing I can say is that if it continues to happen, well
there may be something with your personality that a professional
can help you with...Im not trying to be mean, but constructive.

Good Luck

op i have read your post.. most are bashing women... something to think about.

perhaps you could use your own realizations and try to change your approach...

happy hunting