Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonels

That s all excellent simply because I really think that a major situation in dating is the objectification of the other forgetting that they are, in fact, totally human, just as you are. gay dating denver It is essential to go over this sort of thing early on, so that you are both respecting each and every other and each other s wishes in the connection. It is a security net you can reference to keep the conversation moving naturally. www whereifoundlove com app It s an opportunity for people to rapidly meet a significant quantity of men and women to potentially date.

www mega personals

I took the initiative to reply anyway, and they responded once more without the need of a query. personal classifieds ct Our on line chatting service is free to use for australia from any country and the service will continue the identical way. Do you want to meet me? I d get pages of hot tail, that would come across me, chat, escalate. cityxguide san jose But travel flings aside, I suspect most individuals do not join dating apps intending to fall in enjoy across continents, specially due to the fact it s so straightforward to filter matches by distance.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/21/2008 12:41:35 AM IT'S THE holidays,your lonely so  

bigdawglover
Limaville, OH

WOULD you lie on your profile just to find some one ? how big a lie would you tell ?
what is cthe most common thing people lie about on thier profile...age, weight, income, etc. be honest now ! all thoughts and comments welcome !

12/21/2008 12:42:25 AM IT'S THE holidays,your lonely so  

in_doubtalishis
Over 2,000 Posts (3,029)
Beaumont, CA

No lol What is the point of doing that?

12/21/2008 12:55:26 AM IT'S THE holidays,your lonely so  

bigdawglover
Limaville, OH

you never know, some body who is desperate enough or despondant might do it just to get someone to talk to. of course there is always the ..."just get your foot in the door" theory, GET EM TALKING AND YOU GOT A CHANCE. and while your at it would you like to buy some amway ?....lol or I just got religion, can we talk ?

12/21/2008 12:56:18 AM IT'S THE holidays,your lonely so  
bambam6996
Dalhart, TX

I dont no but the lady above can lie to me all she wants

12/21/2008 12:58:38 AM IT'S THE holidays,your lonely so  

judit0606
Over 2,000 Posts (2,342)
Big Stone Gap, VA

NO!

12/21/2008 1:03:05 AM IT'S THE holidays,your lonely so  

areallady1
Pittsburgh, PA

Quote from bigdawglover:
you never know, some body who is desperate enough or despondant might do it just to get someone to talk to. of course there is always the ..."just get your foot in the door" theory, GET EM TALKING AND YOU GOT A CHANCE. and while your at it would you like to buy some amway ?....lol or I just got religion, can we talk ?

Sounds like a few experiences I had The guy took me out to dinner and started his Amway pitch. OMG, I have a thread on here about meeting someone face to face and if wasn't for the voice would not know who he was. I use my cam before meeting now. Like Indoubt said why lie. But some do. The idea is to allow people to see the real you and someone will date you good or bad looking, rich or poor

[Edited 12/21/2008 1:04:14 AM]

12/21/2008 1:05:30 AM IT'S THE holidays,your lonely so  

klassykitten
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,993)
Toccoa, GA

It's been two years so far and I haven't lied. I think I can make it through another set of holidays without starting. So the answer is NO.

12/21/2008 1:09:35 AM IT'S THE holidays,your lonely so  

futureunknown
Over 2,000 Posts (3,086)
Marshfield, WI

everything in my profile is the truth...lieing gets you no where

12/21/2008 1:22:22 AM IT'S THE holidays,your lonely so  

deana8
Greater Manchester
United Kingdom

When ( not if ) I find out I have been lied to, it would end the relationship there and then. So what's the point? Just to get what you want before that happens?
I think women always have a gut instinct when a lie is being told, however small.
We can choose to ignore it though if it's harmless enough ( ie; an exaggeration ),
but too many of those and it just gets silly..

12/21/2008 1:49:17 AM IT'S THE holidays,your lonely so  

th6231
Over 2,000 Posts (2,564)
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

JEEZUS--another lie thread. We had this before--liars are losers. Don't make me repeat this again. Honesty is the best policy---ever heard that before???

12/21/2008 1:50:26 AM IT'S THE holidays,your lonely so  

passionatekisss
Sebastian, FL

Why would someone lie on their profile, when you actually meet the person whatchu gonna do then??

12/21/2008 3:25:01 AM IT'S THE holidays,your lonely so  

judit0606
Over 2,000 Posts (2,342)
Big Stone Gap, VA

Sooo, you're thinking a person SHOULD lie on their profile in order to have a DATE for the SEASON???

IF, that is what you mean...then, jezz... I would feel sooo sorry for anyone like THAT, I would... PEACE and Happy Holidays EVERYONE!!!

12/21/2008 5:05:53 AM IT'S THE holidays,your lonely so  

bigcats374
Cedar City, UT

No real need to lie on a profile, I am going to be with lots of strangers if a Christmas miracle does not happen by Monday night at 10 PM. I will be leaving town here after work on Tuesday after work for more warmer climates and people.

12/21/2008 5:32:15 AM IT'S THE holidays,your lonely so  

countrycharmer
Medina, OH

Deception is deception

My 2-cents

12/21/2008 5:49:37 AM IT'S THE holidays,your lonely so  
lil_rebel
Shepherdsville, KY

Ah tis but a tangled web we weave when at first we try to deceive!

NO! NADA! NEIT!