Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

what is the hookup app

By dating, you are handing her a lit match and pouring gasoline more than your self. christian singles of southeast wisconsin N. Regrettably this will only come with practice, and the more messages you send, the far better you will get. how to approach a canadian girl I met my wife on match.

straight hookup app android

Lovestruck helps put you in touch with people who are close to you be it where you operate or live to save you valuable minutes or hours travelling to and from a date. dating sites marquette mi If you are unsuccessful with the opposite sex, but want to improve, view dating as a means to boost your social capabilities for when you meet a person who seriously interests you. That freaked me out and I took it as a cue to ghost him. usa sex guide st louis Possibly they could assistance you come across the particular person of your dreams.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/24/2008 11:19:58 AM Where are all the decent girls?  

fatedeclipse
Beaverton, OR

parallel thread to the "where are all the decent guys?" thread. I would just like to hear what all the ladies have to say on this issue, not just for myself, but guys of all ages.

12/24/2008 11:32:03 AM Where are all the decent girls?  

aginghippy2008
Over 2,000 Posts (2,099)
Beaverton, OR

For your age group ... I would look to the colleges. Or the malls.

12/24/2008 11:32:29 AM Where are all the decent girls?  

shir567
Beaverton, OR

Books stores, and don't sell Lowe's or Home Depot short. If not totally adverse try the girl sitting by the shore playing with a 2 yr old. The one in the novelty shop, kite, bakery that seems to be alone. Most of all try to say hi. Amazing how that can start a conversation

12/24/2008 11:33:11 AM Where are all the decent girls?  

shir567
Beaverton, OR

Oh, don't forget the short girl in the grocery store

12/24/2008 11:35:55 AM Where are all the decent girls?  

coolhandluke462
Salem, OR

you will not find many people that post in oregon forums just a handful that like to stay here and chat with each other.
there is over a 100 in my age group within 50 miles and i have only seen a few of them post. If you do a search and send messages you may have some luck

12/24/2008 11:39:53 AM Where are all the decent girls?  

aginghippy2008
Over 2,000 Posts (2,099)
Beaverton, OR

Quote from coolhandluke462:
you will not find many people that post in oregon forums just a handful that like to stay here and chat with each other.
there is over a 100 in my age group within 50 miles and i have only seen a few of them post. If you do a search and send messages you may have some luck

You are absolutely right! However, the few of us who remain can generate a pretty good support group.

12/24/2008 11:43:53 AM Where are all the decent girls?  

coolhandluke462
Salem, OR

Quote from aginghippy2008:
You are absolutely right! However, the few of us who remain can generate a pretty good support group.

yes we all need a little help now and then

12/24/2008 11:47:45 AM Where are all the decent girls?  

shir567
Beaverton, OR

And we want more to post. It makes us more diverse. If a few of the young set get involved - what better way to get an idea of who you'd like to talk to more? I think you can meet people anywhere though the problem lies in that we all feel we are on a mission. Or, that the other person is on a mission and we do not want to disturb them. How sad for us. We all want to connect but we don't want to bother each other. We have lost the old over the backyard fence casual conversation

12/24/2008 12:02:57 PM Where are all the decent girls?  

fatedeclipse
Beaverton, OR

I'm not really looking to meet anyone on the forum, i just wanted to hear people's opinions.

[Edited 12/24/2008 12:03:58 PM PST]

1/8/2009 10:59:41 PM Where are all the decent girls?  
american_made
Salem, OR

DATE HOOK UP !!!! Theres lots of decent girls ,ladies , women on this site !!!...Just gotta figure out what you want and fill in the intrests section and start looking and researching , heres to all of ya GOOD LUCK IN FINDING WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR..

1/9/2009 8:15:59 PM Where are all the decent girls?  

gavener
Eagle Point, OR

well the truth from my own exp. myspace, facebook its a real shallow website kinda like a meat market, iv meet 2 differant girls on there, both where nice its just rough wadding threw it all, i do it for fun, but if you look at a girls profile, look at her comments and friends list first, if there 15 half naked dudes hittin on her good luck dude, but that is why i cam here a nice chill site to chat on. just kinda like what you want and like a few said, e-mail comment a few people dont need to be shy, just say hi saysomething about there profile, so they no you read it not just looked at the picture, i msg people all the time and i get replys mainly cuz im just friendly not hunting chicks, but eh the inter net is fun, i still like it the old fasion way meeting them in person.

Peace
jeff

1/11/2009 1:14:31 AM Where are all the decent girls?  

inklover
Eugene, OR

The decent girls are in places like schools, work, coffee shops, shows, and other places like that. not on myspace and facebook or at the mall or bars. That's where you find cheaters, liars, and one night stands.

and when us decent girls get sick of trying to find a guy in the real world we turn to sites like DH and wait for the good guys to come find us.

[Edited 1/11/2009 1:16:02 AM PST]

2/3/2009 1:03:08 AM Where are all the decent girls?  
katie0108
Burns, OR

All the decent girls are looking for a guy who will look at them for who they are, not what they look like or what they have. But I agree with a lot of what has been said previosly, as well. Look for the girl who looks like she could use a friend to hang out with, not just someone looking for a date. Anyways, that's my two cents, hope it helps.

"A woman should be so wrapped up in God that a man has to seek Him in order to find her."

2/3/2009 11:42:11 AM Where are all the decent girls?  
andrea86
Eugene, OR

I totally agree!

2/3/2009 11:42:43 AM Where are all the decent girls?  
andrea86
Eugene, OR

with inkvolver I mean