Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

is rubmaps legit

If you want to make your date laugh, you will have to rephrase the query and weave it into the conversation in a suave manner. datehookup com my home Because their initial Zoom contact, Michael said he and his match have gone on 3 video chat dates. A mom shares the ups and downs of dating as a single parent and finding appreciate again. collarspace read mail Time travel is legal and Ada Blum is searching for adore.

listcrawler eu

Of course, only a portion of the population is in the market place for a connection at any offered time. reisterstown singles This forum has 1,192 topics, 1,217 replies, and was final updated 16 hours, 21 minutes ago by Luke. The fact the app only works a single day a week for these seeking to go on a date that very evening, was the great match for our spontaneous holiday. freak nasty quotes and sayings Nailing the conversation on a first date isn t actually as tricky as you could possibly believe.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/25/2008 12:02:06 AM Where are all the ladies at?!?!  

jdunderground
Portland, OR

Hey ladies!Im new to the area and havent had a chance to date at all...any interested?

[Edited 12/25/2008 12:02:34 AM]

12/25/2008 12:16:40 AM Where are all the ladies at?!?!  

fatedeclipse
Beaverton, OR

try a search instead. not many younger people really visit the forums. you will have much better luck using the search feature and sending messages to people that way.

12/25/2008 7:10:03 AM Where are all the ladies at?!?!  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

Its galls me..that the young people don't seem to have command of the english language...Do all of you always end a sentence with a preposition?

12/25/2008 7:12:00 AM Where are all the ladies at?!?!  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

Sort of .....

12/25/2008 8:15:10 AM Where are all the ladies at?!?!  

sgtkahl
Beaverton, OR

Don't be a hypocrite,remember you asking the same questions in another forum. With age does come wisdom!!!!
PS This is for the 19yr old in this forum.

[Edited 12/25/2008 8:17:41 AM]

12/25/2008 9:46:32 AM Where are all the ladies at?!?!  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

Quote from sgtkahl:
Don't be a hypocrite,remember you asking the same questions in another forum. With age does come wisdom!!!!

Huh? for whom is your statement directed?

12/25/2008 10:41:06 AM Where are all the ladies at?!?!  

shir567
Beaverton, OR

Well, well - Merry Christmas. I am not sure what the edge is here, but am so glad to see some of the young set join us. Hoping you find joy and happiness today and that what this holiday means to you will bring light into your heart.
I am a much older woman that has raised a lot of girls - so may I give some tips here?
Open your eye's to see what is around you. The beauty of a good woman is in her actions.
Open your mouth, if you see something you like - talk to her. You had nothing before opening your mouth and so nothing to loose.
Look for the act of kindness, when you see it make a bee line for her and at least say hi. Then follow with something like = I was just about to get a cup of coffee and would really like you to join me. Or, I was just going into this book store, ect.
If you ar wondering where they are - everywhere. I have raised enough of my own to keep half of the metro area busy - so go out and start talking

12/25/2008 11:59:41 AM Where are all the ladies at?!?!  
sutol
Winchester, OR

Quote from whitehawk:
Its galls me..that the young people don't seem to have command of the english language...Do all of you always end a sentence with a preposition?

Yes Whitehawk, I would agree with you.

Of course us old guys usually end a sentence with a proposition.

12/25/2008 12:16:57 PM Where are all the ladies at?!?!  

fatedeclipse
Beaverton, OR

Quote from sgtkahl:

I'm not being a hypocrite. I did ask the same question in another thread, and that is where I got the answer that I gave to the person who started this thread. It isn't being hypocritical, because all I did was pass the knowledge on. I had to be told somewhere too, and that was in the thread I created, which was before this one was made. I didn't know before I created the thread, but I was told after it was created, so it isn't hypocritical to let someone else know too. With age does come wisdom, so apparently you need to get a little more age.

12/25/2008 4:37:33 PM Where are all the ladies at?!?!  

greeneye_angel
Medford, OR

Hello everyone new her and just want to stop in and say Hello from Medford

12/25/2008 6:23:32 PM Where are all the ladies at?!?!  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

Quote from sutol:
Yes Whitehawk, I would agree with you.

Of course us old guys usually end a sentence with a proposition.

Lol..yes.. you older guys do...lol..lol..

12/25/2008 7:47:45 PM Where are all the ladies at?!?!  

maggie46
Merrill, OR

is this another warzone i walked in to or just teenagers talking lol there is plenty ladys here just take a look and find the right age '
merry christmas to all

12/27/2008 9:50:47 AM Where are all the ladies at?!?!  

sgtkahl
Beaverton, OR

To:fatedeclipse I apologize for that comment,spending Xmas alone sometimes gets the better of me.

12/27/2008 11:40:47 AM Where are all the ladies at?!?!  

fatedeclipse
Beaverton, OR

Quote from sgtkahl:
To:fatedeclipse I apologize for that comment,spending Xmas alone sometimes gets the better of me.

no harm no foul my friend, it's all good.