Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames one night stands

Remember it just requires 1 word or phrase out of location and she will close your web page and never respond to your dating message. arkansas singles I absolutely could have said obtain a partner at EA International though. When it comes chatting totally free dating in India service, most of the occasions girls and ladies are worried about the safety of their private data. shadie presley onlyfans Can anyone recommend me blogs, case study or genuine tutorial exactly where I can study a z? I have already lost excellent cash which I saved to find out Hello BHWers, Now I will be sharing a approach I believe some of people today may well be recognizing but not performing and some of them will be milking it on substantial scale.

100 free sex hookups

Whether it s a especially sophisticated matching algorithm, character evaluation, or pick group of users, these apps do a lot more for you than your average hookup app ever could. places to meet single women in atlanta It s straightforward to set up and is a mixed bag of photographs, and answered concerns if 1 were to fill out the profile appropriately. If you are in the area, verify out their coffee shop, Ohm Coffee Roaster. rubmaps santa barbara For example, are they a lot more of an outdoorsy particular person, or do they like a cityscape? Do they prefer a go go go pace for sightseeing, or choose to chill out on a beach?

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/8/2009 5:03:49 PM Vote for a group for caregivers  

danerann
Las Cruces, NM

Still no caregivers group?

Meet singles in your area, we're 100% free for everything! Join now!
DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/9/2009 6:46:07 AM Vote for a group for caregivers  

cricket128
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,942)
Ocala, FL

Quote from danerann:
Still no caregivers group?

It appears that those that agree that a Group for Caregivers is needed have all voted/posted. I'm betting that a lot of folks on DH don't even know about this "Suggest New Groups" group, so I would like to put out the idea that everyone who agrees we need a group for Caregivers email their friends and/or start a thread in their state group and age-group letting other's know about this poll and asking them to come here to vote - that way we would, hopefully, get the word out to a larger community on DH and have more votes here to let Dustin know this Group is needed.

2/10/2009 3:27:19 AM Vote for a group for caregivers  
allhorsegirl
Geneva, FL

Yes I think it would be great to have a caregiver group. I take care of my 79 year old Mom and she has dementia and degenerative bone disease. I don't get much of any help so I could use the support. It would be great to get advice from experienced folks.

[Edited 2/10/2009 3:38:41 AM PST]

2/12/2009 8:56:00 AM Vote for a group for caregivers  

jb1125
Milwaukee, WI

I great idea that's time is here

2/16/2009 6:43:51 PM Vote for a group for caregivers  

lakc
Houston, TX

I posted in the Women's Group about a month ago. Does anyone know the number needed to open the new groups?

2/17/2009 3:17:35 PM Vote for a group for caregivers  

ericr64
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,435)
Mount Pleasant, MI

I came across a michigan woman from here that's a care giver. I was going to suggest she check out this group and was very suprised to see there is'nt a group for you all yet. Poor woman never gets out. I hope you get one.

2/17/2009 3:24:49 PM Vote for a group for caregivers  
badlandsnitro
Over 1,000 Posts (1,252)
Harrison, MI

I'd like to see one formed.
I take care of my 83yr.young
mom.

3/5/2009 10:15:24 AM Vote for a group for caregivers  
wldmtnhoney3
Lake Havasu City, AZ

Does anyone know when this is reviewed by dh cs or Dustin???

3/15/2009 4:15:41 PM Vote for a group for caregivers  
countrygirl0304
Poplar Bluff, MO

i vote yes. ithink we need one

3/16/2009 5:31:00 PM Vote for a group for caregivers  

dramma09
Castleton on Hudson, NY

I took care of my husband for 12 years and there was more than one time that I would have liked help in dealing with guilt, anger, sympathy and all the mixed emotions that go with being a healthy caregiver. my husband passed away almost 2 yrs ago but I can share the feelings that I had and know what others are feeling.

3/18/2009 3:20:07 PM Vote for a group for caregivers  

rhondadazed
Portland, OH

need it.

3/20/2009 9:01:30 PM Vote for a group for caregivers  
mercymecookie
Guntersville, AL

After taking care of two parents with alzheimers, I realize the need for an outlet to share or vent. A group could not only offer encouragement, but possibly suggestions on how to survive through the heartache. It's a life altering experience and not an easy one to handle.

3/22/2009 7:14:18 PM Vote for a group for caregivers  
tilenomore
Kalispell, MT

shared information and new ideas to better help people would be great.

3/27/2009 7:44:22 AM Vote for a group for caregivers  

cricket128
Ocala, FL

As of this moment, there have been 120 total votes FOR a Caregiver's Group, and ZERO against it. Anne started this thread-poll on Christmas Day 2008 - 3 months ago. I don't know if there is a specific target-number of votes/people/posts that Dustin needs in order to start a group, but here is his exact words from the "Start a poll if you want a new group" thread:

".... If enough people agree that it is needed then it will probably get added. If it is too specific then there won't be enough people to support it (it won't get any posts). So make sure there are a lot of people that would be interested in such a group.
.."

So, Dustin, we the people who sincerely desire to have a Caregiver's Group would like to know what exactly you mean by "If enough people agree it is needed" - how many is enough? IMO, a Caregiver's Group would not be too specific because those of us who are caregiver's do so in a myriad of different ways and areas - for the sick, for the elderly, as a profession, for a/our parent(s) or other family member(s), and with the average life-expectancy rising it will only be more-and-more common for people to be caring for the elderly, which means the number of people doing the job of caring for someone else will be - and IS - rising. Plus, our being able to share our experiences with one another in a Caregiver's Group would not only help us but also help any/all others who may be a caregiver in the future. We caregiver's have MANY topics and areas that we would cover in our group - experiences, questions-n-answers, vents-and-support, etc., etc., etc.... It would NOT, IMO, be an idle Group...

I, personally, have seen a few groups on DH that hardly get any threads or posts and wonder why and how that group got started - yet a group for people caring for other's - a noble and humanitarian effort, does not seem to be good enough????

I would like to, again, ask that everyone who supports this idea go to your friends, to your state-chat-group, go to your age-groups, and any/all other groups and forums you participate in and let everyone know about this thread, and ask them to come here and vote. We caregivers thank you for your support

Thank you,
George

3/27/2009 8:34:24 AM Vote for a group for caregivers  
whiteoak3
Over 2,000 Posts (2,221)
Warren, AR

I'm all for it.A good friend of our family was the caregiver for his parents and one older brother for years. Takes a person with special character to deal with the everyday trials, plus the progress or setbacks related to a serious health issue concerning family. A forum to dicuss the ups and downs,get info about possible new break throughs in treatment or just to relieve the tension,stress of the day would be great.Lot of health issues affecting us all personally.My dad has cancer,I have friends whose parents have COPD,fibromyalgia seems to be more out in the news lately.And the list goes on....
Dustin ,please seriously consider this. Thanks!

3/29/2009 3:45:55 PM Vote for a group for caregivers  
fersure
Kitchener, ON

Yes! It totally fits a dating site. I do like to date for fun, but for a serious, long-term man- he would have to know that caregiver side of me too. I support 'extra' kids and probably always will.

3/31/2009 8:19:27 PM Vote for a group for caregivers  

groomerdb
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,425)
Meyersdale, PA

absolutely we need one

4/4/2009 4:07:12 PM Vote for a group for caregivers  

caretaler
Loveland, CO

You Bet! I say YES! If you are or have been a CARETAKER for anyone, I know that you have a of gold. It takes so much and yet even with the tough times we go through, we as caretakers know that what we give is from our 's! And my goes out to all of you!

4/4/2009 4:45:56 PM Vote for a group for caregivers  
rugerchick
Oskaloosa, KS

This would be very helpful for who ever needed it. I was a caregiver for my husband, and even though I didn't think I needed the help, I really did and it was very helpful.
GREAT IDEA!!

[Edited 4/4/2009 4:47:14 PM PST]

4/4/2009 8:53:16 PM Vote for a group for caregivers  

rrrsmile
Over 2,000 Posts (3,313)
York, PA

I think it would be wonderful. I would love the chance to chat folks in the same boat.

4/4/2009 9:09:49 PM Vote for a group for caregivers  
bikerangel3
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,719)
Pittsburgh, PA

I think this is a great idea !

4/4/2009 9:29:08 PM Vote for a group for caregivers  

invisibleme
Pottstown, PA

great idea

4/4/2009 9:33:58 PM Vote for a group for caregivers  

bill71951
Over 2,000 Posts (3,078)
Saltsburg, PA

4/5/2009 3:59:25 AM Vote for a group for caregivers  
mchshandyman
Crystal Springs, MS

Caregivers are a real and rare "breed" of people. If everyone had the courage and patience of a caregiver, this world would be MUCH better and enjoyable!!

[Edited 4/5/2009 4:02:40 AM PST]

4/5/2009 5:46:37 AM Vote for a group for caregivers  

wileyguy
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,713)
Wilkes Barre, PA

4/5/2009 6:23:27 AM Vote for a group for caregivers  

mariaceline
Sparta, MO

great idea - us 50+ are caring for mothers fathers etc also

4/5/2009 6:25:58 AM Vote for a group for caregivers  
krystyna11
Pittsburgh, PA

Awesome idea I love it

4/5/2009 6:28:16 AM Vote for a group for caregivers  

fluviusdracon
Mifflintown, PA

4/5/2009 7:15:40 AM Vote for a group for caregivers  

ncsarah
Over 2,000 Posts (2,203)
Trinity, NC

4/5/2009 7:22:14 AM Vote for a group for caregivers  
steelergirly
Over 1,000 Posts (1,194)
Greensburg, PA

4/5/2009 7:35:18 AM Vote for a group for caregivers  
goodtimes40
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,042)
Paragon, IN

Vote "YES" for the caregivers group!

4/5/2009 8:14:04 AM Vote for a group for caregivers  
candiland522
Over 2,000 Posts (2,232)
Council Bluffs, IA

voted.....great idea

4/5/2009 10:04:49 AM Vote for a group for caregivers  

kweekhi7
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,284)
Lansdale, PA

I voted, great idea, lots of support

4/5/2009 10:56:56 AM Vote for a group for caregivers  

snark38
New Holland, PA

Though I am not a caregiver, i believe this would be a fabulous and much needed group. My knowledge of the struggles for caregivers comes from the opposite end of the equation. I have had need of a caregiver for an extended period after an accident, and saw first hand the difficulty and strain it causes. caregivers suffer along with the person they are giving care to, as sad as that is, and face difficulties only other caregivers could truly understand and relate to. Obviously, being a caregiver would have a huge impact on their relationships and any possible dating, so I believe this group is relative to the theme of the site.

Anyway, I say yes to this group and wish to send all my best, as well as my thanks, to the caregivers who will benefit from the group.

Michael

4/11/2009 1:10:37 AM Vote for a group for caregivers  

beverduster
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,640)
Chandler, OK

why not

4/11/2009 12:55:02 PM Vote for a group for caregivers  

sable578
Montrose, PA

4/12/2009 9:16:07 PM Vote for a group for caregivers  
1gemini
Tobyhanna, PA

I vote Yes

I've done my own personal Caregiving for 3 elderly neighbors who've each now
"passed away" in the last 3 yrs.

their own children my age, lived out of State & couldn't pull away from their daily life's routines or come back to this State
to be closer to them)

It's not been easy watching when they "did get closer back into the picture" towards the end.

A real Shame, these Women were friends to and with me. I really do have a special place in my heart for older folks, after all,
I feel eventually, we're ALL gonna be there.

These folks that do CareGiving on a regular basis, My Heart & prayers go out to them.

So all that being said, by all means, I vote Yes, Give them a place to go.

Gem

4/13/2009 11:31:52 AM Vote for a group for caregivers  
newgoodlooking
Depok
Indonesia

I voted to help people !

4/14/2009 2:14:43 PM Vote for a group for caregivers  

maddoser
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,754)
Bicknell, IN

a group is need for your cause. i say yes. how about a group for the young people with disabilities?? check out my poll!! thanks a lot.

4/15/2009 5:11:19 AM Vote for a group for caregivers  

cricket128
Ocala, FL

Hey Dustin - as of this date/time we now have 153 votes for "Yes, this group is needed", ZERO "no votes", and it's been a few months since this poll-thread has been going on... When will this much-needed group be allowed to become a reality? We would appreciate some sort of answer from you, here, to let us know whether or not it will come-to-pass, what else needs to be done, how many Yes-votes are needed, etc....

Thank you

4/18/2009 3:25:38 PM Vote for a group for caregivers  

morgan51
Ellijay, GA

I think this would be great

4/18/2009 6:46:19 PM Vote for a group for caregivers  
kdm1956
Over 2,000 Posts (3,296)
Roscommon, MI

Yes for caregivers!

4/30/2009 1:24:02 AM Vote for a group for caregivers  

5dg
Colorado Springs, CO

Yes!!! I was a caregiver for my mother for 27 years. We lived in two different cities & I drove 168 miles a day round trip for 20 of those years. Was divorced with two young sons. Had no one to talk to who would have the slightest idea what I was going through. Now my older son is my caregiver. We have been talking about how he should find a group to get into or others that understand. I understand but I'm the one he has to take care.

5/2/2009 2:00:17 PM Vote for a group for caregivers  

sab1958
Ashley, MI

I have been a caregivers for both my parents. I think a group would be nice to talk with other going thur the same thing as you are.

5/5/2009 11:22:44 AM Vote for a group for caregivers  
sparkleinureye
Clifton Heights, PA

I think that is such a great idea... I just lost my mom(69)Feb 21st & little sister (46) April 19th all within 6 weeks of each other..I was their caregiver...

My mom for 2yrs ..My sister for 6 months......and back in 2002 My father for 1 1/2 yrs..........along with my mother before she became ill in 2007

5/6/2009 7:34:56 PM Vote for a group for caregivers  

austin64
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,065)
Haughton, LA

5/7/2009 5:07:17 AM Vote for a group for caregivers  
teddygirl617
Over 1,000 Posts (1,097)
Urbana, OH

160 votes and no group. What is the problem? This would be a very important group.
My sister didn't know to keep a dim light on even at night with my Mother. I had to send her my Hospice books.
Caregives need our help and support.

5/7/2009 5:22:40 AM Vote for a group for caregivers  
imacaregal
Port Washington, WI

I am an in-home private Senior caregiver who would love to talk to others.

5/7/2009 7:28:12 AM Vote for a group for caregivers  

cricket128
Ocala, FL

Quote from teddygirl617:
160 votes and no group. What is the problem? .

Someone started a thread here a couple of weeks ago stating that they had written Dustin (DH Administrator) an email asking why there wasn't a new group being started for ___ (the group this person had started a thread-poll for) and they said that Dustin had replied to them, via email, stating that there would not be any new groups started... So it looks like we caregivers are out of luck. It would be nice if Dustin would at least convey this to everyone (all DH members) here so that we wouldn't continue to request it/post here...

Maybe the best/only thing we can do is have a "Caregivers" thread in the General Discussion Group where all caregivers (and their supporters, of course) can post to and keep active....

5/9/2009 12:55:38 PM Vote for a group for caregivers  

5dg
Colorado Springs, CO

YES. All caregivers need a place to go for support. There are probably more DHers than we realize who are caregivers.

5/24/2009 10:17:02 AM Vote for a group for caregivers  

yogini2
Marina del Rey, CA

Yes, for Caregivers, and for Caregiving Professionals--from doctors to nurses to care assistants to holistic practitioners and professionalse, e.g., accupunturists, legit massage therapists, etc.); Yoga teachers, physical therapists, etc., etc. This can tie in with caring Activists, too--e.g., those that go to war zones or other disaster areas or who take a stand for human rights, etc. . The latter could be an "Activists for Progressive Values" Group (will suggest!).

I am a Yoga teacher; and have been an Activist! And, have been in situations of non-professional caregiving too. Howabout "caregiving" to 'healthy' and happy people, too. We--and sometimes stressed caregivers--need to receive support/care, as well as give wisely, depending on situation--without patronizing or matronizing...or losing ourselves in the "problem"/fray!

Godbless.

5/31/2009 2:36:29 PM Vote for a group for caregivers  

fortunespence
Wilton, CT

sandwich generation-caring for aging parent w. young adult children.the plight of the baby boomers

7/15/2009 6:28:59 AM Vote for a group for caregivers  

cricket128
Ocala, FL

7/15/2009 4:02:59 PM Vote for a group for caregivers  
sunflowerlight
Canal Winchester, OH

This is right on time for me! I just discovered that my parents are pretty bad off and need their kids' (me!) help. So, yes, I am now an official caregiver to my parents.

8/7/2009 4:01:45 PM Vote for a group for caregivers  

jer555
Huntley, IL

It was the most frightening time in my life.....You have my yes vote, I was a care giver for 3 years for my Jean who had a stroke, was paralyzed on her right side, wheel chair bound and lost most of ability to talk, had her home with me with the help of a live in caregiver, she was a joy to care for and never complained... Died of complications of the stroke in Jan. 2005
God Bless my Jean, she is God's angel

[Edited 8/7/2009 4:19:14 PM PST]

8/16/2009 9:34:26 AM Vote for a group for caregivers  

schooled
Tacoma, WA

caregivers need a group they spend alot of time alone and have wonderful hearts, they our the foundation for what is to come, America is getting older and we all might need a care giver at anytime of our life.

10/14/2009 5:21:03 AM Vote for a group for caregivers  
wagndrag
Oakland City, IN

i am now a caregiver to 2 older bros, and i can see there is definitely a need for a group. and it is not unrealistic to expect the need for several topics within, as a caregiver has little time to spend at this looking for much needed answers and or to get things off their chest.

take care..don't forget to smile it is ccontagious!