Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www megapersonals con

It s flirty however significant to ask your date what they feel about PDA i. single ladies in salt lake city Who do you reply to 1st — your mum, friend, or co worker? Reveals who they are most attached to in their life and inner circle. It is much more acceptable to speak about those factors on a initially date. okcupid hookup option In some cases breaking out of our comfort zones tends to make us recognize we never ever want to attempt that once more.

good free online hookup sites

Forum has been Sheffield s iconic celebration venue given that 1992. personals in atlanta My profile mentioned nothing at all of religion or politics. But everyone has a diverse expertise to share, and some of these are hilarious, ROFL. ourcasualcontact com If you have any tips I m prepared to attempt them.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/26/2008 12:14:41 PM What an interesting day.  

meinbruder
Beaverton, OR

At risk of jinxing the deal, the Arctic Blast seems to be over. I went for a joy ride yesterday and today, I had to get out of the house. Main streets seem to be clear today, at least in Hillsboro/ Beaverton, side streets are still a mess, and the only teechy part was getting out, and then back in, to my parking space. The compound lot was still four inches deep in snow/ ice/ slush; so much so that I couldn’t deliberately turn the truck out of the ruts without it going sideways at a few points. I love spinning the tires and seeing bits of snow and ice fly.

Some of the people living here haven’t left their flat for at least ten days. There is no indication of exit/ entry behind their vehicles if parked under cover and for those parked in the open there is a foot of snow on the roof. Ice is at least two inches thick on the walking paths but pavement is already beginning to peek out from under it. I can actually see lawn in the back yard.

The next step in the process is coming up very quickly. Temperatures are barely above freezing and I have already encountered standing puddles, tonight has a prediction of a half inch of rain. Watch out for puddles people, the next two days should be very interesting indeed.

The solstice has past, the days are noticeably longer, and all is right with the world. What is happening in your corner of reality?

OH....BTW...Happy Boxing Day.

12/26/2008 1:07:10 PM What an interesting day.  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

I wish my glass were half full of whatever your glass is half full of!

Oooops ... sorry WH .... I meant to say: I wish my glass were half full of the same liquids on which you are imbibing!

12/26/2008 7:30:10 PM What an interesting day.  
sutol
Winchester, OR

"My corner"..........."Reality" ? In my world, that's a contradition of terms !

12/27/2008 4:48:01 AM What an interesting day.  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

Quote from aginghippy2008:
I wish my glass were half full of whatever your glass is half full of!

Oooops ... sorry WH .... I meant to say: I wish my glass were half full of the same liquids on which you are imbibing!

Aging?? HELLO !!! are u in there???? Ok...I'm sick and running a fever here,,and not feeling too awful well... What are u talking about? ( WH)..are u in reference to me? If so.. rest assured the only drink that passes thru these lips is coffee,and its doesn't contain alcohol... I don't drink... But if you want a 1/2 glass full of what I do drink..it will grow hair on ur chest..Cuz I like my coffee, very very strong..no added anythings either...

12/27/2008 5:25:34 AM What an interesting day.  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

Quote from whitehawk:
Aging?? HELLO !!! are u in there???? Ok...I'm sick and running a fever here,,and not feeling too awful well... What are u talking about? ( WH)..are u in reference to me? If so.. rest assured the only drink that passes thru these lips is coffee,and its doesn't contain alcohol... I don't drink... But if you want a 1/2 glass full of what I do drink..it will grow hair on ur chest..Cuz I like my coffee, very very strong..no added anythings either...

No, silly. I was referencing the fact that Mein seemed to be in a good mood ... and I find that an impossible attitude to have ... since my car has not left the driveway for fifteen days ... and I'm sick of being cooped up in this house! I never thought I would be happy to see rain!

Sorry you're sick! Want me to make some good ol' Jewish chicken soup for you? First, you need to boil the d*ckens out of a fat kosher chicken, feet included. Then ... well ... ask if you need the recipe.

12/27/2008 5:49:26 AM What an interesting day.  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

oh boy..that sure sounds good.. I took my turkey broth out of the freezer a few mins ago..gonna have some turkey soup... but chicken soup..now that cures ya of all ills...

I'm gladI got my flu shot...forgot what being sick is all about...wobbly legs,,101 temp..body hurts like the d*ckens..that floaty feeling when ya try and walk..lol.. Bu I feel better today than I did yesterday..

Yep..the yuky crud.. taint no fun...

12/27/2008 6:31:34 AM What an interesting day.  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

Chicken soup is penicillin to flu and colds! Get well! We need your wit in this part of the world!

12/27/2008 8:20:26 AM What an interesting day.  

solzeyejewels
John Day, OR

Good Morning!
I live just outside of John Day, at the base of The Strawberry Wilderness Area. Normally we have really long, cold, tons of snow winters. This time last year I had 16 ft of snow. We are having nearly a tropical winter. While the storms have hit the rest of OR, we have had a very mild winter. I have maybe 4 inches of snow...the temps have been ranging from 18-38 degrees while the rest of you were getting hit so hard and cold.
Strange.
Get well. I have been very lucky there also. No colds or flu. Knock on wood.:
Take care all,
Sue