Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonla

Lindsay A. toronto senior dating He brought along a fellow soldier as a witness at the nearby city hall. She says she didn t hear from him until he showed back up a few weeks later. myhotflings review He left ahead of the case price dropped sufficient for me to see him, and we ve never lived in the very same location.

free hookup affair com

We hit it off rather effectively, and sooner or later ended up meeting. beverly hills dating website Hello Steve, I m 51 and getting problems meeting the correct man. You can pick out from a wide range of features from CometChat s extension marketplace like study receipts, typing indicators, file sharing, notifications, on the internet presence indicators, and so on. saddestdoll onlyfans Of course there will normally be much more personal compromises to make.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/20/2007 6:37:35 AM Orange Rosemary Chicken  

madcatusa
La Crosse, WI

This is my favorite recipe because I can have it prepped and ready for the oven before the oven is even pre-heated! Note the quantities given are approximate, this is because you need to adjust for individual taste. I like a little more garlic with mine, but you may not, so adjust as needed. Oh, and did I mention this is a really low fat recipe?

1 thawed boneless skinless chicken breast
1 T FRESH chopped rosemary
1 orange
1/2 t Garlic Salt
1/4 t Paprika
1 T Olive Oil

Zest the orange (remove only the orange outer skin, don't get any of the white stuff or it will be bitter)
Peel and section the orange
Combine the orange zest with the Rosemary, garlic salt, paprika and olive oil. Stir to coat. (Object here is to have enough mixture to just cover the chicken evenly) Again, you may want to adjust quantities. I do it by eye so the quantities above may not be accurate.
Place orange sections in the bottom of a non-stick baking pan
Place chicken on top of the orange slices
Cover chicken with orange mixture.

Bake at 350 deg for 40 min.

11/3/2007 4:08:47 AM Orange Rosemary Chicken  

endlessly2
Sebastian, FL

I love rosemary.. never think of combining it with orange. The orange under the chicken while cooking would not only flavor and moisten the chicken, but likely make clean up easier. Great idea.. sounds like a quick dinner. Thanks