Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

personal mega

But generally keep in mind your modesty, in images or skype and your words. oahu personal classifieds This details consists of the surname, employer, address, and even neighborhood. If somebody is mean or harassing, not explanation is necessary. free hookup sites like craigslist Relationships throughout divorce are a big distraction, and we advise men take advantage of that when their wife is preoccupied with Mr.

list listcrawler

I downloaded Tantan, as some of you recommended, this evening and I ve gotten a few matches. speed dating fayetteville ar It marks the first time a CBC Gem series has been adapted for audio, according to a release. The concerns you ask on a very first date will make or break the vibe as you get to know every other. findmymatches com reviews This platform is exclusively for marijuana lovers to connect more than all factors green.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/30/2008 10:42:24 AM Are you attracted to a certain look?  
new_life2005
Morrison, IL

Thought this might be fun.. What look are you attracted to? Me, I like the military look or a man in a suit and tie. I like the clean cut look but there is something about a high and tight hair cut on a military man...Kinda wierd I know but that's me...LOL

12/30/2008 11:18:00 AM Are you attracted to a certain look?  

nighthowl50
Over 1,000 Posts (1,630)
Keithsburg, IL

i can't say there is any special look that i like but i do love a tall man. my daughter said she does too. says it makes her feel protected. since i am rather tall for a woman, i think it makes me feel more feminine for the guy to be taller than i am.

12/30/2008 4:53:39 PM Are you attracted to a certain look?  

nenebubbles
Over 2,000 Posts (2,503)
Naperville, IL

I like the look of a man who is comfortable with himself. I look for laugh lines in his face. I look at his hands to see if they know work. I like to see a man stride out when he walks but can bend down to pick up a child or animal. I like to see a man's eyes twinkle when he smiles. Yes, I am attracted to a certain look.

12/30/2008 7:06:36 PM Are you attracted to a certain look?  
hannbalshottie
Over 1,000 Posts (1,494)
Hannibal, MO

I like a man who is tall, 6-2 or so, dark hair, maybe even full or curley, but well groomed, and a goatee, or a foo...
And if he is wearing jeans, t-shirt, and sport jacket all the better......

Ok, lets not forget the black cowboy hat and boots.....

Ummm...anyone out there like this?

12/30/2008 7:45:46 PM Are you attracted to a certain look?  
new_life2005
Morrison, IL

Yes, a gotee is sexy and a cowboy... Well who doesnt like the cowboy look...lol Well groomed is a must!!! Thanks ladies for your comments. Now come on guys give us your opinion...

12/31/2008 8:48:32 PM Are you attracted to a certain look?  
tom421
Fairfield, IL

Must be female!

1/1/2009 11:56:50 AM Are you attracted to a certain look?  

vet61
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,076)
Farmington, IL

Cowboy look?
Most of the jokers that walk around in a "cowboy hat and boots" probably get regular manicures and drive sports cars! Most have never done a days work, in their lives!

1/1/2009 12:12:38 PM Are you attracted to a certain look?  
new_life2005
Morrison, IL

We all have something we like. I also like to see a man in camo Vet. I'm not sure why. And I'm sure you know most men that wear camo work hard. It's just something that gets my attention for some wierd reason. What do you like that makes you do a double take Vet?

1/1/2009 12:25:06 PM Are you attracted to a certain look?  

christy77
Hanover Park, IL

Heres my list

No long facial hair----I don't want to feel like I am kissing a billy goat.
Nails can not be longer than mine
Has to be at least 5'9
I do like a man in uniform
No overly obese men

1/1/2009 12:33:23 PM Are you attracted to a certain look?  
new_life2005
Morrison, IL

Same here I like a gotee but I don't want a mouth full of whiskers when I kiss him. It has to be neatly trimmed. Plus I like the way it feels when I'm kissed on my neck...LOL sends shivers down me...LOL

1/1/2009 12:35:56 PM Are you attracted to a certain look?  
vera_ann
Over 2,000 Posts (2,937)
Carmi, IL

Its not really the looks as much as it is actions and character. I like someone who is kind in word and deed,a family man,someone who likes to laugh and make others laugh with him.Just an all round well centered all American guy and I know one that has my attention.

1/1/2009 12:37:26 PM Are you attracted to a certain look?  

madrcat
Over 1,000 Posts (1,994)
Freeport, IL

Quote from christy77:
Heres my list

No long facial hair----I don't want to feel like I am kissing a billy goat.
Nails can not be longer than mine
Has to be at least 5'9
I do like a man in uniform
No overly obese men

Poor Christy- Santa only fits 2 out of 5. The man in uniform and possibly the nails requirement. Better expect charcoal in your stocking next year!!

1/1/2009 12:57:13 PM Are you attracted to a certain look?  

lonelygirl1212
Dixon, IL

Yes, I am attracted to men who have goatees and are trimmed - not all bushy. And I like guys who are not thin. It's nice if they dress nice but ok if they don't. Anybody know of anyone for me???? And I forgot this one - they cannot smoke...my ex smoked and I hated it. And taller than me would be nice but not necessary.

[Edited 1/1/2009 1:06:00 PM PST]

1/1/2009 1:00:36 PM Are you attracted to a certain look?  
vera_ann
Over 2,000 Posts (2,937)
Carmi, IL

Lonelygirl I have some cousins in Dixon you might look one of them up.

1/1/2009 1:04:44 PM Are you attracted to a certain look?  

lonelygirl1212
Dixon, IL

Quote from vera_ann:
Lonelygirl I have some cousins in Dixon you might look one of them up.

Really vera? Are any of them single and looking for someone? If they are, let them know about me...and they can't smoke either. Sorry I forgot about that one. Thanks, Vera!