Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

polyamorous hookup

The main draw right here is that Facebook has a large pool of users, so you ll have options. ottawa mature singles With the substantial amount of users data and private information and facts, safety need to be top notch. If you don t have a laptop or computer, you may perhaps check out a A single Quit Center or DES Employment Service workplace resource center . what do the symbols mean on tinder When you have scrolled through its profiles and discovered a person who takes your interest, you are encouraged to send them a polite opening message and meet as soon as you can.

best free gay hookup sites

This is a significant test of the partnership, which will either make it or break it you cannot specifically move out, live separately and stay together as if practically nothing ever occurred. san fran personals Hinge s slogan designed to be deleted is clearly clever advertising and marketing, but customers say it functions. OkCupid has achieved rage among on line daters and has impressive volume of user base. what does the man symbol mean on bumble I hope to have a man with a robust DeenA man who areas Allah very first in his life.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/31/2008 12:36:40 PM Is love blind ?  
angels_smudge
Salem, OR

Do you put on those rosey glasses to ignore those little annoyances in someone you like alot ? Does it happen everytime ? Have you resorted to a blindfold ?

12/31/2008 1:25:43 PM Is love blind ?  

aginghippy2008
Over 2,000 Posts (2,198)
Beaverton, OR

It depends on the annoyance. If it's trivial and occasional, no problem. If "my man" feels his only function in life is to recline and "own" the TV remote control, he will be out the door to his own home and his own remote control.

12/31/2008 3:19:39 PM Is love blind ?  

whitehawk
Over 1,000 Posts (1,210)
Eugene, OR

Quote from aginghippy2008:
It depends on the annoyance. If it's trivial and occasional, no problem. If "my man" feels his only function in life is to recline and "own" the TV remote control, he will be out the door to his own home and his own remote control.

Hmmmph!!! I am a firm believer in having two remote controls... That way we can have remote control wars!!!!! hahahahahhahahaaha

If one's man..buys her nice things and makes her happy..occassionally cooks a fine meal and washes dishes and vacuumns...Honey>>>> he can have the remote control and recline on the couch all he wants...

12/31/2008 4:52:58 PM Is love blind ?  

aginghippy2008
Over 2,000 Posts (2,198)
Beaverton, OR

Quote from whitehawk:
Hmmmph!!! I am a firm believer in having two remote controls... That way we can have remote control wars!!!!! hahahahahhahahaaha

If one's man..buys her nice things and makes her happy..occassionally cooks a fine meal and washes dishes and vacuumns...Honey>>>> he can have the remote control and recline on the couch all he wants...

Remember ... we're not communicating for another seven hours!

You introduce me to a man who will do all of the above ... and, my dear, he can have any remote he wants.

1/1/2009 3:49:36 PM Is love blind ?  

whitehawk
Over 1,000 Posts (1,210)
Eugene, OR

Remember ... we're not communicating for another seven hours!

You introduce me to a man who will do all of the above ... and, my dear, he can have any remote he wants.

You've already talked to him...You are just havin a Blonde moment...lol...

1/1/2009 4:08:02 PM Is love blind ?  

aginghippy2008
Over 2,000 Posts (2,198)
Beaverton, OR

Quote from whitehawk:
You've already talked to him...You are just havin a Blonde moment...lol...

Well ... gosh ... ya didn't have to tell everyone! I seem to have had many a blonde moment today. Hope it's not contagious!

1/1/2009 4:41:10 PM Is love blind ?  

whitehawk
Over 1,000 Posts (1,210)
Eugene, OR

Well ... gosh ... ya didn't have to tell everyone! I seem to have had many a blonde moment today. Hope it's not contagious!

Just be glad its a "blonde moment" and not this nasty super virus crud,, making ur brain go off half c*cked..hmmmmm?lol

1/1/2009 5:15:59 PM Is love blind ?  

aginghippy2008
Over 2,000 Posts (2,198)
Beaverton, OR

Quote from whitehawk:
Just be glad its a "blonde moment" and not this nasty super virus crud,, making ur brain go off half c*cked..hmmmmm?lol

Are you inferring that that is a change?

1/1/2009 6:31:53 PM Is love blind ?  

shir567
Beaverton, OR

Is the seven hours up yet? Sure is a lot of talking going on for not talking. Play nice now.
Love is blind. Once we get there, we see the other the way we believed they were when we met them and where attracted to them. We believe the best in them and maybe that's not so bad.

1/1/2009 6:33:22 PM Is love blind ?  

shir567
Beaverton, OR

Oh, and from one blonde to another, snap-out-of-it.
Hugs

1/1/2009 6:43:45 PM Is love blind ?  

aginghippy2008
Over 2,000 Posts (2,198)
Beaverton, OR

Quote from shir567:
Oh, and from one blonde to another, snap-out-of-it.
Hugs

Huh? Snap out of being blonde? Not possible!

1/2/2009 5:09:37 AM Is love blind ?  

whitehawk
Over 1,000 Posts (1,210)
Eugene, OR

Huh? Snap out of being blonde? Not possible!

Oh Yes it is..the minute you put some brunette color on ur hair,,you instantly become non Blonde!!!! hahahahahhaahahaha

Gee...I think..I'm feeling better.,.. Oh HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!!

1/2/2009 5:20:51 AM Is love blind ?  

aginghippy2008
Over 2,000 Posts (2,198)
Beaverton, OR

Quote from whitehawk:
Oh Yes it is..the minute you put some brunette color on ur hair,,you instantly become non Blonde!!!! hahahahahhaahahaha

Gee...I think..I'm feeling better.,.. Oh HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!!

Guess I'll have a talk with my hairdresser on that one! Do you think I'm old enough to have pink hair? Or how about blue? Seems to be quite fashionable in this area.

Glad you're feeling better. Why is there white stuff all over my car --- again?

1/2/2009 5:39:31 AM Is love blind ?  

shir567
Beaverton, OR

Whte stuff? I thought you were having another blonde moment! Oh geez, here we go again. Even I might have had enough. I wasn't thinkin pretty when I saw it.

1/2/2009 5:41:15 AM Is love blind ?  

whitehawk
Over 1,000 Posts (1,210)
Eugene, OR

Guess I'll have a talk with my hairdresser on that one! Do you think I'm old enough to have pink hair? Or how about blue? Seems to be quite fashionable in this area.

Glad you're feeling better. Why is there white stuff all over my car --- again?

I recommend Blue... I like that color.. My assist.. just put some blue streaks in her hair..Quite becoming... Goes well.. with BLONDE...

White stuff? more white stuff????

We don't have any white stuff/// Want some White stuff!!!!!