Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal create account login

Certainly not particularly if the message feels copy/pasted, the individual clearly didn t study your profile, or makes use of poor grammar and etiquette. asian singles phoenix az If you happen to be seeking to chat anonymously, C Date could be the internet site for you. Not all countries in which web sites operate have databases such as Match s, having said that, and even these that exist tend to have incomplete information. transaction denied by bank onlyfans So substantially of our first impression of people is in how they speak and how they engage in an interaction we rely on a lot of non verbal behaviour when we assess men and women.

local online hookup sites

Be mindful of how it will study to your date, and that Blind date reaches a massive audience, in print and online. rock girl dating site Having said that, you can upgrade to a Preferred Membership, which makes it possible for you to far better filter results. But, subsequent year will be my 10th wedding anniversary with my wife who is a actual woman. alex d onlyfans Needless to say, I was not impressed and I had to put up with his incessant messages for weeks afterwards calling me babe and sweetie and asking if we can do the excellent night all over again.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums

10/21/2007 8:27:45 AM Not only here you get deceived.  

castertroy
Howell, NJ

So i went out last night after dropping off my kid at his friends house.
This was a "Blind date" arranged by a close friend at work (Chris you suck!)
We met at a nice restaurant overlooking the bay , she was very attractive , Tall slim blonde , blue eyes and very pale complexion , a stunner by any means.
We started to talk, everything was going all right at this point and i was saying to myself , "wow Chris , you had me pegged on this one".
Eye contact , signals were all in order until this couple got set on a table next to us.
He seemed like a professional , well dressed and clearly someone with some class , she was very elegant with long platinum blonde hair and a nice evening black dress.
I casually looked as they seem like a nice couple , i suppose my "Date" must have notice me because she turned around and simply stared at the couple.
What happened after that , even now sends chillers up my spine , she turned around to me and said:
"Can you believe this?"
"Another white woman with a black man i hope it's just a business deal or something , that is simply disgusting!"
I was so shocked by her statement that i must confess for once in my life i didn't know what to say!
I quickly change the subject , and try to end the evening on a lighter tone , she invited me in for a night cap but i still had a "bad taste" in my mouth , so i simply replied i had to go and get my son(Which was not true , he spent the night at his friend's)and it was getting late.
She attempted to get close to me for what i suppose was my cue to kiss her goodnight , instead i shook her hand and left.
This morning , my phone rang with her number on it...
Yeah lady...You wish...

10/21/2007 8:32:28 AM Not only here you get deceived.  

newlife4me2
Saylorsburg, PA

Ouch and, well, ouch.

It still amazes me how much intolerance there is left in the world.

10/21/2007 8:37:08 AM Not only here you get deceived.  

maclace
Biloxi, MS

Sorry troy, that was a bad experance. If she was professional, she has no class, nor respect. Just move on man all you can do. I'm from MS and we don't do that here.

[Edited 10/21/2007 8:38:28 AM]

10/21/2007 8:37:29 AM Not only here you get deceived.  

castertroy
Howell, NJ

Still amazes me you would say such a thing to someone you just met!
I respect her political opinion , even if i disagree with it , what shocked me was the fact that she simply blurted that out without warning.
It only goes to show you that things don't always looke as theyt seem.
Such a nice package but what was inside had little value as far as i am concerned.

10/21/2007 8:38:20 AM Not only here you get deceived.  

osipsc
Chicago, IL

Ouch is right. While one is certainly entitled to their opinion... at least you won't have to spend anymore time wondering what she's really like.

10/21/2007 8:38:21 AM Not only here you get deceived.  

castertroy
Howell, NJ

Oh no doubt Maclace , its no skin off my teeth , just another date gone south.

10/21/2007 8:39:24 AM Not only here you get deceived.  

castertroy
Howell, NJ

Indeed , what surprises me is the phone call tis morning , i thought i was pretty clear last night with a hand shake and a good night.

10/21/2007 8:40:21 AM Not only here you get deceived.  

sweetiepie123
Cary, NC

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Weirdness abounds...

10/21/2007 8:41:56 AM Not only here you get deceived.  

bamadixiegal
Guntersville, AL

your a good man troy!

10/21/2007 8:42:14 AM Not only here you get deceived.  

fairywolf
Rogers, AR

Please people I live in Arkansas and my oldest son is latino!!!! The stupid comments never cease round here

10/21/2007 8:42:45 AM Not only here you get deceived.  

castertroy
Howell, NJ

Seriously considering a complete pause on this dating thing.

10/21/2007 8:43:23 AM Not only here you get deceived.  

steak_king
Whitmore Lake, MI

Sorry Dude! On the lighter side, twice in one day you were speechless

10/21/2007 8:44:36 AM Not only here you get deceived.  

bamadixiegal
Guntersville, AL

hey troy,i went out on adate couple weeks ago,kinda had the same experience!

10/21/2007 8:45:27 AM Not only here you get deceived.  

castertroy
Howell, NJ

Thank You Bama , i think i am a pretty decent guy , but i am far from sainthood , lol.
But this is one less karma baggage i will have to carry to my next lie.
As i stated , everyone has a right to their own political views , but don't expect me to sign under you "Ism's"

10/21/2007 8:46:18 AM Not only here you get deceived.  

castertroy
Howell, NJ

True , King , the second time not nearly as funny as the first.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4