Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler ts

, my creating). dating marietta ga The benefit is no ambiguity as to why you re there. Adhere to other people nearby and send private messages to folks you want to know. russian teen tube Like you, they are tired of dating games.

www rubratings com

With a cost free account customers can click the Flirt button to let singles know they re interested, read their profiles and edit their personal profile. classifieds jacksonville fl If you are regularly acquiring oneself with undesirable partners, probably it is a cycle YOU perpetuate. Sex with you no a lot more than when a month. mn adultlook I was impressed at how maturely the conversation had gone and figured that was that.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/21/2007 12:28:21 PM please help me  

nikkilee6583
Glendale, AZ

I am looking for a female or another couple in Arizona who want to have no strings attached fun with my man and I. If there is anyone out there interested, please hit me up. It is so hard to find other people like me, and I am really fun once you get to know me.

10/21/2007 12:34:59 PM please help me  

theviking
Dahlonega, GA

Young uninhibited swinger couple from the Desert State of Arizona, seek like minded individuals for anything goes meetings with others interested in our lifestyle...All qualified individuals please respond to us via this site...it's free and we won't have to pay to advertise in those dirty filthy old people swinger mags...We are fun, young and full of cum, so cum party with us....

[Edited 10/21/2007 12:35:30 PM]

10/21/2007 12:42:53 PM please help me  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

STD party???

10/22/2007 7:26:50 AM please help me  

nikkilee6583
Glendale, AZ

Im sorry if my life style bothers you, but std party? NO I am std free, and well your reply was rude! You would be surprised at how many great open minded people you meet this way, and most the time nothing sexual comes from it because many chicken out. I didnt ask for people who weren't interested to reply, I asked for people who are interested to reply, so maybe next time you should keep your thoughts to yourself. I shouldnt have to explain myself to anyone, but I feel have to when people like you (closed minded) say something like you did. My man and I dont do this often, but once in a while we like to add a little extra to our love life. And, if you arent interested in the sex kind of chat, why were you replying to this to begin with????

10/22/2007 7:31:04 AM please help me  

bigandtall1017
Midland, MI

I agree with you there. Alot of people on here are ruse I have noticed, and good for you on wanting to have some fun there is nothing wrong with it. Hope you have good luck.

10/22/2007 7:49:43 AM please help me  

lovemekay
Flint, MI

Its funny that you posted this because I'm watching tyra right now and they are going back and forth on the swinger lifestyle.do what you love and do it well. I think its awesome to be completely comfortable with your sexuality and your relationship. Have an absolutely great day!
*kay*

10/22/2007 7:53:56 AM please help me  

strangerntwn
Asheville, NC

I dont post comments often, but I have noticed that ChopperBabe is very judgemental of others life styles and facinated with the spreading of STD's. Good luck with your search.

10/22/2007 7:55:29 AM please help me  

soultrynights
San Clemente, CA

try some one called shaved- kitty , she is looking for a girl too

10/22/2007 8:16:25 AM please help me  

touchnlick2
Youngstown, OH

Hi,
Were not much help for you, Were in ohio ...But on the whole life style thing 5 Stars
for you. We also are into the lifestyle and your right no std's lol obviously some dont know what you are talking about. Keep going and Good luck!! Staci

10/22/2007 8:27:03 AM please help me  

photographerny
Camp Pendleton, CA

id like to know why being polyamorous makes a person by default open minded?

what if you were into swinging, but were racist? would you be open minded or closeminded

10/22/2007 8:36:28 AM please help me  

hardrain
Myrtle Beach, SC

there is a good reason why it's so hard to find people like you and your mate. Most people are decent with morals. You ever thought about that?

10/22/2007 8:37:36 AM please help me  

fairywolf
Rogers, AR

to each his own!!! It's not our place to judge

10/22/2007 12:15:29 PM please help me  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

Why take vows of marriage??? Don't get married. And yes involving other people risk the chance of STDs. Sort of like saying "Hey honey, let's get married and let's bring other other people in also because having sex just with you is boring."

10/22/2007 12:33:31 PM please help me  

tennpeckerhead
Grants Pass, OR

Seems you've struck a cord with some. I stay away from others business as long as it doesn't affect me.I think all are just trying to be happy.I don't really care what others do in thier own bedroom.That being said,I myself am selfish.If I'm in a relationship, it may be oldfashioned, but she's mine and I'm hers so nobody touch or I'll break your arm (his not hers, I don't hit women).Selfish ain't I.

10/24/2007 8:31:18 AM please help me  

nikkilee6583
Glendale, AZ

im not married!!!!!!

Page: 1, 2