Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

good hookup spots near me

Your search for a wonderful connection has by no means been simpler with groundbreaking overhaul of the eharmony you know and trust. grande prairie dating website Possibly its just my prejudism but Guardian to me indicated higher education and middle class (I m neither of those). Critics say it s impersonal or a threat to monogamy. picture of jesus painted by russian girl These statistics bolster life expertise into the dating equation.

is free hookup affair legit

The date went so well that we decided to strategy a 4 day trip together for the following weekend — a casual third date. loveland dating Most customers are searching for a long term commitment and intellectual match, and 85 per cent of users have a degree and are between 30 and 55 years old. com is an independent Peloton enthusiast web site owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. sniffies iphone app When it was time to leave, he asked me out for one more date and walked me to my automobile.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/29/2007 11:00:18 AM what is the first thing you look at on a man  

kissypie
Marietta, OK

his eyes

10/29/2007 11:13:23 AM what is the first thing you look at on a man  

big_glenn
County Londonderry, N. Ireland
United Kingdom

Hope all you girls are good just thought id crash the thread haha

Best Wishes
Glen

10/29/2007 11:14:26 AM what is the first thing you look at on a man  

soultrynights
San Clemente, CA

i look and see if he has any hot sisters

10/29/2007 12:39:55 PM what is the first thing you look at on a man  

dreama777
Galivants Ferry, SC

Glen, how are ya?

10/29/2007 12:42:47 PM what is the first thing you look at on a man  

meh777
Midland, TX

his eyes for sure!!!!

10/29/2007 1:58:10 PM what is the first thing you look at on a man  

mmaru
Erie, PA

His clothes... what he's wearing will tell a lot about him. But then I'm like that with anyone I meet... I'm more likely to remember the clothes someone is wearing than the color of their hair...
I'm a back person, though... a guy with nice shoulders and back just...mm... Of course, in general, most people are wearing shirts when you first meet them.
I'm also a sucker for tattoos, piercings, long hair, accents... those are some of the physical things that I like, but if he doesn't have something going on inbetween his ears, the nicest back in the world won't be enough.

10/29/2007 2:02:48 PM what is the first thing you look at on a man  

majik17
Elk River, MN

I'm gonna have to crash this party as well... By the sounds of things I'm pretty well covered... Green eyes, designer boots, fashionable clothes, dark hair, tattoos, straight - white teeth, and even a picture of my back on my profile... lol...
So... How YOU doin?

10/29/2007 3:18:03 PM what is the first thing you look at on a man  

darkclawz
Carbondale, PA

Majik17 your posts are too much sometimes..

10/29/2007 5:58:58 PM what is the first thing you look at on a man  

melbie7769
Grand Junction, CO

Front--eyes than work my way down soaking it all up to his thighs!!!

Back--of course his ass then i work my way up gotta check out the back visualizing leaving scratch marks!!!!

Smooches Melbie

10/29/2007 6:51:44 PM what is the first thing you look at on a man  

mirt
Burkburnett, TX

"The eyes have it!" Eyes, smile, body

10/29/2007 7:56:19 PM what is the first thing you look at on a man  

mmaru
Erie, PA

Haha, Majik, I was actually checking your tattoo pictures out earlier today. The panther is my favorite. But the whole MPUA thing kinda makes me wary, personally.

[Edited 10/29/2007 7:56:59 PM]

10/30/2007 7:52:43 PM what is the first thing you look at on a man  

majik17
Elk River, MN

Well, mmaru... It is just a job, I'm not a player... Never cheated on anyone either... Been cheated on too many times to do that to another person... I kind of got led into the art, through an interest in sociology... It's bigger money than non-fiction text books, ya know? And thanks... I like the panther a lot too...

10/30/2007 7:58:43 PM what is the first thing you look at on a man  

bountyman
Carthage, MO

majik, now i have to look at your profile bcus I have a panther tattoo also

10/30/2007 7:59:53 PM what is the first thing you look at on a man  

majik17
Elk River, MN

Well, let me know what you think...

10/30/2007 8:06:30 PM what is the first thing you look at on a man  

bountyman
Carthage, MO

cool mine is a standard cat like the mythical Im taking a pic now and will post it

Page: 1, 2, 3