Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best free hookup apps australia

It launched in 2012 and genuinely changed the dating scene forever, introducing singles to a world of swiping left or suitable to match with possible bedfellows or critical important other individuals. single ladies in las vegas nv Just about half of Tinder customers had a video chat with a match throughout the pandemic. To get you started, here are 51 inquiries for couples to ask. russian hindu girl At least 20 friendships and relationships more than the past decade.

skipthegames con

For example, OkCupid goes beyond forcing customers to opt for involving being a male or female, like solutions like Hijra, genderfluid, and two spirit. middletown ohio dating As a neighborhood coordinator for EA, a few years ago I was aware a lot more in EA have been interested in dating other people in the neighborhood. We in fact started dating a week and two days following we met considering that we saw each other a lot and bonded quite a bit a lot more than a usual person would, Blue told Insider in an e mail. listcrawler youngstown Occasionally, however, your room setup won t allow this.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/22/2007 5:16:38 PM Please Do This For A Soldier.....  

klassykitten
Toccoa, GA

Please do this, it only takes 5 minutes!

Try this from Xerox.
If you go to this web site, www.letssaythanks.com , you can pick out a thank you card and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving in Iraq. You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to some member of the armed services.
How AMAZING it would be if we could get everyone we know to send one!!!
This is a great site.
Please send a card.
It is FREE and it only takes a second.
Wouldn't it be wonderful if the soldiers received a bunch of these? Whether you are for or against the war, our guys and gals over there need to know we are behind them...

Please take the time and come back and let me know if you did and what you think...

Thanks DH Members
Klassy

[Edited 10/22/2007 5:20:35 PM]

10/22/2007 5:22:10 PM Please Do This For A Soldier.....  

klassykitten
Toccoa, GA

Come on friends please thank a soilder....

[Edited 10/22/2007 5:22:31 PM]

10/22/2007 5:26:46 PM Please Do This For A Soldier.....  

sumbeach763
Columbia, SC

I have many Klassie, And talk to them every day, so thanks alot......Hugs Beach

10/22/2007 5:29:55 PM Please Do This For A Soldier.....  

klassykitten
Toccoa, GA

Thank you....it's the least we can do...

10/22/2007 5:32:49 PM Please Do This For A Soldier.....  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

Done deal Klassy, just took a second.

10/22/2007 5:34:51 PM Please Do This For A Soldier.....  

klassykitten
Toccoa, GA

Bless you Professor....

10/22/2007 5:43:27 PM Please Do This For A Soldier.....  

ladyfireeyes81
Redwood City, CA

Thanks for the website! I will have to keep going back to it!

10/22/2007 5:56:03 PM Please Do This For A Soldier.....  

klassykitten
Toccoa, GA

The more we send the more they will know we care...thanks lady

10/22/2007 5:58:58 PM Please Do This For A Soldier.....  

bluboy
Elsberry, MO

We (the VFW post) just sent a truck load of stuff, to our brothers and sister oversea last week.

Later, Blu

10/22/2007 6:11:40 PM Please Do This For A Soldier.....  

klassykitten
Toccoa, GA

A whole truckload...Blu that's wonderful

10/22/2007 6:37:27 PM Please Do This For A Soldier.....  

jays82
Delphos, OH

Hi Klassy,
Your handle suites you. I just sent one and will on a regular basis. I am a vet and it is great to get these.

10/22/2007 6:40:31 PM Please Do This For A Soldier.....  

gem4gent
Saylorsburg, PA

thank you klassy kitten , think thats very cool, i am agaist the war but its not the guys fighting over there i just don't think we should lose any more people to this.goingto site now, i don't know any one personal there so i have one picked for me.

10/22/2007 7:02:20 PM Please Do This For A Soldier.....  

lookin4luvhky
Hickory, NC

hi klassy just thought i'd let you know i checked out the letssaythanks site for the soldier and i did send 2 post cards and i will send more.I think that is great cause those troops can use all of our support and when you have family over in iraq you really understand this more then ever.May god bless you for getting the word out on that site.

10/22/2007 7:10:09 PM Please Do This For A Soldier.....  

klassykitten
Toccoa, GA

Thank you all so much....please pass the website on to everyone you can...If we all did this just once a day it would mean so much and hopefully bring a smile to a soldier's face. Let them know we care.

10/22/2007 10:20:11 PM Please Do This For A Soldier.....  

star2angel
Dayton, NV

Klassy, I think that was great. My son served in Iraq and I was so thankful that he came in one piece. My heart goes out to all the families that have love ones over there and wish them all a safe return.

Page: 1, 2, 3