Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

anonymous hookup

I picture that they would be much less exciting but a lot more stable than you. adult dating sacramento Will you please enable us to make our concepts a reality, construct our brand and share our legacy. These services include things like job search workshops or any customized job readiness workshop. cara main omegle di laptop Now that you ve covered what he likes to do for exciting, you can use that as away to get into the juicy on the internet dating inquiries.

mega personal websites

Even deciding on the right platform (see point #1) can help do a lot of this perform for you. single females fort myers florida area Individuals really should under no circumstances deliver private facts prior to meeting someone in genuine life, such as their surname, address, or even their neighborhood. I ve been utilizing this for a even though and do obtain it pretty a lot accessible. now that craigslist personals is gone where to go com.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/23/2007 5:25:34 AM sex on the first date?  

satinskin444
Hendersonville, NC

is it good or bed for a person my age to have sex on the first date if we click? i am 47

10/23/2007 5:31:39 AM sex on the first date?  

tazspaz
Great Falls, MT

I don't think its good measure for anyone to have sex on the first date even if you click however who am I to judge. I think it is up to the person and what ever makes you happy is right for you.

10/23/2007 5:33:04 AM sex on the first date?  

angelkissedu
Martinsburg, WV

If your both consenting adults sometimes things just happen...go with your instincts...an listen to your gut feelings..boy If I had listen to them sometime I wouldn't be here

10/23/2007 5:53:11 AM sex on the first date?  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

Go with what is commom sense for you. There's all these factors that play into this and it's up to you to decide. Do you feel a connection? Is it safe? Do you trust him? Has it been a long time for you? Are you comfortable with the casual sex?

I've done it both ways and got the same results as long as you go into it knowing what YOU want. I really don't believe in saving it for that "special" person because I know he surely isn't saving it for me. And if he is, I don't want him because he doesn't have the same sex drive as I do.JMO

10/23/2007 6:19:56 AM sex on the first date?  

happiman
Minneapolis, MN

say no if he comes back for a second date he may be in it for you and not whats between your legs

10/23/2007 7:04:52 AM sex on the first date?  

friendlyncgirl
Mount Holly, NC

only have sex on the fist date if you dont want to see that person again.

10/23/2007 7:05:37 AM sex on the first date?  

peaches73036
El Reno, OK

10/23/2007 7:22:58 AM sex on the first date?  

bryantwade
Stanley, NC

I thought that this whole thing with the site was to cut out the games
If you want the man take him if you dont dont
if you like to play the game tell him (be open) I like you and I want to see you agian and I would love to one day wake up in your arms (only if you like him and dont think that he will come back)
we are not playing chess where you need to hide your next move

Be open
be open

and one more thing
it is not the end of the world if you like someone and you sleep with them and they dont come back you not easy!!!!!!! ( you got what you wanted ) and it was not ment to be
if that is the way he feels he is going to feel the same after the sceond date too

dont live your life in someone elses head
and LIVE LIVE LIVE LIVE

Bryant

10/23/2007 7:50:02 AM sex on the first date?  

westsidelatino
El Paso, TX

sure why not..if the feelings are there why not f*ck each others brains,out..that if you ask me of course...give in to your wants and see how much better friendships can / be...

10/23/2007 7:50:57 AM sex on the first date?  

westsidelatino
El Paso, TX

why not ?

10/23/2007 7:51:14 AM sex on the first date?  

shaved_kitty
Nacogdoches, TX

it's never a good idea to have sex on the first date.....GOOD MORNING DH!!

10/23/2007 4:54:19 PM sex on the first date?  

justenoughsin
Elkhart, IN

Not good,but can't say I've met many women that I did'nt.

10/23/2007 5:05:23 PM sex on the first date?  

metu
Dahlonega, GA

I wouldn't...........

10/23/2007 5:15:45 PM sex on the first date?  

mom1st
York, SC

Me personally,no way. But your an adult, and you have to live by your decisions, not any of us. The only thing that I would be worried about if I were you would be "will he lose respect for you"? Sure some guys don't care if its the 1st date, but alot of them also say that they lose respect for that woman. All and all, its up to you, it don't matter what others say, just how you feel about it. If your gut says maybe not, then don't. JMO but I think if you had to ask the question then you shouldn't do it. Good luck

10/23/2007 5:40:04 PM sex on the first date?  

truegrace
Hagerstown, MD

never have sex on a first date wait as long as possible get to know each other make it special

Page: 1, 2