Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www rubmaps ch

One particular of the most significant difficulties we ve faced recently is with how website traffic is diverted to our internet site. arkansas hookup sites In January, give them a bit of fertilizer and place them in a sunny window that isn t subject to cold drafts, or place them below a shop light on a timer so that they get six eight hours of vibrant light each day. Nearly all dating web sites claim to be inclusive of all sexualities and genders even so, lots of individuals in the queer neighborhood don t totally agree. usasexguide net Alex Dang is a sophomore pursuing a double significant in Computer system Engineering and Economics at the University of Maryland.

mega personnel sign up

This subject has 142 replies, 63 voices, and was final updated three years ago by Nico. craigslist brunswick ga personal But a dating app is only as great as the people today on it, and within a handful of minutes, I d swiped (ahem, I m sorry, scrolled) via the mere dozen or so accounts of customers registered in London. I had very tiny expectations going into this trip, thinking I would just leave London with some funny dating stories, but I ended up meeting Paddy, and had the best weekend with him. ysmara martinez onlyfans There s nothing at all like sharing some weird and crazy stuff with a stranger.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/23/2007 7:31:59 AM Why do people prefer to follow satan rather than Jesus  

mashmaniac
Knoxville, TN

Well that is the question why people would rather be lost then saved.Fortunatly I have the answer to this exact question.Satan has some deceived into believing his path is right.When in fact it leads to everlasting death.The bible says that the way to eternal life is through Jesus.

10/23/2007 7:36:54 AM Why do people prefer to follow satan rather than Jesus  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

mash what are you doing i already started this thread there is no need for another who said you could copy a thread that some one else started how would you like it if i sarted a thread called meat and the bible well the only reason i don't is because there si already a thread called meat and the bible

10/23/2007 10:26:24 AM Why do people prefer to follow satan rather than Jesus  

nonickname49
Belchertown, MA

why ask a question if you already have THE EXACT ANSWER??????????

10/23/2007 10:28:28 AM Why do people prefer to follow satan rather than Jesus  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

Yes that is the same as preaching. You are dealing with adults here who have already made their decision on what they believe and it is inappropriate for either of you to come here preaching.

10/23/2007 1:43:39 PM Why do people prefer to follow satan rather than Jesus  

wolfy9459
Dayton, OH

I just want to know why do I only get to choose between these two things. God or satan? I don't even believe in either one.

Kenny

10/23/2007 4:14:56 PM Why do people prefer to follow satan rather than Jesus  

krupa1
Abilene, TX

Am I just stoned or am I having Deja vous?....I swear I answered this! As long as neither whine about hair or good music...I am cool with them both!

10/23/2007 4:22:44 PM Why do people prefer to follow satan rather than Jesus  

wv_dad
Martinsburg, WV

do not judge that which you know not of!

10/23/2007 5:01:43 PM Why do people prefer to follow satan rather than Jesus  

swcw25
Woonsocket, RI

Mash I dont think most people "prefer" to follow satan,period.... Even the hardened of criminals dont make a choice by thinking along those lines.Even if they have a "plan" they dont say....I need money so Im going to rob a bank today or kill someone for their wallet and think....oh this may not be what Jesus wants me to do,but I dont care(im hungry)I "prefer" to follow satan today. See???

Plus I have seen some of your posts and you tend to think that if someone doesnt believe in the Bible (as you see it)then they are going to hell or not being saved. Even if theres a chance that you are 100% right in your Beliefs and teachings, and a person will go to hell if they dont repent and accept Jesus as their savior,...you still cannot say who is or isnt cause a person has up until the day they die to "be saved"

One more thing...if you are "really" concerned about others being "saved" as Jesus would want you to (I think),why is there no compassion in the way you try to teach others? You seem (to me) to have a na na na na na na Im going and your not flavor to your ministry and maybe that is why some are "put off" by your style. JMO

Living according to the Bible can be a "good" thing,but there are many other components being a "good" person and those things cant be ignore,I think anyways!!!

.....peace

10/23/2007 5:50:58 PM Why do people prefer to follow satan rather than Jesus  

cmed68
Poquoson, VA

Mashmaniac said it all. Satan's way looks easy compared to Jesus. Follow Satan and it will start out as an easier path but then he will stick it to you and entrap you forever. Follow Jesus and it will take some work but you will be free. Think of making a deal with Satan like making a deal with Tony Soprano or actual organized crime figures, at first they deliver then they ruin your life. Don't forget Satan is a highly skilled advesary and is brilliant so if something looks too good to be true it generally is so proceed with caution and don't be afraid to turn to Jesus for advice.

10/23/2007 6:16:23 PM Why do people prefer to follow satan rather than Jesus  

nonickname49
Belchertown, MA

Simply because someone may not be saved according to you specifications
does not mean that they follow satan.. Satan worshipers follow satan..
considering if he exists.

Now you say the way to eternal life is through Jesus...fantastic...now
what is your game plan for going through jesus. Emulating your life after
jesus...sounds like a way through jesus...serving others, demonstrating
brotherly/sisterly love to your fellow man, christian or non...that may be
a way through Jesus...

Jesus said the way to the father is through him....perhaps he was referring
to the spirit within...the God center within his being...that he and all
mankind are connected to. Perhaps...Jesus wants us to connect and recognize
our soul...and once that is accomplished we will be reunited as one with our
creator. As we are one in spirit.

Jesus advocates action, demonstate in your life...his love and teachings and
you may very well find what it is you are looking for...look within first..
thats where it begins...Jesus knew that