Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

adult listcrawler

Reciprocity. adult dating in delaware That s not to say we must gamify human relationships — we surely shouldn t. Asking for a recommendation (workouts, recipes, books, hikes, and so on. doublelist binghamton ny This is often the best place to figure out her personality, given that her profile pics are an indication of how she wants to present herself.

mega peraonals

It s the likelihood that there could possibly be far more out there, a thing you ve in no way even imagined. dating in edmonton canada I met my wife on match. Some females opened up about guys not accepting that they can be attracted to a woman who wasn t thin. bumble claw machine A casting contact is searching for men and women with disastrous dating experiences to be featured on CBC Gem s True Dating Stories.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/10/2009 7:28:10 PM Interracial Dating  
bignelly978
Baton Rouge, LA

I'm just trying to get people who do not care about race together and talking. It's hard sometime to tell if a woman is open to other races from their website. So, to get the topic going, How do you feel about the subject? Have you ever been with someone outside your race? If you have not, Have you ever thought about it. If you could never do that, why?

Please, no mean comments. I'm just curious about other's thought. Again, please be kind. I don't want start a hate topic.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/10/2009 11:19:38 PM Interracial Dating  
76chances
Baker, LA

I have dated several guys outside of my race.Unless your religion says you'll die and go to Hell I think people should broaden their horizons.People who are able to crossover the closed minded prejudices of each of our races are probably more likely to love unconditionally.I try to include somewhere in my profile that I am open to other races but I do know that it is hard for people to go against their upbringings with regards to this one final form of racism.To top it off the biggest racial divide is between Black/African Americans and White/Caucasians.I can't recall anywhere in the KJV of the Bible that two or more races were created. I only recall that one man was created and from him God made woman....So, what gives...

1/14/2009 12:46:31 PM Interracial Dating  

rojamami
Over 2,000 Posts (2,401)
Brunswick, GA

I personally do not have a problem with it.......

2/1/2009 2:05:54 PM Interracial Dating  
oct1031
Beaverton, OR

neither do i. where i use to live(portland Oregon) there is alot of interracial dating so im use to it so do ur thang.

2/1/2009 5:56:03 PM Interracial Dating  

rod504
New Orleans, LA

I'm open to all female races also don't believe in racism.

2/7/2009 9:28:46 PM Interracial Dating  

rarewoman
Denham Springs, LA

Hi,
I am an avid studier of the word of God, the true only living God. Have for over 31
yrs.studied the word. God is NOT racist ! The quote," Be ye not unequally yoked."
Has been so taken out of context,used out of ignorance for hate and lack of compassion.
People believeing themselves to be better than another based on the color of the skin.
How foolish, God made us all. Sadly we don't all belong to Him or serve His word. We would not have this problem to begin with if people really understood the word of God.
God told His people not to marry,be friends with,associate with ,unbelievers of Him and
His word. Know two people can walk together unless they are going in the same direction.
Love is blind to many things. Color should be at the top of the list. It is for God.
And Yes, I have dated other races;several black gentlemen.

rarewoman

[Edited 2/7/2009 9:38:22 PM ]

2/13/2009 11:15:33 AM Interracial Dating  
rlcguy08
Lake Charles, LA

I am very attracted to black and latino women - although my preference is white. I would date/marry someone of pretty much any racial/ethnic background. I have two first cousins that have married black women and a neice who has dated black men - all with the acceptance of my family. I suppose it's a family/cultural thing (ignorance and acceptance of inter-racial couples). I was raised to look at the "content of a man's character" not the color of his (or her) skin...but I guess I was just lucky like that.

4/8/2009 10:00:52 PM Interracial Dating  
dreana1974
Denver, CO

I have no problem with race.I think people are people.. Race should not matter.

4/8/2009 10:35:28 PM Interracial Dating  

nolagator
Metairie, LA

I don’t think race plays a role in my decision as much as attraction does. I am like the bug drawn to a light. Not how pretty or sexy she is but how we connect. I can usually tell if she is my type. To me that has no color or shape, simply put attraction and personality have no color. If it turns you on go for it. But then again what do I know I am single remember?

4/16/2009 2:58:22 PM Interracial Dating  
4reallove
Gonzales, LA

I personally see nothing wrong with it. My son is biracial, he is my world. I see no color, love has no color.

5/20/2009 7:23:23 AM Interracial Dating  
pleasurepirate
Over 1,000 Posts (1,729)
Shreveport, LA

The captain's never dated outside his race. The human race has enough flavors to satisfy the captain's need for variety. Gotta be careful when you branch out to alien wenches, mutant wenches, and especially zombie wenches. Fool around with zombie wenches and next thing you know, you've got bloodshot eyes and suffer speed and intelligence deficits. Not a good idea unless you want a job in a George Romero film and unless he returns as a zombie himself that won't happen now that he's dead. The captain's aware his position is politically incorrect and apologizes to any aliens, mutants and zombies he's offended with this post.

6/4/2009 4:22:20 AM Interracial Dating  
phantom325
Slidell, LA

What is interracial now a days? Most people are of different nationalities and different color anyway. The only thing that matters in a person is there personality, color is just pigment.

6/4/2009 12:52:44 PM Interracial Dating  

dehawk
Baton Rouge, LA

Honestly, there is nothing wrong with interracial dating. If you care about or love the other person in your relationship, it should not matter what race they are as long as you are happy with one another. No one has to be with them but you. If there are racial barriers or problems with other people who talk about you because of the race of your significant other then forget them because you don't need that in your life. I have personally dated women outside of my race living in California. I am an African/American and would not care if the women I ultimately ended up with was of my race or not as long as we are both happy!! You will never now what you are missing if you don't try. Don't be scared. Enjoy your life and be happy with whoever you are with. Sincerely, Dehawk

6/21/2009 1:34:13 AM Interracial Dating  

msdeedy
Gretna, LA

im open to it. personally 've always wanted to try dating out of my race. just havent gotten an opportunity.

6/21/2009 12:27:10 PM Interracial Dating  
dieselhorses
Covington, LA

I'm going to say this is as nicely as possible......What on earth does interracial dating have to do with racism? NOTHING!!!

6/21/2009 3:01:13 PM Interracial Dating  

sherry235
Simmesport, LA

I definitely has nothing against interracial dating, I have done it since I've been dating. I think that people are people no matter what race. I have dated guys outside of my race for a number of years. My daughter is bi-racial by the way.

6/24/2009 9:58:35 PM Interracial Dating  
missdv
Saint Francisville, LA

Color doesn't mean a thing. I was with a blac guy for 6 years, married for 2. We have a beautiful daughter together and she is the most important thing. You can't help who you love.

7/10/2009 4:52:42 PM Interracial Dating  

lonley_angel
Cecilia, KY

Yes, I have always dated guys outside my race. I really don't know what it is but I have always been really attracted to white guy; it's just my thing.

7/11/2009 12:59:22 AM Interracial Dating  

rob_looking
Bastrop, LA

Race is definitely not an issue with me. I would love to be with someone of another race.

7/16/2009 3:48:53 PM Interracial Dating  
avasmommie
Baton Rouge, LA

uhh alot???? lol

7/16/2009 3:50:21 PM Interracial Dating  
avasmommie
Baton Rouge, LA

me basically i have no problem with it ive never been with a white guy. black guys attract me the most but it doesnt matter what race. like one guy said on here, what is interracial dating these days ne ways, so many diff people out here that i love to meet

7/17/2009 4:17:15 PM Interracial Dating  
hungloww
Alexandria, LA

i have been trying to date a woman outside my race for a while but for some reason they dont like black guys in Alexandria

7/29/2009 3:38:12 PM Interracial Dating  
gr8tsaints
Raceland, LA

I have no special ethnic group that I'm looking for dating.
But, If the right one ever came along for me, I wouldn't care if she were white, yellow, red, brown, black, or polka-dot! Well, maybe not polka-dot! lol

So if I end up with an interacial rommance someday it'll be like Forrest Gump said,.."Life's like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get"!
Hmmmmn, I've never kissed a black lady, I wonder if they taste like chocolate? Sure would like to try.

7/29/2009 5:22:10 PM Interracial Dating  

fineblackguy711
Shreveport, LA

i am kool about dating outside the race.actually why should it matter anyways

7/31/2009 8:55:40 PM Interracial Dating  

dehawk
Baton Rouge, LA

I don't have a problem with it. I was born in Baton Rouge but raised in northern California. I am use to seeing mixed couples. I myself have dated a couple of white women and women of other races. If you are both happy then what difference does it actually make.

8/6/2009 5:27:13 PM Interracial Dating  
seekingeyes
Shreveport, LA

I NEVER KNEW LOVE HAD AN COLOR, ALL I LIKE TO ADD TRY YOU MAY LIKE IT

8/7/2009 7:30:30 PM Interracial Dating  

steph0908
Marksville, LA

i have no problem with it at all two of my sisters have mixed kids and i think there so adorable. people should look at skin color its only skin deep. if you take a person from each rqce and cut them we all bleed the same color. feel that!!!!!!

8/8/2009 8:34:34 PM Interracial Dating  
33gemini76
Prairieville, LA

Hi Dreana

8/11/2009 1:13:58 PM Interracial Dating  

louisianajay
Shreveport, LA

i dont believe in interracial dating shouldnt no haunkey and n**ger be seen together as a couple it sickens me........

8/18/2009 6:31:18 PM Interracial Dating  

pepper337
Opelousas, LA

i think if that person makes u happy and makes your life more meaning it shouldnt matter whats race that person is. all that matter is that the 2 of you are happy being together

8/18/2009 7:13:35 PM Interracial Dating  

chill30
New Orleans, LA

hi im flix, i would like to be your friend

8/24/2009 12:56:02 PM Interracial Dating  

hamm426
Chalmette, LA

women are all pink on the inside

8/27/2009 5:35:22 AM Interracial Dating  

shortsirkits
West Monroe, LA

Actually I am only into black guys and I know what you are talking about. I am a 26/w/f and the looks some people give you just wants to make you go say something to them like you got a problem or what?

8/27/2009 1:46:04 PM Interracial Dating  
dyslexiateechur
Baton Rouge, LA

to the previous poster, I'm not being snarky, but why only black guys? Doesn't that limit you a bit?

9/9/2009 1:20:59 PM Interracial Dating  

ineedseriousluv
Huntsville, AL

i never dated a guy of the same race as me..and never going too..nothin is wrong with dating a different race from u as long as u are happy.

9/10/2009 6:07:40 PM Interracial Dating  
count2010
Zachary, LA

I think that is why god have different races here on earth so we could mix, lets face it if he wanted us to stay within our on race it would be only one race here

9/11/2009 7:38:06 PM Interracial Dating  

paullacombe
Morse, LA

I dont believe in racism, i got black family

9/17/2009 12:03:53 PM Interracial Dating  
kajunkitty50
Marksville, LA

I have a friend who is not my race...And when he comes to town we go out and have the greatest time.We see no color ... That is what makes it a great friendship...So be it your dating someone of another race ...or married to someone...Be blind to color or nationality.
But keep your love pure and your heart open..You never know ..He or she might be the one...White..Yellow..Red...Or Black ... We all are beautiful. Who gives a darn about what others think ... Go out and have fun ... Enjoy and treasure the moment.

9/17/2009 5:29:16 PM Interracial Dating  

teqprincess
Dearborn Heights, MI

I have been dating nothing but men of "other races" my whole life. Have never been attracted to the all american boy blondie's. Married a Serbian for 10 years and since I've been single i have been dating many black men. That seems to be what's attracted to me. I don't discriminate but I MUST find you attractive or whats the point right?

9/17/2009 5:32:32 PM Interracial Dating  

teqprincess
Dearborn Heights, MI

Quote from shortsirkits:
Actually I am only into black guys and I know what you are talking about. I am a 26/w/f and the looks some people give you just wants to make you go say something to them like you got a problem or what?

Its something with their swaggar, its just damn sexy, and seeing the difference in skin color while making love, it frickin hot isnt it girl!!! i just like a man with a tan and some swag lol

9/18/2009 4:01:26 PM Interracial Dating  
kittm1979
Lafayette, LA

hell yes i have. race or skin doesn't matter if thats the person u want to be with your heart will tell you. the more i see of mixed race couples the happier i am. i know soon enugh every1 will relise there's only 1 race. the human race
me personally i wouldn't kick n e 1 out of bed for eating a cracker LOL

9/20/2009 8:58:55 AM Interracial Dating  

wings123456
Salem, VA

I am very interested in dating an ebony woman. Where would be the best place to find a single woman that is interested in dating a white guy and the best way to approach an ebony woman. I do realize that woman are women however, I don't want to come across as a creep or the typical board stiff Caucasian. I do have a great sense of humor and I am very down to earth.

9/21/2009 12:21:50 AM Interracial Dating  
funisfree
Kenner, LA

i have been outside my race b4.

9/22/2009 11:14:55 AM Interracial Dating  
mandymandy
Gonzales, LA

i love me some dark meat

9/23/2009 10:00:42 AM Interracial Dating  
huggie232
Mansfield, LA

THE FIRST TIME ON THIS SITE SO I AM A BABE IN HERE. BUT I LOVE WHAT I HAVE SO FAR. THANKZ SEEINGEYE FOR YOUR COMMENT NICE TO NO THAT SOMEONE SO CLOSE THINK LIKE I DO.

9/26/2009 5:47:10 PM Interracial Dating  

italianbbw4u
Greenville, SC

I have been with many men of different races and I just absolutely without a doubt LOVE black men. I am white and married a white maan. I always tell my husband,he's the last white guy I will ever be with. We swing so us catting around with others is ok. We been together for almost 20 happy years and we are just getting going. Live and Love one another.

How boring life would be if we never branched out and learned about different cultures. I grew up going to NYC every weekend when my Dad had us and he would take us to different feasts, parades, and just different street corners around the city to experience the music being played. It could be anything from calypso drums to a sitar to an acoustic guitar to a bagpiper near the NY Public Library. Then of course we would experience the food. Music, food, art, and love its all universal. We all relate to it. I just love people who don't look or act like me because I am me and they are them...we are all UNIQUE. How cool is that!

It is the responsibility of each culture within their area to bring their art, music, food and customs to the community through different cultural events. That is the only way barriers will be broken down. Let people experience your culture in a safe environment and their happy campers. Anyway that is my 2cents worth on the race issue.

10/3/2009 9:32:05 PM Interracial Dating  

mzandrus
Lake Charles, LA

Yes I have dated ppl out side my race. I only like black guys and hispanic.I am looking for a loving guy.Some one who isnt scared to be in a serious relationship.

11/8/2009 1:14:09 PM Interracial Dating  
justlookin84
Baton Rouge, LA

I think Interracial Is a really great thing i know many of you will probably disagree with me but that is okay, i think it is a beautiful thing for everyone from a diff race to come together.

11/10/2009 10:08:18 AM Interracial Dating  

darbmanrocks1
Port Huron, MI

Honestly, there is nothing wrong with interracial dating. If you care about or love the other person in your relationship, it should not matter what race they are as long as you are happy with one another..

im loooking for a lady in araound my area to date ..

steve

11/10/2009 12:32:12 PM Interracial Dating  

darbmanrocks1
Port Huron, MI

WELL ITS HARD TO JUST FIND OUT IF THEY DO DATE OUT SIDE THERE RACE,, I HAVE IN THE PAST AND IT WAS NICE ,,

BUT IM LOOKING FOR THAT LADY TO TAKE OUT ON A DATE ,,,

IN SHREVECITY AREA

11/15/2009 10:45:46 AM Interracial Dating  

kingsavage
New Orleans, LA

I definently see no color. And to be honest as long as the women is good to me she could be purple for all i care! Just be a good women and nothing else matters

12/3/2009 12:38:21 AM Interracial Dating  
pitbullbama
Golden Meadow, LA

HI MSDEEDY

12/4/2009 12:37:31 PM Interracial Dating  

aot
Bossier City, LA

Dont see nothing wrong with it.. The south still has less of it though..

12/4/2009 7:00:59 PM Interracial Dating  

tiny30
New Orleans, LA

SO HELLO

12/4/2009 7:02:22 PM Interracial Dating  

tiny30
New Orleans, LA

NEW ORLEANS

12/7/2009 12:13:08 PM Interracial Dating  

leray09
Baker, LA

I am open to it...i always wanted an Asian gurl...still do!

12/8/2009 9:58:21 PM Interracial Dating  

rod504
New Orleans, LA

Quote from teqprincess:
seeing the difference in skin color while making love, it frickin hot isnt it girl!!! lol

I like that

12/10/2009 5:40:45 PM Interracial Dating  
jamerican27
New Orleans, LA

hey there

12/10/2009 5:42:40 PM Interracial Dating  
jamerican27
New Orleans, LA

im so in love with white girls, color doesnt matter, the lighter the better

1/26/2010 5:05:45 PM Interracial Dating  
mysterious_10
Kearney, NE

I am a black woman and yes, I have dated outside of my race and i continue to date outside of my race. race is no issue with me. I don't see color. I see people for who they are....human beings.