Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal account

Instead of just expecting to GET items look at what you re prepared to GIVE first. craigslist personals fayetteville ar Dating men and women you american on line is the finest way to go, so jump american into the dating scene nowadays! If you ve met on trumingle and have a fantastic story to share make contact with us, we want credit hear your trumingle expertise. For example, you may possibly locate that persons who describe themselves as entrepreneurs have a tendency to use that as a fancy way of saying unemployed and living off my parents dollars. maine onlyfans At EliteSingles, we don t want the search for really like to be a struggle but exciting –falling in appreciate is great and we re here to remind you of that.

privatedelight dating

Neither I nor they speak to her any longer. kauai hook up newlineThe show goes behind the scenes of true life dating stories, and asks fans to submit their funniest and most outrageous dating tales. You can discover a lot about what a particular person believes and how they think by asking them queries that call for some real believed and creativity to answer. need to get laid meme Christian Mingle caters to singles of the Christian faith.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums

10/23/2007 1:04:27 PM Constructive Criticism Wanted  

oldfshnd
McCall, ID

Ok, here goes. Tried another site for the last 2 years, and seemed to attract the wrong kind of women. Or more accurately, not the type I would be interested in having a relationship with. I had almost given up on the idea of meeting someone on the internet, but then I ran across this place and have been watching the forums for a few days now. And it seems that the people here are more open and honest than what I found on the site I was on before. So I finally filled out my profile and am open to input as to what is right, or wrong with my profile. So have at it!

10/23/2007 1:09:23 PM Constructive Criticism Wanted  

4evr6y
Morgan, VT

ya should have washed the truck...
only kidding big guy. To me it looks good and to the point.
But what do I know?

10/23/2007 1:14:47 PM Constructive Criticism Wanted  

oldfshnd
McCall, ID

Mother nature was washing it for me as the picture was being taken. Talked a neighbor into taking the picture so that I'd have someting to put on my profile!

10/23/2007 1:36:39 PM Constructive Criticism Wanted  

emtauburn
Appleton, WI

not to bad..but the not into games is kind of a cliche that everyone puts on their profile. Try to be a little more original..check out some other guys profiles. More pictures would be nice too. Good luck

10/23/2007 1:56:18 PM Constructive Criticism Wanted  

oldfshnd
McCall, ID

I agree with you about the "Not into Games", and struggled with ways of expressing it differently, but drew a blank. Just put it in because of all the game playing going on in the other site I was on. For some reason, I seem to always be the one taking the pictures, so I am never in them. Took the second picture myself so that I could put more than one on my profile.

10/23/2007 3:08:25 PM Constructive Criticism Wanted  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

4evr, you are killing me here.....
Welcome....
Yes, I agree with EMT, delete the games cliche, that is a given. Have never seen a profile that states they are. I would also delete the one night stand portion too.

10/23/2007 3:10:12 PM Constructive Criticism Wanted  

oldfshnd
McCall, ID

Thank You !!! Done

10/24/2007 1:17:56 PM Constructive Criticism Wanted  

lovelife53
Nampa, ID

Hi There,

I think your profile is fine, although I can tell you made some changes. Personally I don’t min a guy saying he is not into games or one night stands, (I don’t mean to criticize the other ladies comments, just a personal preference) I know nobody will admit their playing games but personally this tells me from the start that he is serious and genuine about finding the right person for himself. It’s like looking for a needle in a haystack……doesn’t be discouraged. Ask a friend to take few more photos, I think that may help.

10/24/2007 1:28:21 PM Constructive Criticism Wanted  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

I have seen many profiles on numerous dating sites and have yet to see one that states they are into (head) games and/or one night stands. Just my opinion, but to me, if the person is serious, it is a given, and no need to state that fact.

10/24/2007 1:46:10 PM Constructive Criticism Wanted  

lovelife53
Nampa, ID

Like I said, just a personal preference that is all. Obviously no one will say they into games but for me when a person makes the statement like “oldfshon” it let’s me know he is just as tired of the game players as I am and I personally appreciate it.