Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

top hookup apps for android

There are 400 million Badoo members worldwide, and although you can also use the site for dating, it s specifically wonderful for acquiring pals in your region. dallas christian singles Sex and the City said it would stand for friendship more than guys. Never ever have I ever dated two or more folks at the very same time. nsafinder com If you re hunting for an option to Grindr, Hornet is an app that centers guys hunting to date other guys.

discreet hookup apps

This way, girls can not only manage who they talk to, but are empowered to progress the action from matching to actually talking. how to get laid in the villages Effectively getting a guy it tends to be harder. Jessica started seeking through her messages with Matthew to come across anything that seemed suspicious. bedpage westchester This is the most thrilling on line dating question to ask This will give you a chance to examine how your tinder/bumble newbie chatting partner thinks.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

1/15/2009 7:37:56 PM comments on pictures  
mchstiger06
Morgan City, LA

i think we should have a way to comment each others pictures. i'm not trying to imitate other websites, but i think this would be a great idea. it's a way to let other people know you're interested and no matter how shallow it is, people get confidence boosts when receiving compliments on their selves.

any thoughts?

1/19/2009 11:02:05 AM comments on pictures  
spider_man5
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,713)
Westfield, MA

dont they have that .....

2/1/2009 12:32:48 AM comments on pictures  
mst73
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,377)
Lawrenceville, GA

good idea

3/30/2009 4:32:16 PM comments on pictures  

dannyboyra
Port Saint Lucie, FL

Unfortunately, "A Few Extra Pounds" really means "Quite Heavy" in most cases as I've found out on first dates. The term "Recent Photo" is also stretched beyond imagination. When is the last time that a 60 plus gal looked like a 40 year old gal? Yet, many photos depict that false immage. What do these gals expect the guy's reaction to be upon meeting her the first time? The appropriate expression that I feel should be the yard stick is "Truth in Advertising". Come on gals, let's get real, upload recent photos and when a guy responds, you know he won't be shocked that first meeting.
Yes, my photos are recent(less than a year old). What you see is what you get!
DannyboyRA

3/30/2009 11:43:28 PM comments on pictures  
nckcntn32
Canton, OH

Please do NOT allow others to comment on pictures. This is NOT my space...which i'm so sick of anymore. This is a dating site and thats it. I'm not here to comment on someones stupid picture and I'm not here to make 100 million friends. One chick, one love...I'm outta here

5/7/2009 5:35:36 AM comments on pictures  

furry89
Walnutport, PA

Quote from mchstiger06:
i think we should have a way to comment each others pictures. i'm not trying to imitate other websites, but i think this would be a great idea. it's a way to let other people know you're interested and no matter how shallow it is, people get confidence boosts when receiving compliments on their selves.

any thoughts?

love the idea

5/7/2009 6:50:40 AM comments on pictures  
cocopuffs375
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,493)
Suffern, NY

Quote from nckcntn32:
Please do NOT allow others to comment on pictures. This is NOT my space...which i'm so sick of anymore. This is a dating site and thats it. I'm not here to comment on someones stupid picture and I'm not here to make 100 million friends. One chick, one love...I'm outta here

5/7/2009 7:28:10 PM comments on pictures  

pretty_moonpa
Over 2,000 Posts (2,895)
Bath, PA

Quote from dannyboyra:
Unfortunately, "A Few Extra Pounds" really means "Quite Heavy" in most cases as I've found out on first dates. The term "Recent Photo" is also stretched beyond imagination. When is the last time that a 60 plus gal looked like a 40 year old gal? Yet, many photos depict that false immage. What do these gals expect the guy's reaction to be upon meeting her the first time? The appropriate expression that I feel should be the yard stick is "Truth in Advertising". Come on gals, let's get real, upload recent photos and when a guy responds, you know he won't be shocked that first meeting.
Yes, my photos are recent(less than a year old). What you see is what you get!
DannyboyRA

OH MY I guess I better update. My pic will be a year old at the end of this month.

But, you are absolutely right. I now have a new rule. When I meet someone from this site its JUST for coffee. And if I cant recognize him when I get to the coffee shop.......I'm outta there.

5/7/2009 9:57:00 PM comments on pictures  

califgirl1
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (48,570)
Martinsville, VA

Quote from nckcntn32:

6/19/2009 5:01:38 PM comments on pictures  

viand
Bullhead City, AZ

Hello and I am sorry if this is off topic,

I have been having trouble uploading pictures to this site. I have pictures uploaded to both myspace and facebook, but for some reason the uploading process always times out here. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can pull it off? I have tried well over a dozen times (basically every day since joining DH) without success.

Thanks for any help,

Viand

6/19/2009 5:53:34 PM comments on pictures  

redrivers
Over 2,000 Posts (3,267)
Sedalia, MO

this was copied from the help section.....at the bottom of page..click help...

Your picture file must be under 250k in size. It must also have the extension of .gif, .jpg, .bmp, or .jpeg. Any other file extension will get rejected. Also, keep in mind that it takes up to a minute to upload a picture file, especially a large file. Click the submit button only one time, and sit back for a minute while it works.

7/6/2009 12:19:05 PM comments on pictures  

chuckles32257
Orange Park, FL

I don't have a problem with someone making a comment about my photos. Think anyone that does, must be trying to hide something. I have met some from this site, and their profile (much less their picture), isn't anything like what they posted. Get real! Nobody wants someone dishonest!

7/26/2009 12:46:01 PM comments on pictures  

devilangel24
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,791)
Stillwater, OK

If you want someone to comment your pictures than go to myspace.

7/28/2009 5:24:46 PM comments on pictures  

brazilian1
São João da Boa Vista
Brazil

maybe we could all get happy if we had the option to allow or not people to coment about our pictures, this way everybody could choose what they prefer...but what some people said here is so very truth, I never met anyone who looks a little bit with the pics they had in their profiles,