Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

augusta ga hookups

I think you can set up the age range for matches and set up a profile. clemson sc dating The GoodLookingLoser. The mother of his youngster he claims doesnt even have it When me and him only had sex twice unprotected only god knows how numerous occasions him and the other female does I live had it for a extended time now so I hardly ever get outbreaks anymore. visalia locanto As a neighborhood coordinator for EA, a handful of years ago I was aware more in EA had been interested in dating other folks in the neighborhood.

meag personal

If you re somebody that hits up church on the holidays only, you could possibly struggle dating somebody who goes to church 4 or five instances a week. gay hookup wisconsin On line dating apps like Tinder are leaning into that. Anthony s two daughters also live with them aspect time. miss diamond doll weight gain Absolutely nothing contained inside the website is the guidance, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of solutions to Fantastic Seeking Loser.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/24/2007 7:11:09 PM Complaint about the 50+ Forum  

nopretense
Harleysville, PA

Too many of my cool friends are spending all their time in the 50+ forum and I never get to play with them anymore.

10/25/2007 12:55:31 AM Complaint about the 50+ Forum  

emtauburn
Appleton, WI

Na nanana

10/25/2007 7:54:17 AM Complaint about the 50+ Forum  

dustin
Roseville, CA

Hey in 3 years you can join them!

10/25/2007 8:08:24 AM Complaint about the 50+ Forum  

nopretense
Harleysville, PA

Well that's a fine solution! Not!

Why not just tweak it a little, make it the 47+ forum? I think they would be ok with that.

Or...at least do this: Smack them every time they have an interesting topic that has nothing to do with age. Make them put it out here where the unwashed masses can participate.

C'mon Dustin, counting on you, man.

10/25/2007 8:50:13 AM Complaint about the 50+ Forum  

ladyfireeyes81
Redwood City, CA

I am too impatient to wait 24 years!

10/25/2007 11:28:53 AM Complaint about the 50+ Forum  

qazyguy
Rockville, MD

Hey Fritz, I'll donate 3 of my years to you and you can come on in!

Let me go up to the attic and fetch that covered up painting of mine.

JIM

10/25/2007 5:26:54 PM Complaint about the 50+ Forum  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

awwwwww fritz lol just think what ya have to look forward to in 3 yrs

10/26/2007 10:35:28 AM Complaint about the 50+ Forum  

luvintears
Monroeville, PA

I don't think it is right that there is a 50+ forum and not ones for other age groups! Isn't that discrimination?

10/26/2007 10:48:48 AM Complaint about the 50+ Forum  

datein
Avon Park, FL

I think I've earned it and if you want to trade ages you can be on the site to

10/26/2007 11:12:23 AM Complaint about the 50+ Forum  

emtauburn
Appleton, WI

Ahh Fritz...Ill sneak you in with a fake id

10/26/2007 11:14:25 AM Complaint about the 50+ Forum  

cheygirl
Cheyenne, WY

Fritz - I think we are being discriminated against.

10/26/2007 2:56:22 PM Complaint about the 50+ Forum  

iamawoodturner
Mountain Grove, MO

dustin my man,,you`re trying to do the best you can and i`m glad that`s you having to make the decisions, i know that you can`t satisfy everyone,so do the best you can,,

jmo,,that if someone under 50 gets to come in the 50+,,then what about the other youger one`s that don`t,,what a 2 sided sword you have to swing,,,,so as far as for me i feel it is a little bit disrespectful when they reply,but i can live with it,,but it might be why some of the lukers aren`t in the forums,,just food for thought,,jmo,
my GOD BLESS you & yours,,,,,,,,have a great day
wade

10/31/2007 11:14:21 AM Complaint about the 50+ Forum  

sumbeach763
Columbia, SC

Not really a complaint, but I have fun talking to all age groups....What has bother me is that when any one goes in there some have said keep out .....Look Dustin, this has been the most fun, for me to past the hours by when Ive not dated......

Thank you for letting me say things Ive said, A lot has just been in fun..... to make others laugh...... Do what you will, but its not the same site I have enjoyed.....

But thank you any way.......Beach

11/2/2007 10:52:40 AM Complaint about the 50+ Forum  

qazyguy
Rockville, MD

Fritz, i *know* we are being discriminated against! Dustin has just implemented Age Restrictions on who can contact who. But isn't only against MEN.

Pretty soome this site will be as lame as Plenty of Fish.

Hey Dustin, how about Fixing the Bugs that Already Exist???

JIM

11/4/2007 5:25:03 AM Complaint about the 50+ Forum  

slinky1971
Kingston, GA

The limits are based on what the profile says they want to hear from.

Page: 1, 2