Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

instant hookup app

Get the excitement of someone getting intrigued by you and really feel wanted but disappear before that initial thrill fades away. palm coast singles events He was just a tiny too committed and ready for my liking. Sites like eHarmony have additional detailed search criteria but the paid version will yield a narrower search, giving you matches you happen to be additional likely to be into. teen hot russian We met for dinner at a cute patio restaurant in the Heights, in Houston, Texas.

hookup site reviews

According to their members , HER is a truly entertaining space. single men edmonton You can catch up on a handful of reviews to achieve insights about the dating web site. It drove me nuts in the initially couple of months, it felt like electrical wires had been brutally cut and have been sparking pinions of pain that wanted to fly to the subsequent accessible man! Not a superior reason for browsing dating web pages (and I didn t but I struggled around Lycra clad sporty guys on push bikes) But overtime the wounds healed, with Gods support, . nicaragua girl dating Dating apps also gave me the likelihood to explore my sexuality.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/18/2009 1:03:55 AM Stars or Moons for Winks sent  

crabberman
Over 2,000 Posts (2,060)
Wilmington, DE

How about a star or Moon or something for the amount of winks sent?..or recieved.

1/18/2009 1:33:02 AM Stars or Moons for Winks sent  

stress_test
Over 2,000 Posts (2,761)
Northport, WA

Hell yeah. I like the moon idea for winks sent.

And if they don't send one back then moon them again.

1/18/2009 3:30:47 AM Stars or Moons for Winks sent  

crabberman
Over 2,000 Posts (2,060)
Wilmington, DE

always looking for some a** huh?.....lol..

1/18/2009 5:00:28 AM Stars or Moons for Winks sent  

stress_test
Over 2,000 Posts (2,761)
Northport, WA

Well I guess we better stop or we'll get this thread kicked over to the Jokes forum.

1/18/2009 5:02:23 AM Stars or Moons for Winks sent  

crabberman
Over 2,000 Posts (2,060)
Wilmington, DE

Dustin would never move my thread.....he would rather just delete them all together...

Hows the head?

1/18/2009 5:30:18 AM Stars or Moons for Winks sent  

stress_test
Over 2,000 Posts (2,761)
Northport, WA

Kinda like cubedsteak but it's healing. Hurts all the time but it's healing.
It probably wouldn't be so bad but if I took the pain pills, but I have seen too many people get hooked on em and screwed up. I'll stick to tylenol and advil.
I'm not really looking forward to going back in March and having them cut it all up again.

1/18/2009 6:59:03 AM Stars or Moons for Winks sent  

crabberman
Over 2,000 Posts (2,060)
Wilmington, DE

what are they going to do in March?

I'm having foot surgery on the 29th..gonna be on some good meds....and gonna be laid up for 6 weeks..will be going crazy..so if i start to seem a little more irritable then usual in march everyone will know why..But all those pain meds make me sick.Only one i can take is Oxycodone..maybe I can get some of that...

1/18/2009 8:00:47 AM Stars or Moons for Winks sent  

stress_test
Over 2,000 Posts (2,761)
Northport, WA

Well they surgery before was mostly to remove glass and broken bones, put my head back together and close the wounds. They done a pretty good job but it was kinda crude. In march they are going to do cosmedic surgery. A whole bunch of tiny cuts to remove scar tissue and any glass they missed the first time.

I only took the pain meds for the first 2 days. They really mess me up too, I don't know how people actually "like" taking that stuff.

1/18/2009 8:09:00 AM Stars or Moons for Winks sent  

sage_way
Jerome, AZ

Quote from stress_test:

I only took the pain meds for the first 2 days. They really mess me up too, I don't know how people actually "like" taking that stuff.

I can't take the meds either. I need to be able to function. I did the same after the first day of major surgery......pills into the trash.

OP, Mercury in Retro, Full Moon and New Moon.......Wink Away.

that's not what you were asking. Oh well, Iam a little. I gave up coffee this week and Iam going through withdraws.

[Edited 1/18/2009 8:12:35 AM PST]

1/18/2009 9:07:25 AM Stars or Moons for Winks sent  
hannbalshottie
Over 1,000 Posts (1,494)
Hannibal, MO

Quote from crabberman:
what are they going to do in March?

I'm having foot surgery on the 29th..gonna be on some good meds....and gonna be laid up for 6 weeks..will be going crazy..so if i start to seem a little more irritable then usual in march everyone will know why..But all those pain meds make me sick.Only one i can take is Oxycodone..maybe I can get some of that...

Us girls will have to take turns fluffing your pillow, and playing Nurse Maid.

1/19/2009 6:12:10 AM Stars or Moons for Winks sent  

crabberman
Over 2,000 Posts (2,060)
Wilmington, DE

Quote from hannbalshottie:
Us girls will have to take turns fluffing your pillow, and playing Nurse Maid.

thats what I was thinkin'..

1/19/2009 6:51:03 AM Stars or Moons for Winks sent  

blackangel69
Rupert, WV

Quote from crabberman:
How about a star or Moon or something for the amount of winks sent?..or recieved.

Thats a really neat idea,blue for the guy's and purple for the ladies lol.

1/20/2009 8:24:28 AM Stars or Moons for Winks sent  

amusesherself
Wilmington, DE

Personally, I don't care for winks. I'm a wordsmith myself, and I really appreciate a man who can write a 2 - 3 sentence hello with a few 3 syllable words and without more than one spelling error per sentence.

I've turned them off.

But I like the idea of moons for winks... will give me an idea of how selective (or not) of a flirt someone is! LOL

[Edited 1/20/2009 8:27:57 AM PST]

1/20/2009 10:36:23 AM Stars or Moons for Winks sent  

crabberman
Over 2,000 Posts (2,060)
Wilmington, DE

I like the wink feature....as most who know me here for over a year...I am not usually at a loss for words...lol..only when my fingers get tired...lmao..so sometimes I think a wink will have to do.But for my most long standing freinds here...they usually come to expect a wink almost daily from me..its just my way of saying good morning or or acknowledging a good post.

1/20/2009 3:56:59 PM Stars or Moons for Winks sent  

sdcentaur
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,232)
Sioux Falls, SD

How about sending moons?