Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best vegas hookup app

Like, Dating, Marriage & Relationship Forum edmonton chinese dating Some free of charge web pages can be rather light on in the details department so you have to make a dating selection practically solely on appearance . Knowing and studying mandarin can only assist if you are interested in communication. costa rica hookups But I was attempting to be nice and we were meeting up on like a Tuesday or Wednesday, so I was trying to be flexible.

senior hookup sites

SHE SAID– I met a guy for supper, a single of my initial dates, and located myself hunting for excuses to leave. zurich singles While living in NY, I matched with a guy on line and went to meet him in a bar on the LES. It is truly uncomplicated to fall into behavioral patterns that lead us to make the similar errors again and once again. catholicmatch usa Even if you re enjoying the on line messages, do not push your luck.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/19/2009 2:37:15 AM Eight Out Of Ten  

midnightgambler
Memphis, TN

I saw some headline on yahoo stating that 88 out of 10 people have favorable opinions of Obama. Sounds like they read this book I had to read in a persuasive writing class called how to lie with statistics. (or something similar to that) There's no way 8 out of every 10 people like him. Maybe they picked out 10 liberals from a room and 8 of them liked him. lol

1/19/2009 6:29:46 AM Eight Out Of Ten  

vet61
Over 2,000 Posts (3,630)
Farmington, IL

Funny how he keeps comparing himself to Lincoln. According to him, he and Lincoln lived identical lives. I guess that the only thing missing is the bullet!

1/19/2009 2:38:00 PM Eight Out Of Ten  

hodag
Over 1,000 Posts (1,464)
Little Suamico, WI

Midnight,

I realize it was a typo, but I'm sure some "brilliant" libs will insist that 88 out of 10 people love this clown.

(Hope you don't go back and edit or no one will know what the hell I'm talking about!)

Hodag

1/19/2009 7:53:55 PM Eight Out Of Ten  

midnightgambler
Memphis, TN

lmao I will keep it at that because it's actually funny that I did that typo because I bet some people do think "88 out of 10" like him.