Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonls

With summer season just about the corner, you may be interested in generating new good friends or obtaining a considerable other who can share in the summer memories. wisconsin chat city Also, our major concern was the nicely becoming of our sons, then six and 5. On his profile he expressed interest in the Oxford comma, which I believed was delightfully nerdy. omegle chatserv My daughters even threw us a launch party to celebrate.

www megapersonals con

In addition, all APIs that the dating app makes use of should be secured. free gay bear personals If you are not prepared to express your feelings in words, Bumble lets you send Bumble Coins to prospective matches, for $two a pop. This can be very 21st and cardinal, but can be overcome by suggestions respect. what do the symbols mean on pof She lost her thoughts, told me if she did not come house with me it was more than .

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/20/2009 1:22:00 AM not a veteran but hoping someone can answer my question  

kepmesmiln
Merced, CA

Hi There I am not a veteren but I am a military bratmy dad spent 20yrs in the Navy serving in the korean war and WW2.
Anyway I hope this dosent sound weird but I have a couple of people that seem to think that I show definate signs of POST TRAMATIC STRESS DISORDER,I dont know but like most people I associated it more with returning vetrens subjected to long and brutual tours in wars, I never thought for a moment that maybe it is true .I have been through some pretty deveastating things in the past 10yrs. Two deaths my husband and my fiancee in little more then 3 yrs.My fiancee killed himself he was 34yrs old I found him and it was on my middle sons 12 b day (they were very close)And then my husband was killed in a HIT AND RUN MURDERhe was 44that in its self I think was alot to handle a sit was.But the things that were done our not done by socalled friends and family was the cleancher.I used to be sensitive to loud sharp bangs our noises for goodness sake I had 3 boys all close in age.
I dont like large confined crowds of people anymore. Other kinda weird things to I started to notice was all of a sudden my ability(our should I say my survival instincts )kicked in.I never had to worry about all of the riff wrath and all the pieced of crap out there I always had a picture in my head and a belief that all men were MEN and not out there just waiting for there pray I mostly seen and livbed that men protected woman and children not used them for there own gain and then just tossed aside. But I could go on and on but I really hope that someone can answer my question THANK YOU ALL VERY VERY MUCH

Meet singles in your area here at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free for everything! Join now!
DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/20/2009 3:21:07 AM not a veteran but hoping someone can answer my question  

th6231
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,485)
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

Sorry to read of your losses---it is more than anyone should have to bear. There is no easy way to endure such saddness and grief. Some say time but you will need double the time --if not more. It definitely is stressful to relive these events. There probably isn't much in the way of a comfort zone for you to retreat to. You describe the issues but it is deeper than that---it is the fact that you are not receiving the proper professional care you need. I would seek out a woman professional who can listen and allow you to unload and then offer exercises to help you with these things. I say a woman--because a man may not have the same emotional impact--or he may not understand what you are experiencing. Contact a county mental health office---they will guide you to a professional--specially trained in what you will need to help you. You need to go solo and then include the family--without the support of each other, the grief will remain and you all will languish in saddness and stress. The start up time is difficult--but you will eventually be satisfied with the results. Wasting much more time will not help you. Be at peace and best of luck to you.

1/20/2009 7:11:30 AM not a veteran but hoping someone can answer my question  
bikerangel3
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,715)
Pittsburgh, PA

My sympathies also on having so many devestating losses and hard times in your life . It took alot of courage to come here and ask for help and I admire that . I would also ask your regular Dr for a referal if you have one . If there are any groups for abused women in your area they might also be helpful in finding a good counseler for you .
Don't be afraid to seek another Dr or Counselor if the first one doesn't seem to be helping after a few weeks as not all Dr.s or Counselors will be approriate for everyone's needs everytime . Its who you feel comfortable with not who may think they they have your answers . GOOD LUCK !!

1/20/2009 7:26:07 AM not a veteran but hoping someone can answer my question  
jesse72
Over 1,000 Posts (1,013)
Livingston, MT

PTSD is not just something Soldiers might have. Every person who has traumatic events happen in their lifes can develop those symptoms. The things that happen to you most definatly qualify to effect you to the point of PTSD.
I'm sorry to hear you had to go through all that. I'm not very good to express sympathy, but please know i know what you're through. Many of us went through similar traumatic events and i'm sure they understand very well where you're at in life.
The best wishes from me here and i hope you get all the answers you're looking for.

1/21/2009 12:25:42 AM not a veteran but hoping someone can answer my question  

eagleeyes7
Over 2,000 Posts (3,460)
Fort Myers, FL

As a former Veterans Outreach Counselor, I can tell you honestly that it doesn't take a war to cause PTSD.

If you feel "closed in", apprehensive of men, distrustful of those who around you, fearful of letting anyone get close to you emotionally, or lost in crowds, you DO have a form of PTSD.

It doesn't take a combat experience to affet one, just an emotional or physical trauma.

You seem to have had a few, back to back, and with very little time to recover from each one, before another hit you. That experience will definately change the way you see others, and cause you to be apprehensive of trusting them.

You may have an innate fear that if you give your love to someone, they will "leave" you, or die, as that has already happened. So, you have built up a wall of "unemotional" survival, not allowing anyone to get close to you, for fear that they will abandon you in some way.

Like some others have said, I believe that you should seek some professional counseling.

Maybe a women's group of "survivors", who have all lost someone dear to them, would be a good start.

That would give you the comfort of being with others who also have lost loved ones, and, talking about what your experience has meant in your life with others, as well as hearing what they have gone through, will give you some strength to be able to let the past go, and live for the future that you so richly deserve.

If you want to talk, or learn of some ways to deal with this, feel free to contact me personally by email. Some things are best kept out of the public eye.

Eagle