Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler ads

I told him about my roommate and he couldn t think we knew so numerous of the similar men and women, both personally and professionally. senior dating missouri I met my husband for the reason that of the pandemic, Megan told Insider. As usually, when I felt like I was finding superior and improving I reached out to Youssef once again. locanto fresno california We asked a handful of Chicagoans to share their worst on the net dating stories, and we have been not disappointed.

gay hookup los angeles

Bumble is not just for dating the app also includes Bumble BFF and Bumble Bizz , producing it a sort of Facebook/Tinder/LinkedIn hybrid. where to meet single guys in boston Our forums are for any individual hunting for guidance or strategies with dating and relationships. One particular location for more relationships considering that. latincupido com iniciar sesion Ewing also explains that the prospective to inadvertently catfish a person doesn t cease with pictures.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/24/2009 8:31:08 PM Dinner and Music Meet and Greet - Pasadena, MD  

wolfgrl
Glen Burnie, MD

2/7/2009 7:00 PM

Cheeseburger in Paradise
8026 Ritchie Hwy
Pasadena, MD 21122

(see on a map)

Please, read all of this before posting

Anyone just wanting to get out and meet new friends? Here is a good way to go out as a group and not have to worry so much on the one on one problems with dating. It is always safer to meet in a group and get to know someone, so if you wanted to set up a date with someone on here and were a little worried about meeting them then how about come to this event and have them meet you here.

I am an organizer of a singles group and thought this might be a win/win situation for all of us. You can get together with that special person you have been dieing to meet or show up alone and join in with the group. We get more people attending our group. What is wrong with that? Sounds like a good plan to me.

We get together at different times just to meet others. We have done dinners, happy hour, dancing, bowling, and other fun things. We are a friendly group of people that just meet for fun and if something sparks between two people then that is their business. A safer way to meet people and still have fun.

This months meet will be dinner at Cheeseburger in Paradise and staying for the music by not sure of the band but Drop Dead Wasted had to cancel sorry. I hope to get lots of people for this.

Come on everybody find that person you have been wanting to meet and make arrangements to meet them here. Just RSVP and you are on your way to meeting some really nice people.

The cost of the event will be the price of your dinner and drinks. Hope all can make it.

Due to the amount of people, I really need to make sure everyone is going to show up so that they know how much food to plan for, so if you don't think you can make it please delete your rsvp.

I realize that DH has sent this out to all of you that are really a long distance away and I am sorry for that. This is a new thing to DH and they must not have all the bugs out of it yet like the distance.

So, let's set some guidelines of our own to help you and help myself too.

1. If it is too far and you can't make it but want to do something in your area then go to the forum in your state and add an event. It doesn't take much to do this except for having a place to go. If you want to post that you can't come that is ok but don't think you have to on my account.

2. Make sure you read the entire event at the beginning of this post and it will have all information like where, time, date, and who I am. If you can come it will have a place for you to RSVP-so please do.

3. If you need to contact me personally then go to my profile and email me but I am checking the board frequently and will try to reply to all questions when I see them.

Hope this helps everybody out a little more.

[Edited 2/3/2009 8:06:13 PM ]

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

39 attended this event...   Join DateHookup.dating today!

wolfgrl
  Glen Burnie, MD

gosammy
  Clinton, MD

anneliesern
  Bridgeton, NJ

ghostwoman
  Woodbridge, VA

kevinshane
  Windsor Mill, MD

imgood11
  Catonsville, MD

bigjames64
  Glen Burnie, MD

southerncommfor
  Frederick, MD

imahoney
  Culpeper, VA

littledee76
  Norfolk, VA

melsenz
  Lanham, MD

buroc
  Annapolis, MD

patrick01
  Glen Burnie, MD

brtshad09
  Maple Shade, NJ

lora35
  Bostwick, FL

photography38
  Columbia, MD

myonheart
  Edgewood, MD

dre1962
  Washington, DC

odan14
  Saylorsburg, PA

irishgaelic
  Wilmington, DE

tricia231
  Union Bridge, MD

madison75
  Richmond, VA

whatsluv
  Ellicott City, MD

stevenparkville
  Parkville, MD

stylistic
  Rockville, MD

hco1981
  Washington, DC

jake5000
  Oxon Hill, MD

sweetcaramelgal
  Brentwood, MD

bulldog344
  Arlington, VA

nik67
  Washington, DC

mrtc42
  Alexandria, VA

country4201
  Prince Frederick, MD

mdman08
  Pasadena, MD

muggs54
  Savage, MD

santinodpy
  Accokeek, MD

castof1
  Haymarket, VA

couldbefun1963
  Miami, FL

mybrownize
  Dundalk, MD

dikran
  Silver Spring, MD

1/25/2009 12:39:05 PM Dinner and Music Meet and Greet - Pasadena, MD  

pamela0324
Pasadena, MD

Count me in. I'll possibly be bringing a friend.

Looking forward to meeting local folks.

Thanks for taking the initiative, wolfgrl!

Peace, Pam

1/25/2009 1:14:54 PM Dinner and Music Meet and Greet - Pasadena, MD  

wolfgrl
Glen Burnie, MD

Your welcome Pam and glad you can join us. Now that we have 3 rsvp's they will send an email out to everyone in our area and we might get more.

1/25/2009 6:42:38 PM Dinner and Music Meet and Greet - Pasadena, MD  
walter55
Over 1,000 Posts (1,318)
Albuquerque, NM

Quote from pamela0324:
Count me in. I'll possibly be bringing a friend.

Looking forward to meeting local folks.

Thanks for taking the initiative, wolfgrl!

Peace, Pam

And here you told me that I was the only one????

1/27/2009 3:48:38 AM Dinner and Music Meet and Greet - Pasadena, MD  
dumfries47
Woodbridge, VA

Great idea!!! GPS PLEASE... PLANING TO ATTEND!

1/27/2009 4:10:14 AM Dinner and Music Meet and Greet - Pasadena, MD  

hardyrxp
Alexandria, VA

Read the following backwards. notsnevercd on liamg
That is direct to me.

1/27/2009 4:22:50 AM Dinner and Music Meet and Greet - Pasadena, MD  
dsailorman
New Castle, DE

I definitely appreciate the invitation but due to heavy scheduling, I won't be able to attend. Please, keep me in the know
concerning other activities and posts I'm very interested. Thank-you ! Frederick

1/27/2009 4:25:20 AM Dinner and Music Meet and Greet - Pasadena, MD  
mdladynow
Lutherville Timonium, MD

Thanks for the info. I will try to make it. Im not really into drinking and driving very far. If you have plans of anything in the future in Baltimore County, that would be great!

1/27/2009 4:29:05 AM Dinner and Music Meet and Greet - Pasadena, MD  
h20lvr
Cambridge, MD

Would really love to attend, it sounds like a wonderful time, but at 3 hrs & 42 min each way from Thomas, will have to say I can't attend. Please let me know if you have anything closer to the Eastern Shore, as this sounds like a whole lot of fun. Hope everyone has a great time.

1/27/2009 4:39:31 AM Dinner and Music Meet and Greet - Pasadena, MD  
greeneyesjfc
Damascus, MD

I would love to come, but my neighborhood is doing they yearly potluck dinner that night. Thanks for the invite! How do I find out about future meetings? I am not looking to meet a date, already found my cowboy, but I would like to meet more friends and just socialize.

1/27/2009 4:44:49 AM Dinner and Music Meet and Greet - Pasadena, MD  
eric2luv
Quinby, VA

too freak'n far to drive Need to find a singles meetup closer

1/27/2009 4:49:28 AM Dinner and Music Meet and Greet - Pasadena, MD  

wolfgrl
Glen Burnie, MD

We really got this thing going now. Thanks all who has rsvp'd and I will see you that night. For those of you that can't attend hope to meet you another time. For those of you that are too far, I am sorry as I thought that dh only sent to people in a certain area, I understand all the way about the distance that is why I have a singles group in Glen Burnie to keep the distance down.
For those of you looking for more events, this is new to dh and anybody that would like to suggest a get together in their area can post one and see what happens. Once you have 3 rsvp's then dh will send a mass mailing out to everybody in your area or like this one to anyone within certain miles from you. It is a great way to get together and have fun. If you are looking for something to do with others just to get out and meet people try the meetup.com website as they have all kinds of interest groups that you can join in your area. That is where this came from was my meetup group and here is a link for anyone that would be interested: http://www.meetup.com/Glen-Burnie-Newly-Singles/ Just remember it is not a dating group but away to get out and meet people and make new friends. Of course if you do find someone then we would all be happy for you.
Again, thanks all.

1/27/2009 4:53:10 AM Dinner and Music Meet and Greet - Pasadena, MD  

wiseiam
Lorton, VA

sorry, i can't make it. please let me know of future events. you guys have fun!!!

1/27/2009 5:01:03 AM Dinner and Music Meet and Greet - Pasadena, MD  
novaman67
Quakertown, PA

Much thanks for the invite but this to is too far for me to attend.

1/27/2009 5:03:03 AM Dinner and Music Meet and Greet - Pasadena, MD  
bowlingpat
West Chester, PA

Hello,
Thanks for the invite, what date is the dinner and music and greet?
I wish I could go but I dont drive and I dont know anyone local
near West Chester.Keep me inform of other get togethers.
Will try to get to one of them.
Had dinner at Cheeseburger in Paradise in Exton.
They had great food.
Will keep you in prayer that you have a huge turnout.
Pat

1/27/2009 5:22:55 AM Dinner and Music Meet and Greet - Pasadena, MD  
quiet_sailor
Martinsburg, WV

Thank you for the invite, however I will not be able to attend. Have a good time!

1/27/2009 5:25:38 AM Dinner and Music Meet and Greet - Pasadena, MD  

kattoo7
New Castle, DE

Hi,

I thank you for the invite, but I'm not going to be able to attend. Maybe the next time so keep me in mind.

Kattoo7

1/27/2009 5:46:22 AM Dinner and Music Meet and Greet - Pasadena, MD  

slogone
Montoursville, PA

Sorry I cannot attend but sounds loike a nice plan!

1/27/2009 5:50:31 AM Dinner and Music Meet and Greet - Pasadena, MD  
canicu
Hyattsville, MD

thanks for the invited, but won't be able to make it.

1/27/2009 5:53:53 AM Dinner and Music Meet and Greet - Pasadena, MD  
deannalynnr
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,967)
Sparrows Point, MD

Wish I could go it sounds like a good time and would love to meet all of you but will have to wait until the next meet....my little girl is having surgery a few days before and I need to be home here with her.....HAVE FUN!!!!

1/27/2009 6:07:51 AM Dinner and Music Meet and Greet - Pasadena, MD  
anniebrown813
Warrington, PA

Thanks for the invite. It would be nice. But I just had a house fire a week ago where I have lost all except life which is most important. Then two days later my truck was totaled. So as you can see I am just struggling to get my life back together at this point.
Thanks again

1/27/2009 6:12:33 AM Dinner and Music Meet and Greet - Pasadena, MD  

lilysglamour
Sykesville, MD

Thank you so much for the invitation. It is a little ways down the road but I am looking forward to making some new friends.

1/27/2009 6:22:23 AM Dinner and Music Meet and Greet - Pasadena, MD  
woody106
Aston, PA

Thank you for the invite also, this is a great idea and would certainly like to attend, though I drive for a living, and the 95 mile trip wouldn't be much for me to do, should I meet someone that distance away just wouldnt be practical for establishing a relationship.
I guess I am getting a little older when I start allowing logic to rule when and where I might get to meet someone !

I hope you folks have a good time and look forward to any meet and greet's that may be in closer proximity. Woody

1/27/2009 6:34:39 AM Dinner and Music Meet and Greet - Pasadena, MD  

robertg53
Oakton, VA

Sorry too far

1/27/2009 6:46:30 AM Dinner and Music Meet and Greet - Pasadena, MD  
sweetkiss810
Newark, DE

Thanks for the invitation. I really need to get out and this sounds fun but the distance has me on the fence. I'll think about this and get back to you! Thanks again.

1/27/2009 6:58:46 AM Dinner and Music Meet and Greet - Pasadena, MD  
bees019
Laurel, MD

Hi,
I may be able to come, so hope to see everyone!!

1/27/2009 7:03:19 AM Dinner and Music Meet and Greet - Pasadena, MD  
imgood11
Catonsville, MD

I look forward to being there and making new friends. Thanks for arranging this.
Barry

1/27/2009 7:14:11 AM Dinner and Music Meet and Greet - Pasadena, MD  

sugarhoneydoll
Millersville, MD

Thanks for the invite, but I won't be able to attend,but please keep me informed of other events. Nancy

1/27/2009 7:28:01 AM Dinner and Music Meet and Greet - Pasadena, MD  

wantonly1
Bensalem, PA

Wolfgrl:
Hey --- great idea having a "face to face meet"(a.k.a "eyeball party") -- A great way to cut right to the chemistry!!!! However,it is a bit far from Bensalem,Pa & that, combined with the fact that my days off are Thurs-Fri(also a major contributor to me being single/alone), is the reason I will not be able to attend. Please continue to include me on the "invite list" & maybe next time will be more agreeable
Thanx.....Wantonly1 (Jon)

1/27/2009 7:46:39 AM Dinner and Music Meet and Greet - Pasadena, MD  
atrueheart4u
Funkstown, MD

Thank you but I cant make it this time maybe next

1/27/2009 7:47:30 AM Dinner and Music Meet and Greet - Pasadena, MD  

bigjames64
Glen Burnie, MD

I'll definately be there,I'm still trying to meet Ms. Right so maybe she'll be there, besides I love a good party.

1/27/2009 8:03:44 AM Dinner and Music Meet and Greet - Pasadena, MD  
ladydreamer01
Harrisburg, PA

Thank you so much for the invite. I don't think i will be able to make it. Please keep me posted on future events. Thanks.

1/27/2009 8:37:35 AM Dinner and Music Meet and Greet - Pasadena, MD  
tabby55
Newark, DE

I am sorry I can't go. Because I don't drive. I would love to come but have no way
to get there

Marianne newark delaware

1/27/2009 9:22:24 AM Dinner and Music Meet and Greet - Pasadena, MD  
paris65
Perry Hall, MD

Hi, havent been on this site too much. I may attend with my single gal pal, it sounds like fun. Im thinking about passing this info on to some of my friends from another site. "friends" specifically nice guys ive dated but no chemistry! hope that's cool!

if i dont make it, im gonna encourage my ex to check it out!!

1/27/2009 9:22:38 AM Dinner and Music Meet and Greet - Pasadena, MD  
nicolelove
Mc Lean, VA

Dear friend,

Thank you for invitation. It's a very good idea. I must look at a map.

Successes,
Nic
Sorry, toooooo far..

[Edited 1/28/2009 12:19:26 PM ]

1/27/2009 9:41:55 AM Dinner and Music Meet and Greet - Pasadena, MD  

javalady2008
Peckville, PA

thanx for the invite butt ilive in pa and dont drive bummer but thanx any way.

1/27/2009 10:26:28 AM Dinner and Music Meet and Greet - Pasadena, MD  
cloudchaser
Severna Park, MD

Thanks! I am out of town with my Son. Please don't forget about me in the future.

1/27/2009 10:31:28 AM Dinner and Music Meet and Greet - Pasadena, MD  

raynwo110
Linthicum Heights, MD

cool thank for in bit sound like fun wish i could be there

1/27/2009 12:05:57 PM Dinner and Music Meet and Greet - Pasadena, MD  
heynow01
Waldorf, MD

Thank you so much for the invite. Very kind of you.

I must respectfully decline. I am so geographically challenged I will end up in New York before I realize I am lost.

I wish you nothing but success.
Joe.

1/27/2009 12:33:29 PM Dinner and Music Meet and Greet - Pasadena, MD  

dcmikey
Midlothian, VA

Thanks for the invite....but, alas, I have a prior engagement. Sounds like a real good time and I wish I could juggle my schedule, but, I can't. Please remember me in the future though. Thanks again, Mike

1/27/2009 1:34:40 PM Dinner and Music Meet and Greet - Pasadena, MD  

bwithbryan
Washington, DC

Ok - how do I contact you to get involved?

Brian
301-760-7137

1/27/2009 1:49:00 PM Dinner and Music Meet and Greet - Pasadena, MD  

wolfgrl
Glen Burnie, MD

Quote from bwithbryan:
Ok - how do I contact you to get involved?

Brian
301-760-7137

Oh, please don't ever post private information on here as you never know what kind of nuts will get a hold of it. All information is on the first page of this post that gives the date, time, and place. There also is another website that you can go on to contact me and it is listed too. To contact anyone on this site then all you do is click on their name and it takes you to there profile and you can email them. As a rule I don't give out my number on here. I hope that answered your question but if not don't hesitate to email me. If you can come then rsvp.

1/27/2009 1:50:32 PM Dinner and Music Meet and Greet - Pasadena, MD  

brtshad09
Maple Shade, NJ

Sounds like a good idea,and would make others more comfortable or safe being with a crowd, now all I have 2 do is get all the details on when and how 2 get there from where I live lol

1/27/2009 1:50:46 PM Dinner and Music Meet and Greet - Pasadena, MD  
atisketatasket
Herndon, VA

This sounds like fun. I was so excited, until I realized that this location was more than an hour drive from me. Have fun guys! Be good (or at least; good at it!)

Take care,

Shumon

1/27/2009 1:55:04 PM Dinner and Music Meet and Greet - Pasadena, MD  

brtshad09
Maple Shade, NJ

Sounds like a good idea,and would make others more comfortable or safe being with a crowd, now all I have 2 do is get all the details on when and how 2 get there from where I live lol ? what time and whatday

1/27/2009 2:00:01 PM Dinner and Music Meet and Greet - Pasadena, MD  
fossi
North East, MD

Great idea , unfortunatly I can not make it . Perhaps next time .

1/27/2009 2:09:16 PM Dinner and Music Meet and Greet - Pasadena, MD  
mlowe
Clinton, MD

sounds great , count me in

1/27/2009 2:22:29 PM Dinner and Music Meet and Greet - Pasadena, MD  

rick4789
Joppa, MD

i will be there i would like to meet some new people

1/27/2009 2:28:32 PM Dinner and Music Meet and Greet - Pasadena, MD  

wolfgrl
Glen Burnie, MD

Great Rick just make sure you rsvp at the top of this post.

1/27/2009 2:57:41 PM Dinner and Music Meet and Greet - Pasadena, MD  
kaye2u
Hagerstown, MD

Thanks so much for the invite! Great idea for meet and greet in Maryland! Not sure I will be able to make it, but please keep me in the loop for future events! Sounds like a lot of fun! I think it's really great you are organizing this!!

1/27/2009 2:59:14 PM Dinner and Music Meet and Greet - Pasadena, MD  
beachy31
Waldorf, MD

Hi,
Thanks for inviting me, sounds like fun. You should tell everyone about the LA Singles Dance in Bowie MD on Friday nights, not too far from Pasadena. Hopefully I can make it and will bring a friend.

Take care!

1/27/2009 3:53:04 PM Dinner and Music Meet and Greet - Pasadena, MD  

dboone1
Carlisle, PA

This is a great idea. I've seen groups like this before & they are a great way to meet new people. I'm very tempted to come but I'm in Carlisle, PA, which is probably ~120 miles away. Maybe someone will put one of these together up here.

Best of luck with this!- tom

1/27/2009 3:58:41 PM Dinner and Music Meet and Greet - Pasadena, MD  

wolfgrl
Glen Burnie, MD

Anyone that has said they are coming make sure you rsvp so I can give Cheeseburger a count. You should be able to do that at the top of the page.

Yes, I know about LASingles which is a place to go dancing and want to get over there with my singles group but just haven't made it yet. I was told they are lots of fun. It is every Friday in Bowie and it is for 30's and over.

1/27/2009 4:31:42 PM Dinner and Music Meet and Greet - Pasadena, MD  
scooter0528
Red Lion, PA

Thanks so much for the invite, but I won't be able to attend. Please keep me in mind for future events.

1/27/2009 4:56:32 PM Dinner and Music Meet and Greet - Pasadena, MD  

yorkiemom01
Mechanicsburg, PA

Thank you so much for the invite but my daughters baby shower is that evening, so I am so sorry but I can't make it. Please invite me to the next one they sound like fun.

Karen

1/27/2009 5:18:41 PM Dinner and Music Meet and Greet - Pasadena, MD  
castof1
Haymarket, VA

I would love to go but does anyone know if ife the VRE or metro goes anywhere near there???

1/27/2009 5:29:18 PM Dinner and Music Meet and Greet - Pasadena, MD  

irishgaelic
Wilmington, DE

Thanks for the invite but unfortunately I will be in Reading for another function but would love it if you would keep me in the know. I am interested in meeting new friends!

Martin

1/27/2009 5:51:15 PM Dinner and Music Meet and Greet - Pasadena, MD  

tricia231
Union Bridge, MD

Thanks for the invite, but it's bit too far. Please keep me on your list for other events.

1/27/2009 6:15:53 PM Dinner and Music Meet and Greet - Pasadena, MD  

wolfgrl
Glen Burnie, MD

Quote from tricia231:
Thanks for the invite, but it's bit too far. Please keep me on your list for other events.

Tricia you rsvp that you were coming, is this a mistake? If so can you see if you can cancel the rsvp?

1/27/2009 6:48:44 PM Dinner and Music Meet and Greet - Pasadena, MD  
lost_and_found
Washington, NJ

Thanks so much for the invite, but I won't be able to make it. I hope everyone has a great time!