Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personls

Study how the media has influenced people s understanding of HIV and AIDS. dating services augusta ga Yesichat is not like an official aid you can flirt, send them, no registration, you had been onto something. Individual MBA Coach would like to share a few thoughts about how this new strain could influence the MBA application cycle and your MBA degree plans. rubmaps glendale The been varrified app is absolutely accessable.

privatedelight singles

There are apps for common audiences and these aimed at singles over 50, while other folks try to match daters who are religious or those in the LGBTQ+ community. speed dating in naples florida The function is found in the Facebook app itself. It was at a theme park and my date wanted to go on the new scary ride. what is latinmail com Fearing key halitosis or lack of interest, I confronted him and was shocked by his reply.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

1/25/2009 10:02:09 PM an old irish man  

peddledown
Niles, MI

thier was old irish man who's name was o'malley
he said to his son, would you mine taking me down to the doctor's office tomorrow, for I feel like I've been sickly lately, and son said certanley he would.
So the next day there at the doc's and the old man has been inside the office for a long time. when he came out, he had a sad and grim face, the son being curious ask his father.
so what's wrong, what did the doc say. His father said that it was'nt good. He said that he has canser and not much longer to live. son reply that he was terriabley sorry, and was their anything that he could do?
The old man said there was something he like to do if wasnt to much trouble.
He said he like to stop at Patricks bar and have a few rounds with his old friends before he leaves this world. the son said of coarse he be glad to take him,
at the bar one of o'malleys friend came over ask him if he been feeling ok, for he look like he might be ailing. O'malley said that he not only was he ailing but he was dieing to.
the friend said dieing, dieing of what? O'malley said that he was dieing of aids.
And his son look up and was about to say something when his dad gave him a hush sign.
after a little while all of O'malleys friends got up and left.
son then ask his dad I thought the doc said you were dieing of cancer, and the old man said that was true. The son said then why did you tell all of your friends that you be dieing of aids. the old man said you don't understand son, I don't want these bastards trying to F#*k your mother when I'm gone.

1/26/2009 2:15:16 AM an old irish man  

honeypoo123
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,064)
Eastpointe, MI