Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

max80 listcrawler

You may also come across trending themes compiled by counselors and psychologists in the guest posts section in addition to Madeleine s donations in Life Labs, and it is a internet site for Psychologies Magazine. kansas city christian singles This information driven, selective methodology is the reason why Eharmony is an exceptional option for any person browsing for a extended term relationship. The majority of customers at Ashley Madison belong to Canada, Brazil, UK, and the US. locanto egypt Seems to be a straightforward workable option that individuals are enjoying Secondly, it really is hard for everybody.

completely free hookup sites

28% of online daters have been contacted by a person by means of an on the net dating web page or app in a way that produced them feel harassed or uncomfortable. clovis portales personals In my knowledge, dating websites call for a thick skin and it really is fairly hard to keep going following one disappointment immediately after a different. I am personally responsible for arranging marriages amongst 12 couples, he says. doublelist huntsville We may possibly earn a commission via links on our web site.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/26/2009 10:42:33 AM Winter--here we go again and again  

honeyhoney4
Over 1,000 Posts (1,129)
Benton, IL

Winter storm warnings are out...

Well the South is gonna get it this time for sure.

There is going to be a special weather meeting later this afternoon at

Paducah,Ky. Weather Bureau station.

Kinda worries me this time because we have been extremely lucky so far.

I have not found out for sure if we are getting icy or sleet or SNOW..all

are supposed to be measureable here in my area...but whatever it's supposed to

Baaaddddd!

I hope everyone is ready....are ya??????

1/26/2009 11:08:54 AM Winter--here we go again and again  

christy77
Hanover Park, IL

I feel bad for all you southerners. Up here we have already exceeded our record set like 2 or 3 years ago.

1/26/2009 11:13:45 AM Winter--here we go again and again  

rjs1050
Over 1,000 Posts (1,190)
Morris, IL

2nd most snow total in history for this area. Need a little over 10 inches to break it. Hope we don't.

1/26/2009 11:15:36 AM Winter--here we go again and again  

christy77
Hanover Park, IL

Well I just did the snow dance for you. It's going to hit you now

1/26/2009 12:34:28 PM Winter--here we go again and again  

fisherman1946
Benton, IL

Update on the snow event:::::::::: Snow or sleet starting around 8pm turning to all snow with an accumulation of 4 to 8 inches by Wed morning when the snow is suppose to stop.

The ice is suppose to stay down along the Ohio river. Hope this helps.......it's gonna be fun driving to work in the morning because Benton hasn't figured out how to use it's snow plows on the day of the snow since I moved here over 25 years ago.

And I think your snow dance worked Christy.

[Edited 1/26/2009 12:36:02 PM PST]

1/26/2009 12:39:54 PM Winter--here we go again and again  
vera_ann
Over 2,000 Posts (2,937)
Carmi, IL

I hope they are all wrong. I have a very important Dr. appointment in Evansville. My walker has not learned to walk on ice yet.

1/26/2009 12:44:53 PM Winter--here we go again and again  

musiclover1022
Pekin, IL

we're getting off easy it seems. Only suppose to get around an inch or so here in the central. Snow that is.

1/26/2009 2:00:49 PM Winter--here we go again and again  

dobbid
Mattoon, IL

i heard 4 to 6 inches tonight or tommorrowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!its good for huntin waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabits.

[Edited 1/26/2009 2:02:32 PM PST]

1/26/2009 2:08:42 PM Winter--here we go again and again  

pike_co_rfd
Over 1,000 Posts (1,231)
Pittsfield, IL

It's been light flurries here all day... Got several inches of it yesterday, and don't care to see any more of the white stuff or ice, until maybe next year.... And if I don't see any of it then, then that's ok too.....

1/26/2009 2:23:51 PM Winter--here we go again and again  
tom421
Fairfield, IL

Quote from christy77:
Well I just did the snow dance for you. It's going to hit you now

We will thank you to keep them durned snow dances facing North from now on, Christy! Haven't had a measurable snow here yet this year, and I don't see any need for the white chit now, either. We are trying to concentrate on Global warming here, so you Yankees can do your snow dances for yourself! We will contact you, IF we ever want any of it, Thank You.

[Edited 1/26/2009 2:25:27 PM PST]

1/26/2009 2:32:55 PM Winter--here we go again and again  

christy77
Hanover Park, IL

Quote from tom421:
We will thank you to keep them durned snow dances facing North from now on, Christy! Haven't had a measurable snow here yet this year, and I don't see any need for the white chit now, either. We are trying to concentrate on Global warming here, so you Yankees can do your snow dances for yourself! We will contact you, IF we ever want any of it, Thank You.

I just wanted to give you a late Christmas present and my New Years resolution was to be more givivng, so I decided to share the season and give you some snow

1/26/2009 2:45:13 PM Winter--here we go again and again  
tom421
Fairfield, IL

We WILL remember your generousity, Christy! Maybe we can steer some 95 degree days your way, next July

1/26/2009 10:20:39 PM Winter--here we go again and again  

christy77
Hanover Park, IL

Quote from tom421:
We WILL remember your generousity, Christy! Maybe we can steer some 95 degree days your way, next July

Ok that is perfect weather to fall asleep in with the lotion on

1/26/2009 11:01:53 PM Winter--here we go again and again  
tom421
Fairfield, IL

Christy,
I sincerraly hope you slip and fall right on your lil butt, next time you do a Snow dance for the South! I blame all this white chit, on you!

1/27/2009 5:58:25 AM Winter--here we go again and again  

christy77
Hanover Park, IL

Quote from tom421:
Christy,
I sincerraly hope you slip and fall right on your lil butt, next time you do a Snow dance for the South! I blame all this white chit, on you!

What you don't like my present????