Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonal eu

When you are on a very first date with a particular someone, always begin the conversation with a pleasant introduction and a genuine compliment. arizona online dating You may well even want to consider about the activity as corporate speed dating, a possibility for participants to meet every other quickly, and probably, discover potential close colleagues. This isn t difficult to do but being aware of the correct inquiries to ask on a initial date is the key to discovering the mind of the guy in front of you. backpage toledo ohio You don t have to ask how substantially debt they have, just how they really feel about it.

best indian hookup sites

She co parents one particular daughter and sole parents another. fullerton dating Do they embrace the question or make you feel a little awkward for asking it? Noticing how they make you feel in the way they respond can support you to get a sense of whether you like them. As the date approaches, I advise confirming dates hours in advance. sniffy the virtual rat program download Dating and Relationships is a great spot to talk about relationships, sex, dating and marriage.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/28/2007 7:15:10 PM We just had our first official FFM  

tac252
Seattle, WA

FFM! hey it was great, but lookin back on it all, Man that was alot of work on my behalf...

10/28/2007 8:19:32 PM We just had our first official FFM  

topgun3
Hilton Head Island, SC

look i did it once and it was blooy great go the MMF id do it again no problems and as they say life be in it to try it

10/28/2007 8:22:10 PM We just had our first official FFM  

topgun3
Hilton Head Island, SC

look i did it once and it was bloody great go the MMF id do it again no problems and as they say life be in it to try it

10/28/2007 8:30:25 PM We just had our first official FFM  

9thstwonder
Chesapeake Beach, MD

I need to get out of this cave I live in........but, even if I did, I'd still prefer one on one, I guess I'm old fashioned or something?

10/28/2007 8:32:36 PM We just had our first official FFM  

metu
Dahlonega, GA

Yay! We luv 9th!

10/28/2007 8:42:06 PM We just had our first official FFM  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

love an old fashion man

10/29/2007 10:54:06 AM We just had our first official FFM  

touchnlick2
Youngstown, OH

WOO HOO TOPGUN~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10/29/2007 11:13:12 AM We just had our first official FFM  

rockchick7
Fort Wayne, IN

Hmmmmmm. Where do I start with this one? lol. Ya'll come up with some doosies , I gotta tell yuh . I have never had the FFM, but would absolutely fricken love to try it. Had the MMF and it wasn't all that. I felt very uncomfortable. But I bet the FFM thing would be pretty kick ass. Congrats on your 1st! lol

10/29/2007 12:17:04 PM We just had our first official FFM  

knotreel
Belvidere, NC

I want one!

10/29/2007 12:21:09 PM We just had our first official FFM  

naughty_or_nice
Bloomsburg, PA

i have done that it was great im into things like that i am very open sexually and would try JUST ABOUT anything but nothing way to kinky like animals are bodily fluids thats gross lol

10/29/2007 6:27:54 PM We just had our first official FFM  

dragon0005
Woodstock, VA

I love having another female under me, the greatist thing is seeing the look on my husbands face as its going on, I dont know if ill ever get the mmf thing because hes all like another d*ck run thing also.

11/6/2007 6:04:43 PM We just had our first official FFM  

sammi020373
Hookstown, PA

WOW I had my first FFM many years ago, and also my first MFM was many years ago, they were both awesome!! would definately do it again and again....oh wait I already have....LMAO Well I am happy to hear that you finally had it and enjoyed yourselves...Maybe next time you can invite me over... Would love to have the experience yet again!!

11/6/2007 6:27:14 PM We just had our first official FFM  

eastlakebob
Clearwater, FL

i havent even had a FM recently!

11/6/2007 6:38:57 PM We just had our first official FFM  

russel_tman30
Holly, MI

I loved all my experiences with FFM being able to pleasure two woman and to watch two woman enjoy each other completley is so arousing and it also makes for some great
stories that no onewill understand but you.

11/6/2007 7:15:42 PM We just had our first official FFM  

vavocalist25
Hayes, VA

I'm lucky to get it with one girl right now, let alone 2!!!

Page: 1, 2, 3