Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

local hookup sites that work

You can Like photographs of other users, and if the interest is mutual, the app will hyperlink you up to chat. 100 free brazilian dating sites 50 per month. Most people have a Tv show that they completely appreciate so it will lead the conversation down a passionate path. sopranos russian girl This one applies to all dating, regardless of whether on or offline.

www rubratings

He’s the purpose all the things you believe you know about Street Sharks is a lie. single ladies in waterloo iowa Importantly, on the web dating app by eroujh apsk. I realized I wasn t interested in looking at any individual else and he did the identical point, she says. amberdoigthorne onlyfans The card will be issued to you at the time your initially eligible week processes.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/1/2009 1:33:53 AM Obama's half brother arrested.  

eggharborfly
Over 1,000 Posts (1,072)
Egg Harbor Township, NJ

George Obama was arrested in Nairobi with one joint of marijuana, police chief Joshua Omokulongolo said.

"He is not a drug peddler. But it is illegal, it is a banned substance," he said. Mr Obama has denied the allegations.

Just a scandalous story or guilty? Your thoughts?

2/1/2009 1:40:44 AM Obama's half brother arrested.  

j_man2u
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,959)
Bloomington, IL

Obama's half-brother held on drugs charge

msnbc.com staff and news service reports
updated 7:38 a.m. CT, Sat., Jan. 31, 2009
NAIROBI, Kenya - The half-brother of President Barack Obama has been arrested for alleged possession of marijuana, Kenyan police said Saturday.

Area police chief Joshua Omokulongolo said George Obama was picked up Saturday and was being held at the Huruma police post in the capital.

Omokulongolo said officers found one joint of marijuana on him.
Obama reportedly denied the allegations.

"I don't know why they are charging me," CNN quoted Obama as saying from jail.

George Obama and the president had the same father but are not believed to have a close relationship.

It either is or isn't,, Has nothing to do with the president...

If my brother got a speeding ticket, It isn't my problem, nor should it effect me

GUILTY

Always,, J MAN

2/1/2009 1:43:57 AM Obama's half brother arrested.  

eggharborfly
Over 1,000 Posts (1,072)
Egg Harbor Township, NJ

That was a fast decision Jman. Remind me not to let you sit on my jury

2/1/2009 1:46:56 AM Obama's half brother arrested.  
randomwalk
Over 2,000 Posts (2,106)
Pequannock, NJ

SUUUUURreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

If it was JEB BUSH...the media would have been having a field day with it.

So......................

2/1/2009 1:49:50 AM Obama's half brother arrested.  

eggharborfly
Over 1,000 Posts (1,072)
Egg Harbor Township, NJ

Harsh Words when referring to human life huh Poly. Executed or eaten EEK!

2/1/2009 2:03:21 AM Obama's half brother arrested.  

sapphireblue579
Over 2,000 Posts (2,026)
Jackson, MI

Oh BIG DEAL....a marijuana joint. SO?

2/1/2009 2:04:39 AM Obama's half brother arrested.  

ylekiot
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,638)
Stateline, NV

Quote from polygonex:
I think his half-brother should be executed, or at least eaten. Actually, I think that Obama should be impeached, or be made of personal attacks, along with Sarah Palin, or myself. At least Obama doesn't smoke crack cocaine, with his half-brother and inhale. Inhaling, that is the greater point.

Executed or eaten? Have you taken any significant blows to the head today?

2/1/2009 2:06:44 AM Obama's half brother arrested.  

eggharborfly
Over 1,000 Posts (1,072)
Egg Harbor Township, NJ

I don't think the big deal is that it was a joint. Could be that it was drugs regardless. The point of the media is who got arrested. Hell, nowadays a person can be arrested for almost anything, but it is who is arrested that gets the media in frenzy.

What's Obama's policy about drugs hmm!

[Edited 2/1/2009 2:08:08 AM PST]

2/1/2009 2:47:00 AM Obama's half brother arrested.  

sdcentaur
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,923)
Sioux Falls, SD

Oh well, anyone remember Billy Carter

2/1/2009 2:52:47 AM Obama's half brother arrested.  

j_man2u
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,959)
Bloomington, IL

Quote from randomwalk:

So......................

As a governor YES, as a citizen at large, I don't care..

[Edited 2/1/2009 2:53:13 AM PST]

2/1/2009 5:01:35 AM Obama's half brother arrested.  
vegas911
Wynnewood, PA

TYPICALLY in kenya you can walk down the streets and kids sell joints pre-rolled in a marlboro box to tourist for a $1.00 a piece...i was in mombasa years ago and thats the way it was then...sounds like a scam story to me....always remember billy carter was a libyan spy

2/1/2009 6:17:35 AM Obama's half brother arrested.  
areallady1
Over 1,000 Posts (1,256)
Pittsburgh, PA

Wow, only a joint. I bet the smokers on DH have more than that at home. I don't think the arrest will amount to anything and certaintly should not reflect on the President. Yes, it's true if George W were to suffer because of his relatives Jeb and his daughters sure gave their share of reasons for that to happen.

Go Steelers!

[Edited 2/1/2009 6:17:57 AM PST]

2/1/2009 6:22:27 AM Obama's half brother arrested.  

sdcentaur
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,923)
Sioux Falls, SD

When Obama's brother takes a whizz on an airport runway in front of the press corps let me know.

Otherwise this is a snoozer

2/1/2009 6:31:45 AM Obama's half brother arrested.  

ddhriss
Over 1,000 Posts (1,080)
Glen Burnie, MD

Quote from randomwalk:

So......................

Considering that GW and Jeb grew up together, AND probably know each other pretty well, whereas, on the other hand, Does Barack even know his "half" brother? OR, that he even had a "Half" brother until just recently? AND, if he has, how many times has he even met this "Half" brother. Geees, U guys are pethedic. U belittle a post that I made on the GOP just stachin Palin's expencive wardrobe in trash bags and throwing it in the corner after they said that they were going to donate this to the homeless, then U turn around and try and post stuff like this, typical hypocritical random BS walk, talkin bullhockey

2/1/2009 6:56:18 AM Obama's half brother arrested.  
omega406
Over 2,000 Posts (3,943)
Chicago, IL

i am sure the media bought a house beside the OBAMA brother house, so to keep the eye on every step. what people couldnt understand that media is using as a weapon to put pressure on OBAMA to show his family as poor in the time Obama in the white house, which makes people wonder OBAMA cant help his poor family to bring them to US? If OBAMA tries to bring them , it will be another problem, OBAMA preferd to ignore.so media felt so stupid.

[Edited 2/1/2009 6:58:12 AM PST]